Error in Upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2

Upgrading a 3.1.1 version to 3.2.2 logged this error in the script for 3.2.1

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX terminated because a duplicate key was found for index ID 4. Most significant primary key is '3785'.
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.
The statement has been terminated.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText)
at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions)

ALTER TABLE dbo.SearchItemWord ADD CONSTRAINT
IX_SearchItemWord UNIQUE NONCLUSTERED (SearchItemID, SearchWordsID) ON [PRIMARY]

Will anything be crippled as a result in search?

Do you know the truth when you hear it?
0
hooligannes97

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Error Upgrading 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
  I'm getting the following error when I browse to the side after uploading the upgrade files.  Any help would be appreciated! Notes:  Upgrade instructions followed exactly.            <trust level="Medium" originUrl="http://[mydomain].*" /> is set in web.config Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Assembly fredck.fcked...

DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.3 Upgrade Error
Hello, the upgrade said it was successful and to click here to launch the portal. I did and received the following error message. Please help. Server Error in '/psg' Application. A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.DuplicateNameException: A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable.Source Error: An unhandled e...

Error upgrading from dnn 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
I am trying to upgrade from dnn version 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. Following the exact instructions included in the 3.2.2 package I recieve the following error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: ?Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> Line 257: &...

Bug DNN 3.1.1 Upgrade from 2.1.2 -> 3.1.0 ->
Somewhere along the process, (I missed when) a portal upgrade created a problem with portal creation. The site is created fine, but the password for the admin is never correct. I have to use host to correct it. Anyone faced this ?Do you know the truth when you hear it? are you using the same hash keys in your web.config? this got me one time-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Thanks, this helped me narrow it down and realize it was possibly the upgrade from DNN2 to DNN 3. Since there are no hash keys in DNN2 because it uses an encryption key, how did you solve it?Do you know ...

upgrade problems from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
I just unzipped to the dir and ran the web page.  Are there any web.config setting i need to change?  It went throught the update process and said successful but then I go to the page I just get : An error has occurred.An error has occurred.   and the url looks like this http://localhost/LNL/Default.aspx?tabid=36&error=Object+reference+not+set+to+an+instance+of+an+object.&content=0 www.jiltedcitizen.comwww.livegreenforum.com Did you do anything with the web.config in your directory? Save it as a backup and rename the releas.config file as the docum...

Differences DotNetNuke 2.1.2 and 3.1.3
Hi all, I am currently in a research fase about DotNetNuke. I have been searching a lot to find differences between DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 and DotNetNuke version 3.1.3. On the website DotNetNuke.com is much information about DotNetNuke 3.1.3 and how good it is and where to use it for, but not really some list about what functions it has. There is a list of bugs that are known and solved etc. at support.dotnetnuke.com but not a list with it's functions and possibilities. About DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 is really not much information to find. Every page I find tells DotNetNuke v.2...

Infinite redirect loop after upgrade from DotNetNuke 3.1.1 to 3.2.1
After upgrading from DotNetNuke 3.1.1 to 3.2.1, I cannot access any of the DNN sites. Each access never completes. I checked all my aliases. They seem fine. I access my site via http://localhost/site or http://machinename/site and it fails. Of course, it all works under 3.1.1 (and prior versions). Anyone else experience this problem? Know of a fix? ...

Help!!! After upgrading DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.1 FTB Error
I keep on getting this error after upgrading a DNN 2.1.2 to DNN 3.1.1 (Windows 2k with SQL Server 2000). The Text/HTML module when in edit comes up with error as follws; Edit Text/HTML    Basic Text Box Rich Text Editor An error has occurred.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ParseRoot() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read() at Sys...

Upgrade Error 3.1 to 3.2.1
I upgraded my local test site from 3.1.1 to 3.2.1 with no problems.  I then upgraded my hosted site,  but am getting an error when I go to the site home page.  Although customErrors mode in web.config is set to "off" the error still does not display.  There does not seem to be an appropriate error log in /portals/_default so I am not sure how to track down the error that is being thrown.  I have tried both modifying the old web.config and modifying release.config with appropriate values, but get the same error no matter what..Anyone have any ideas on how to determine...

Error Upgrading 3.1.1 to 3.2
Hello i'm upgrading in local environment my dnn 3.1.1 to 3.2  The process is running without error, but when i try to access for example to http://localhost/dotnetnuke/itomisl or http://localhost/dotnetnuke/Default.aspx?alias=localhost/dotnetnuke/itomisl or another portal configured, i obtain the next error in Internet Explorer: (Red with exclamation) "An error has occurred". If i go to table dnn_eventlog the logproperties in the last record inserted by date is the next <ArrayOfAnyType xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi=" 0 ...

Error on upgrade 3.1.1
Windows Server 2003 - SQL 2005 ExpressI have upgraded a development site with no issues, but my next upgrade is giving me some trouble. Everything seems to go fine until the end.Installation Status Report00:00:00.015 - Installing Version: 3.1.000:00:00.015 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.SetUp.SqlDataProvider00:00:00.109 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.Schema.SqlDataProvider00:00:01.046 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider00:00:01.218 - Installing MemberRole Provider:00:00:01.218 - Executing InstallCommon.sql00:00:01.890 - Executing InstallMembership.sql00:00:02.218 - Executi...

after success update from 3.1.1 to 3.2, I test my site to update from 3.2 to 4.0, and I got this error
  Server Error in '/wpatest' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Stream is not a valid resource file.Source Error: Line 1: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> Line 2: <root> Line 3: <language name="English" key="en-US" fallback=""/>Source File: /wpatest/App_GlobalResources/Locales.xml.resources    Line: 1 Version Informatio...

Web resources about - Error in Upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2 - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Windows Anytime Upgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) was an upgrade method offered by Microsoft and selected licensed resellers to users who intended to upgrade their ...

President Obama's Facebook Page Upgrades To Timeline
Yes, we can upgrade to timeline. U.S. President Barack Obama's Facebook page has the new layout.

Four Reasons to Upgrade to the New Share Dialog for iOS
... as friend tagging and privacy controls. 2. A faster and more native sharing experience Pinterest and popular iOS game 4 Pics 1 Word upgraded ...

More Streams: Facebook to Upgrade App Directory, App About Pages Soon
Over 50,000 applications have been added to the Facebook application directory since it first launched two years ago, and Facebook says it’s ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh Laura Tobin @ Lauratobin1 2m The only way to get through today is chocolate, I'm going to start small with baby & upgrade ...

Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store on iTunes
Get Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... Flickr. We noticed that you may be using an unsupported browser. All the basics will still work, but to get the most out of Flickr please upgrade ...

ModBook Upgrade by TechRestore - YouTube
http://www.techrestore.com/ - TechRestore Video - Here is the world's first Modbook upgrade video - TechRestore stop-motion style, of course! ...