Help... Upgrade from 3.0.11 to 3.0.12 problems

I upgraded from 3.0.11 to 3.0.12 this morning and everything worked great. That is, until I tried to apply a custom skin, now when I try and load my site it just hangs. It'll sit there trying to load forever. Any ideas what the problem could be? How can I get back in to remove the skin? Any help would be great... Thanks.
0
web_young

Problems upgrading 3.0.11 to 3.0.12
I am trying to upgrade 3.0.11 to 3.0.12 on the sites I created in the last few weeks. It installs fine and I don't get any problems until I view the pages. Some module containers that worked in 3.0.11 don't work in 3.0.12. I deleted the container and installed my improved ones before thinking to copy the error...sorry. Anyway, when I try to enter the settings page from the module I get this error... " Error: Module is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceE...

3.0.11 to 3.0.12 upgrade fails...
Going from 3.0.11 to 3.0.12 & its failed, did not get as far as updating the version table (still showing build 11) Any ideas this is the error... [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Microsoft.ScalableHosting.Profile.ProfileBase.InitializeStatic() +1198 Microsoft.ScalableHosting.Profile.ProfileBase.Create(String username, Boolean isAuthenticated) +50 DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserController.FillUserProfile(UserInfo objUserInfo) +149 DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserInfo.get_Profile() +50 DotNetNuke.Entities.User...

3.0.11 to 3.0.12 uprade problem
I just upgraded my local install of DNN 3.0.11 and I get this :( Any ideas? Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location...

upgrade problem 12.0.0.4 to 12.5.0.3
I have the following problem during upgrade, when I load the DB dump from 12.0.0.4 to 12.5.0.3, the following problem occurs and the isql session is quit Object 'FinCorpFwdPnL' in database 'Kustom' is owned by login '' who does not exist in this server. Object 'FinCorpFxsPnL' in database 'Kustom' is owned by login '' who does not exist in this server. Object 'SP_ImportSpotQuotes' in database 'Kustom' is owned by login '' who does not exist in this server. Object 'SP_SalesCaptCtrl' in database 'Kustom...

Redirects not working in upgrade from 3.0.11 to 3.0.12
I mentioned this in another post for a different issue, but I just upgraded another 3.0.11 to 3.0.12 and got the same problem so I thougth it was worth it's own thread. I installed a new copy of 3.0.12 online and the redirects for both tabs and external URL's worked fine. I upgraded two existing 3.0.11 sites and the redirects don't work on either one. It's almost like that part didn't upgrade to 3.0.12. If anyone knows a hack to get this working I would really appreciate it. I really need it on one of the sites. Since it's around 40 pages long recreating the site isn't an option. I j...

problem upgrading from 11.0.3.2 to 12.0
Hi Everyone! We are having problem upgrading from 11.0.3.2 to 12.0. This upgrade process was result OK, but when execute aplication (make in Power Builder 5.0.3) appears errors of reconpile many store procedures. Exist any way to solve this problem??? Thanks. estebanfm@mailcity.com wrote... > Hi Everyone! > > We are having problem upgrading from 11.0.3.2 to 12.0. > This upgrade process was result OK, but when execute aplication (make in > Power Builder 5.0.3) appears errors of reconpile many store procedures. > Exist any way to solve this problem...

upgrading from Sybase 11.0.3.3 to ASE 12.0.x
Hi All I am relatively new to Sybase ASE (well about 4months) I have been given the task to carry out this upgrade from our existing version of ASE 11.0.3.3 to version 12. I have a test server test up on Solaris 2.6 If anybody has done this upgrade, can you tell me if it went smooth or did you encounter any hidden or none hidden Obstacles. As a new administrator are there any things I should be on the look out in particular, (especially if it not doucumented) Thanks in advance Masroor If you are going to ASE 12.0 I would also recommend moving to Solaris 2.8. Ther...

[help]asa6.0.3 + php4.0.2 + apache1.3.12 install problem
This is my detailed install process: 1. Install Asa6.0.2 from cd-rom : No problems The installed directory is /opt/SYBSasa6 : asa6 default 2. Setting Environment variables : No problems 3. Running dbtasbse asademo using dbsrv6 : No problems 4. Connect To asademo using Sybase central on windows : No problems 5. Remove all rpms installed apache, mysql and php : No problems 6. Get apache, php, sybase-ct lib, zend optimizer then move all to /tmp : No problems #mv /down/* /tmp 7. Unzip source : No problems #cd /tmp #tar zxvf apache_1.3.12.tar.Z #tar zxvf php-...

