DNN 3.13 -> Errors with adding modules to child portal

Perhaps someone could explain to me how or why I am getting all these errors when adding Modules to fresh 3.13 install.

See: http://www.family.welford-costelloe.com

Thanks

Angry [:@]

Running MojoPortal
http://www.mojoportal.com on MySQL
0
davidcostelloe

Having problems with child portal as well. Whenever I change any settings, I get thrown of and have to log in again.
0
Cas
4/17/2005 6:58:04 PM
Thanks for a while there I thought I was alone.

8-|

Running MojoPortal
http://www.mojoportal.com on MySQL
0
davidcostelloe
4/17/2005 9:17:43 PM
Anyone who has not checked the portal yet.

Here is one of the errors:

A critical error has occurred.
Multiple controls with the same ID 'ctr' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.

:^)

Running MojoPortal
http://www.mojoportal.com on MySQL
0
davidcostelloe
4/17/2005 9:20:02 PM

This error is usually caused by an upgrade when older modules are still in the portal.

If it is a fresh install then perhaps there is a 2.0 module on the page.

John M.

DotNetNuke Module for Performance
0
J7Mitch
4/17/2005 11:13:29 PM
Another error with module:8o

DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parser Error: Could not load type 'JDC.TVListings.TVListings'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException: Parser Error: Could not load type 'JDC.TVListings.TVListings'. ---> System.Web.HttpException: Could not load type 'JDC.TVListings.TVListings'. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessMainDirective(IDictionary mainDirective) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.ProcessMainDirective(IDictionary mainDirective) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessDirective(String directiveName, IDictionary directive) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.ProcessDirective(String directiveName, IDictionary directive) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, String virtualPath, String basePhysicalDir) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, String virtualPath, String basePhysicalDir) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseFile(String filename, String virtualPath) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.Parse() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemThroughCompilation() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemInternal(Boolean fCreateIfNotFound) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemWithNewConfigPath() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem() at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.CompileAndGetParserCacheItem(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledType(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.UserControlParser.GetCompiledUserControlType(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.Skin.InjectModule(Control objPane, ModuleInfo objModule, PortalSettings PortalSettings) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

These are all DNN 3.0 Modules which I have had no issues with until now.

There is a bigger problem happening here and needs to be addressed.

Another module crashed ICPC-Counter.

As in the log and people its RED all over.

ModuleId: -1
ModuleDefId: -1
FriendlyName:
ModuleControlSource:
AssemblyVersion: 03.00.13
Method: System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType
FileName:
FileLineNumber: 0
FileColumnNumber: 0
PortalID: 4
PortalName: Welford-Costelloe Family
UserID: 1
UserName: host
ActiveTabID: 131
ActiveTabName: Home
AbsoluteURL: /Default.aspx
AbsoluteURLReferrer: http://localhost/family/Home/tabid/131/Default.aspx
ExceptionGUID: bb514528-d190-40aa-9da4-c6cb16e838dc
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
InnerException: Parser Error: Could not load type 'JDC.TVListings.TVListings'.
Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parser Error: Could not load type 'JDC.TVListings.TVListings'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException: Parser Error: Could not load type 'JDC.TVListings.TVListings'. ---> System.Web.HttpException: Could not load type 'JDC.TVListings.TVListings'. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessMainDirective(IDictionary mainDirective) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.ProcessMainDirective(IDictionary mainDirective) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessDirective(String directiveName, IDictionary directive) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.ProcessDirective(String directiveName, IDictionary directive) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, String virtualPath, String basePhysicalDir) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, String virtualPath, String basePhysicalDir) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseFile(String filename, String virtualPath) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.Parse() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemThroughCompilation() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemInternal(Boolean fCreateIfNotFound) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemWithNewConfigPath() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem() at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.CompileAndGetParserCacheItem(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledType(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.UserControlParser.GetCompiledUserControlType(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.Skin.InjectModule(Control objPane, ModuleInfo objModule, PortalSettings PortalSettings) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
StackTrace:
Source:

Bottom line is I use a child portal. Is it programming or what because someone needs to let the module developers know that their products don't work anymore.

I am now starting to look at an alternative portal

Running MojoPortal
http://www.mojoportal.com on MySQL
0
davidcostelloe
4/18/2005 1:55:04 AM
Well I looked and looked and did I ever look but nowhere could I find an alternative to DNN.
I did like Rainbow!

So I admit defeat I am at the mercy of DNN.

