Help with Discussion Module

Am I doing something wrong?

The only way that I see that people can participate in the discussions module is to give them editor privlages. Which allows them to do a whole lot more than just participate.
Any ideas?
0
QuantumMess

Don't mess with the privileges at all. Registered users can reply to a thread already.
0
tom
6/26/2003 3:51:08 PM
I'm sorry, but... same problem here - I don't have a clue about registered users replying to threads. I run v1.0.10d and registered users don't have reply/post button.
0
diamante_ct
12/1/2003 10:23:49 AM
Oh, ok, I've found the answer by myself: edit module settings, then "Roles that can Edit Content"! Sorry :)!
0
diamante_ct