11.0.3.2 vs 11.0.3.3
Dear All, I understand that SQL server 11.0.3.2 is Y2K compliance. However, I have been suggested to upgrade to 11.0.3.3 for much safety (in Y2K). Is it true? What is the main difference between these 2 versions? Best Regards, Colin Colin wrote: > > Dear All, > > I understand that SQL server 11.0.3.2 is Y2K compliance. However, I > have been suggested to upgrade to 11.0.3.3 for much safety (in Y2K). Is > it true? What is the main difference between these 2 versions? > Just a number of bugfixes. I don't believe any of them are Y2K rel...

Please ignore
Sorry guys, I didn't read the correct installation instructions and the web.config file was all wrong. Sorted now. Sorry to bother everyone.Hi guysI'm just getting into DNN and think it's wonderful. I have 3.0.12 installed on my home machine and I have started writing modules of my own which is great.Now, I have my own web server that I will eventually add my customer to so I thought I would get it working on my server. I installed to an ISS website DNN (not a virtual directory), changed the web.config etc. and had a working DNN site. No problems so far.Without changing anything on the DNN s...

unable to instal latest 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 upgrades due NO WIN32
Name: Miep Visser Email: miepdotvisserathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: unable to instal latest 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 upgrades due NO WIN32 Comments: What is going on here? We have the layesy VISTA OS, and never had this response before. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them t...

Upgrading 3.0.8 to 3.0.11
Hi All, Are there any known problems when you upgrade from 3.0.8 to 3.0.11? Or do I just need to try it ;-) Thanx, Klaas ...

Migrating from 3.0.11 to 3.0.12
We suspect that our database is not correct given the problems we have had since upgrading from 3.0.10 to 3.0.11. http://asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=848090 We are planning on doing a new install of 3.0.12. What is the best way to move the data? We tried export from 3.0.11 module, move the xml file over to 3.0.12, try to import but the new module never recognizes the 3.0.11 module xml file. Suggestions? BTW, congrats on 3.0.12. Great work. arlie If you are going to start new and had problems with a beta version then it might be easier to just add your...

Upgrade from 3.0.12 to 3.1.0
Currently, I have a DNN 3.0.12 site with several portals on it.  To upgrade to 3.1.0: I unzipped the files over the current installation. I made the changes to the release web.config according to the instructions I browsed to the site and recieved an "Upgrade Complete" screen I try to browse to the site and after quite awhile I receive an alert box that says "Error: document contains no data." What is that?  It says it was successful.  Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. Stewart Schatz...

Web resources about - Help... Upgrade from 3.0.11 to 3.0.12 problems - asp.net.dotnetnuke

The Fitz Files: NRL decision about Sam Burgess deal with South Sydney exposes problem with salary cap ...
Let us call the salary cap what it is: an illegal cartel between employers to limit the earning capacity of its employees.

Dick’s Sporting Goods athleisure problem - Business Insider Deutschland
Dick's Sporting Goods has sold athletic apparel for decades. But now, the retailer faces more competition than ever.

November 2015: Unofficial Problem Bank list declines to 255 Institutions
This is an unofficial list of Problem Banks compiled only from public sources. Here is the unofficial problem bank list for November 2015. Changes ...

Tri-Valley has no problem against Auburn to win 2A title
... form Search 39° Navigation Home Blackhawks Bulls Cubs White Sox Bears Fire Notre Dame Preps More Tickets Shop Watch Tri-Valley has no problem ...

Tesla Unveils ‘Cheap’ $80,000 SUV, As Problems Mount For The Automaker
Tesla unveiled an $80,000 “budget” version of its Tesla Model X SUV Tuesday as the company struggles to sell cars and burns through cash at an ...

This week in the war on workers: Rising federal taxes aren't the problem for the middle class
Turns out, federal taxes on the middle class aren’t so high these days: Note that the figure includes all federal taxes—the income tax rate ...

Apple TV's Ugly Problem Solved By Great New Accessory
Apple TV's Ugly Problem Solved By Great New Accessory

Family evicted, building deemed unlivable: Landlord cannot fix problems, he was murdered
... A Milwaukee family has been forced to leave their apartment. Their building has been declared unlivable. The landlord was required to fix problems ...

Another Common Core Math Problem Has Parents Baffled
A baffled parent shared a picture of their child's Common Core-style math test.