Please fix the child portal (I'm begging)

Confused [8-)]

Running MojoPortal
http://www.mojoportal.com on MySQL
0
davidcostelloe
4/20/2005 1:30:05 AM
they already told you...   looks like 2.x modules in 3.x ?
0
brian_c
4/20/2005 2:05:50 AM
Yes but I don't have any 2 there are as stated by the developers for version 3.0.

The .dnn files also state version 3.0 and its a fresh install. Question now is: Does DNN 3 allow DNN 2 modules to be uploaded?

If so why so.

Running MojoPortal
http://www.mojoportal.com on MySQL
0
davidcostelloe
4/20/2005 2:29:18 AM

 davidcostelloe wrote:
Yes but I don't have any 2 there are as stated by the developers for version 3.0.

The .dnn files also state version 3.0 and its a fresh install. Question now is: Does DNN 3 allow DNN 2 modules to be uploaded?

If so why so.

Answer: Yes, because although many modules had to be re-written for DNN3, some may not have required any modification and will still work.  And even if a developer changes their .dnn manifest to version 3.0, there is no catch-all way to determine if it really is 3.0 compliant.

Try removing the modules that are causing problems, and when you have it narrowed down, contact the developer.

A note of caution:  All modules should be tested on a non-production copy of your site.  In other words not all modules are "created equal".

We are here to help but we can't be responsible for every module that is available out there.

John M.

DotNetNuke Module for Performance
0
J7Mitch
4/20/2005 3:05:31 AM

jdc tv listings does not seem to be updated since 7/21/2004 ..   and it is 2.x .. maybe maybe ..  who knows ... maybe you have an updated version...

either way ..  how could it work until now..  it says it cant even load the assembly...  ???

http://dnn.johndcooper.com/Default.aspx?tabid=78

0
brian_c
4/20/2005 4:14:58 AM
This should have failed on upload?

It did not fail and managed to get into the 3?

I'm not saying its the fault of the DNN, I'm just suggesting that perhps there is a problem with the verification process when uploading modules.

Running MojoPortal
http://www.mojoportal.com on MySQL
0
davidcostelloe
4/20/2005 9:25:43 AM

 davidcostelloe wrote:
I'm not saying its the fault of the DNN, I'm just suggesting that perhps there is a problem with the verification process when uploading modules.

There is no way to "verify" modules without actually running them. The installer just installs them, just like in windows when you install any program. Even if the installer included a way to run them then there could still easily be errors at some point or other in the functionallity.

The core code in DNN does a lot of magic, but it can't be expected it to automatically do QA.

John M.

DotNetNuke Module for Performance
0
J7Mitch
4/20/2005 1:52:44 PM

It’s a shame that it has to takes down the portal. I have to look for this is the FAQ.

This will be the typical conversation when trying to convince that DNN 3.0 is the best way to go.

Boss: So what happen if someone adds version 2.0 modules into Dnn 3.0?
Me  : "Well sir your portal goes south and basically you start from scratch. But look                       on the bright side. You get to re-build all over again."

Some how I don't think that is going to be a good selling point.

I'm not asking for miracles but there should be some type of method in place to ensure idiots like me  do not take down the complete portal by adding previous version of modules.

Just a thought.

Running MojoPortal
http://www.mojoportal.com on MySQL
0
davidcostelloe
4/20/2005 9:41:55 PM

That's a little over dramatic isn't it?

It doesn't "take down" the portal.  It fails with an error message.  All you need to do is remove the offending module.

Plus, If you follow the simple procedure I posted earlier and use a QA environment you may even get a raise.

John M.

DotNetNuke Module for Performance
0
J7Mitch
4/20/2005 10:11:20 PM

hahah..

You said the module developer told you it was good for 3.x ..   is that really true?  If so .. who said that?

0
brian_c
4/20/2005 10:37:18 PM
Ok thats the end of this.

I was referring to the IPC-Counter I see that there is nothing but children in here and that is what I will remember from now on when asked about DotNetNuke.

I bring issues and all I get is grief.
Makes you really want to send in your problems to this forum .

Running MojoPortal
http://www.mojoportal.com on MySQL
0
davidcostelloe

DNN 3..0.13 Site Settings error in Child Portal & User Account Errors
The two following errors are found in a currently active installation which on the surface is running fine.  The first error occurs when in the child portal under Admin/Site Settings.  I was addding a portal alias and after entering the alias, clicked on Update.  The alias name appears but so does the error.  Accessing the page through the newly entered alias does not work.  This should work but could be linked to some other fault in the chain although it works for all other installs I have tried.The second error listed occurs in the same child portal when I try to a...

