Forums Forums Forums

Is there any way to hide the Forums navigation which uses the SolpartMenuDI in the Forums sub-Component?

I have the following two issues:

i) I am not sure whether it is compatible with some browsers.

ii) I have the word Forums appearing in too many places (Page name, module title, to the right of the SolPartMenu and in the columns heading for the Forums).

Jonathan Palmer

0
palmernet

Forum/Blog problem and the Forum at DotNetNuke.com is down
A colleague recently installed the Forum/Blog module on our site.  He said there were no error messages but we were not able to get to Manage Forum or My Settings or any of the users' settings page.  We got "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."  So I suggested an uninstall/reinstall of the module.  After I chose Delete from the Edit Module Definitions page for the Blog module I got a message about Forum_GroupGetAll stored procedure missing.  So I found it in the dataprovider file and re-added it.  Now I'm getting this error: DotNetNuke...

Convert Adverageous Forum to New DNN3 Forum (Formerly known as TTT Forum)
I have gotten very frustrated by Adverageous. I have posted questions to there forum and never had one actually get posted. They have set all of the posts to be approved prior to letting everyone see. I am willing to move my forum to this new one as soon as I can! It is the only thing holding me up from moving my website to DNN3. I am just sick of it. Maybe some one might write a SQL script that can move the current posts over to the new one? Sorry I have had enough and am looking for a better solution and I think this is the one. Rick Toner http://www.2ndGrooveRaceway.comRick: www.tonertr...

Active forum or DNN forum.
Hi I am in the process of setting up a new website. I am planning to use DNN 4.03. I am wondering which forum to install, Active forum or open source DNN forum. I know active forum is not free other than that, If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks, Sailu. I'm a bit partial to commercial software as you can *usually* get support for it. (I've been badly burned there too though.) I've been using Active Forums and they do quite well. Will is working on v3.7 last I heard and there will be feature improvements in it. I haven't tried the DNN forums yet as when I we...

Forums, Forum II Mod!!
Everyone - lets build a Mod (Custom Mod) for ASP.net Forum II - and have it ready when Forum II releases! Whos with me? Build this Mod!Get ready to blast your energy levels into high gear with Sedgewick Energy Drink. High powered adaptogenic herbs mixed with potent levels of B-vitamins and...Please disregard the contents of this post. I like this idea very much. Please also add it to the Wish List thread so we can track all ideas in a single thread. :) This is a great thread to discuss *how* to implement it in the current GCN. The Architectural thread would be a good place to...

Forums
I heard that there is a community server forum coming about. Anybody know anything about it? Does it come with DNN 2.2 as a core module? Any links to any info? Right now DNN suffers from having no real forum software. There are a few but check out my comments below. Somebody could make a killing if they wrote a featureful forum package and sold it on snowcovered. I know this subject has been discussed before but hey, its a pressing one! I'm hoping that somebody will suddenly put up on snowcovered an awesome forum software to use. YetAnotherForum - YAF: Doesn't appear to s...

Forum
Just a curiosity, but this forum design is a Lotus Notes DataBase based, isn't it? >>Lotus Notes Based? It sure looks like it to me! You don't think Sybase would use its *own* products to deal with anything as important as its *customers* would you <TIC>? That's where their *money* comes from. And only IBM software can deliver the $$$ as it always has ;-). Nobody ever got fired for implementing IBM solutions. Peoplesoft, Sybase...maybe<TIC> I'm about to retire in two years (can't wait as you can see). Lotus Notes is high on my list of...

Forum
John (Kaster and Team), Congratulations on the new forum. Appears to be running flawlessly. Integration to standalone newsreaders worked without a hitch. Had a lot of trouble doing that with DevExpress when they went forum based with newsreader access. There is one feature in a forum I monitor that I would like to recommend to you. This is implementing a 'new' column that shows number of new posts/replies. This would only be available to someone logged in of course. The 'new' column would show number of new messages since the user last accessed the forums. This would p...

forum
i feel stupid but I cannot find out how users can post to forums. tried settings, configuraition user roles but nothing. anyone? Sander The page view settings have to be set to edit....

forum
Name: David Knopfler Email: david_at_knopfler.com Product: Firefox Summary: forum Comments: I'd like to get myself unenlisted asap - I've better things to do than be abused by other members - kindly advise how i do that? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060426 Firefox/1.5.0.3 ...

Forum
Hi, I'm not sure if its the right place for my question so my apologies if I'm wrong. I'm working on my private asp.net website which contains a forum. I'm currently programming all features of this simple forum with OLEDB for test deployment. I wonder if I could use a free available forum(with enough documentation to use) and skip hardcoding the forum myself. I appreciate any suggestions beside the question to help me create and deploy my forum.OmidMCP, MCAD If you like the forums on this site, you can download and use them for free under the Express Edition license at ht...

Forum
I have posted this thread more than once and no reply at all. I am installing the asp.net forum. I run the application, all files are being extracted, then once extracted i get a messagebox saying "Unable to execute the specified command line !", can anyone expalin this please ? I have .netframework 1.1 and SQL Server 2000.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP Hi ... just replying because (I think) you sought my advice in this thread. I'm sorry to say that I cannot help. I've never installed the forum, nor do I recognise the error message. To b...

Forum
Hi I want to build my own forum in my site, is there any ready code that i can use? Thank's. Yep Download this forumI may have opened the door, but you entered of your own free will Download the code for forum from source projects section of this web site. Hi Thank's, but is it works with Access too? Thank's again....

Forum
I setup a forum. All are welcome to join. Interested in being a moderator let me know. http://systemtyrant.com/ ...

Forum
all about Powerbuilder.webservices.... ...

Web resources about - Forums Forums Forums - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Bucyrus Telegraph Forum - Bucyrus news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Bucyrus Ohio News - bucyrustelegraphforum.com is the home page of Bucyrus Ohio with in depth and updated Bucyrus local news. Stay informed with ...

Blandford Forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
/ ˈ b l æ n f ə d ˈ f ɔər ə m / BLAN(D) -fərd FOHR -əm ), commonly Blandford , is a market town on the River Stour in Dorset , England. The town ...

Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, ...

National Youth Science Forum students head home with renewed enthusiasm
The National Youth Science Forum's main program is over for another year, with year 12 students leaving Canberra with renewed enthusiasm for ...

Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders make Iowa appeal in town forum
Wooing undecided Iowa voters, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders on Monday night each cast themselves as life-long champions for tackling economic ...

Quick announcement: The Backstory, a private discussion forum for tech, marketing, growth
Dear readers, Some quick news- I’ve started some private discussion forums, as a complement to my writing. It’s easier to talk than write, so ...

Cisco Joins Global Problem Solvers at 2016 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting
3BL Media (press release) Cisco Joins Global Problem Solvers at 2016 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 3BL Media (press release) ....@CiscoCSR ...

Lessons from Social Media Leaders at the 2016 World Economic Forum
In 2014 and 2015 I had the pleasure of leading the planning for both my clients' and my firm's social media efforts at the World Economic Forum. ...

Samsung unveils 'smart living' products at its Southeast Asia Forum 2016
... Now the company is unveiling the latest in its line during a show in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The event, known as "Samsung Southeast Asia Forum ...

Clinton and Sanders Address Voter Skepticism at Iowa Democratic Forum
The audience at CNN's event gave voice to the issues that have dogged the leading candidates during the 2016 presidential campaign.