Help Cannot remove Forum Module and LoginRedirect module

Please Help, i'm trying to remove the DNN forum module, and i get this error
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
InnerException: Invalid File or Directory attributes value.
Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Invalid File or Directory attributes value. ---> System.ArgumentException: Invalid File or Directory attributes value. at System.IO.File.SetAttributes(String path, FileAttributes fileAttributes) at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.ModuleDefinitions.EditModuleDefinition.cmdDelete_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Error: Edit Module Definitions is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Invalid File or Directory attributes value. ---> System.ArgumentException: Invalid File or Directory attributes value. at System.IO.File.SetAttributes(String path, FileAttributes fileAttributes) at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.ModuleDefinitions.EditModuleDefinition.cmdDelete_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Also i''m trying to remove a third party LoginRedirect module and i get this error

[...]

Please help thanks.

0
simon_micheal

Module in Module

modules, modules

forum module and survey module
Hi: Anyone know where can i get free forum and survey module for DotNetNuke . Thanks Have you tried snowcovered.com?Icthus TechnologiesBuilding Faith on the Internet There's a survey module that comes with DNN... you just have to install it. MattMatt FraserDotNetNuke Core TeamLiquid Platinum TechnologiesLoanWeb4Insurance4Homes Take a look at the list of modules at http://cathal.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=92 You'll find YAF forum on there which is free.Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quality threads. TextLa...

DnnBB Forum module or other C# module
Hi there, I'm trying to build a DNN module that has many ascx controls and I'm having problem navigating between them. I tryed to download DnnBB source since it should be a good example but I'm unable to do it. Can anyone point me one or two C# modules with source for DNN3 where I can take a look at navigation between ascx controls? Thanks in advance J J, I am trying to build a multi control module also. The dnnbb system was also suggested as a good working example. While I have not been able to get a full zip download (yet), source files can be downloaded via the web ...

Modules to Recycle Bin when module definition is removed
Major OUCH today. I had about 10 very nice modules built on a private assembly I made. I had an error come up when a new .zip for my pa was uploaded. So (without thinking and in a hurry), I removed the module definition (which removed all my modules from the pages!). This is by design I know, but WOW! Can the core team address this? I way praying the removed modules would be in the recycle bin, but no avail. Looks like a late night tonight! (all this from a silly permission problem) I seem to remember that if there is a .vbproj or .csproj in the module directory the ...

[RFC] Module::CoreList removed modules functionality
--pWyiEgJYm5f9v55/ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable It has come up on a few IRC channels regarding Module::CoreList and corelist and the fact that whilst one can see when a module first entered core and all the perl versions a module is included with, there isn't a mechanism to indicate when a module departed from core. ( Well, there obviously is if you want to play with %version yourself ). I've come up with two new functions to compliment first_release()=20 and first_release_by_date(): ...

Hi how to combine .Net module and Java module?
Hi,   I have developed two modules one in ASP.Net 2.0 and another one in Java technologies, so how to combine both of these into one. Is there any technology for doing so?ThanksVishwanath  Well, not much as an expert in Java, but i came upon this article, and i guess it will help a lot http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=23883 Cheers !!!RegardsRamzi--------------------------------------------Dont Forget to mark the post as answered once replied. Hi, Also have a look at infoq.com there you will find articles related to ASP.net and Java combination...

What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?
The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using! Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out! Thanks. That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or ...

Forum Module Setup HELP!
Hello, I am totally new and I added a forum module to my portal, but after I configure it, I got to the part where it asks for you to click on "Manage Forum in the menu, and I do not have that option, only "Forum Hom, Search, My Posts, My Settings, and Settings and Configure" are available. I am logged in as the host and have all access permissions. Any help Is Appreciated Where are you trying to get to this from?  This item will list in the Solpart Actions menu.  It shows on the initial view of the forum module I think.  Chris Paterra I am just logging into DNN and cl...

Security on Discussions Module and Module Move not working, HELP!
I am using DNN 3.2.  My disucssion module allows users to edit not only their own dicussion items but other registered users items as well.  Is this how it is suppose to be?  I assumed it would only allow them to edit their own.  Has anyone encountered this problem?  Is this a bug? My other problem is when I try to move a module by clicking any of the move actions, nothing happens.  The screen doesn't even postback?  Anyone know a fix for this.  The setup went as planned.  However I am using ASP.NET 2.0 in IIS.  The file manager wasn't worki...

Modules Containing Modules
I have no idea if this is possible or not, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Basically, what I need is a module container that can hold other modules. The reason is because on some views within my portal site, I need to have multiple regions (i.e. links, static text/html). I'm sure I can create different modules for specific scenarios, but this happens A LOT, so I'm hoping there's already something doing it. I have yet to dig into building my first module, so it may not even be a big deal. Has anyone attempted this before? If so, are there any public tools already published that I'...

sub modules, loading custom modules into a parent module
GreetingsI am creating a support system module which will require the ability to add sub modules. For example, there is an admininstrators section in which suport requests are administered, anwsered, solved etc.There is to be another function in the admin section of the support module in which admins can upload a new support form template module, ie, say an admin wants to set up a form for users to lodge a request for new hardware, the form will display all required fields, graphics, validation etc for that request. Another support form template might be to have a new user set up on the acti...

Help with Net::Telnet module
I am looking for some help debugging a problem with the Net::Telnet module written by Jay Rogers. Here's the subroutine I am having problems with: sub login { $errmode = 'return'; $hostaddress = 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'; $prompt = '/Sheldon_NS16>/'; $username = 'xxxxxxxx'; $password = 'xxxxxxxx'; $obj = new Net::Telnet ( Host => $hostaddress, Errmode => $errmode, Prompt => $prompt, Timeout => 15, Port => 23 ); $obj->login($u...

Module to Module Communication
Does anyone have an example of how to implement module-module communication/event handling using DNN2? I have tried to look through the portal code and try to figure it out for myself but not much luck :) Tom Gruszowskiemail: [MyUserName]@hotmail.com To answer my own question I found the following link. Any other resources and solid examples that anyone else would like to share? http://xpdit.com/DeskTopDefault.aspx?tabid=1&BookID=13&ChapterID=69&PageID=242Tom Gruszowskiemail: [MyUserName]@hotmail.com I seem to remember an example on kodhedz.netMatt FraserDotNetNuke Co...

Web resources about - Help Cannot remove Forum Module and LoginRedirect module - asp.net.dotnetnuke

loginredirect - ASFA
ASFA is the peak superannuation industry body in Australia: policy, research, events, publications, professional development, membership and ...