Error on New Portal when adding modules
I seem to be getting a lot of errors with adding of modules to 3.13. Is there a signifcant change that has occured for these modules to go south? WeatherChannel Module when adding to a child portal Unhandled error loading module.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parser Error: Could not load type 'WeatherChannel.WeatherChannelShow'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException: Parser Error: Could not load type 'WeatherChannel.WeatherChannelShow'. ---> System.Web.HttpException: Could not load type 'WeatherChannel.WeatherChannelShow'. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser...

Child portal creation error for DNN 3.0.13
Hi All, I get the following error when trying to create a child portal. I'd be great full of any ideas? Paul.   " DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Could not allocate space for object 'Tabs' in database 'samantdb' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not allocate space for object 'Tabs' in database 'samantdb' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlComman...

User Accounts error in DNN 3.0.13 child portal
I'm receiving the following error when trying to access User Accounts in a child portal under DNN 3.0.13.  The parent portal and all other child portals work fine and do not exhibit this error.  Any clues on what might be causing this and more importantly what to do about it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone! Error: User Accounts is currently unavailable.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at _ASP...

DNN 3.013 Error trying to create parent or child portals using template (any/all templates error)
Error: Signup is currently unavailable.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'RoleId', table 'CoderocksPortal.dbo.aspnet_Roles'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'RoleId', table 'CoderocksPortal.dbo.aspnet_Roles'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStr...

DNN 3.13
Actually I am have a great deal of grief with the User accounts on a new created portal. The portal 1 keeps booting the admin out to log again after any type of activity. I attempted to delete the portal and this is what I get: Error: Site Settings is currently unavailable.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: DELETE statement conflicted with COLUMN REFERENCE constraint 'FK_GuestBook_GuestbookEntry_Modules'. The conflict occurred in database 'DotNetNuke', table 'GuestBook_GuestbookEntry', column 'ModuleID'. The statement has been terminated. ---> Syste...

Install Failure on Forum Module. DNN Version 3.0.13 Forum 3.10.04
Good day,    I've just installed the forum module and I got this error. How will i fix this? thanks StartJob Starting Installation StartJob Reading files Info Loading 03.00.00.SqlDataProvider Info File 03.00.00.SqlDataProvider read successfully Info Loading 03.00.10.SqlDataProvider Info File 03.00.10.SqlDataProvider read successfully Info Loading 03.00.11.SqlDataProvider Info File 03.00.11.SqlDataProvider read successfully Info Loading 03.00.12.SqlDataProvider Info File 03.00.12.SqlDataProvider read successfully Info Loading 03.10.01.SqlDataProvider Info...

DNN Gallery Error 3.0.10/DNN 3.0.13
To All:     I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate post, but I couldn't find anyone that posted the same error. When running the Maintenance on the Gallery, I get the following error: Unhandled error loading module.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parser Error: Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.TemplateColumn' does not have a property named 'Gallery_HeaderText'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException: Parser Error: Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.TemplateColumn' does not have a property named 'Gallery_HeaderText'. ---> System.Web.HttpExcep...

DNN 3.0.13 error when uprading portal
I get the following error and am only allowed to login with the host account. I read the earlier posts and followed the steps but it is not resolving the issue(Steps taken so far 1. Change install/dnn.config to 30012 2. Run http://portal/install/install.aspx?mode=install 3. Run join statement between asp_users and users tables and delete any that come up with EXEC)I do not get the install screen with # 2. If I run the script it pretty much wipes all the current users and I can get the user table, but as soon as I try to add a new user it errors out again. I don't have this issue with the sup...

DNN 3.07 error creating child portals
"Home Directory cannot contain any path specification" Fresh install Logged in as host Host - Portals - Add new portal Portal Type - child alias - localhost/dnn307/test Home Directory - Portals/[PortalID] (greyed out default) ---> Errors "Home Directory cannot contain any path specification" Click Customize and remove Portals/[PortalID] --> Portal created. Is there any information as to what these new child portal fields to.. why we need them.. why we don't .. etc? These are all new since 2.1.2 and I really don't understand. I actu...

Error installing module in DNN 3.0.13
I am attempting to install the Forum/Blog module v 3.0.13 into DNN v3.0.13.  I downloaded the file to c:\temp\forumblogs.zip.  I then logged into DNN using the host ID, went to Module Definitions, selected Upload New Module, pointed to the aforementioned file, and selected Upload New Module. The resulting error was as follows... StartJob Starting Installation StartJob Reading files Failure ExceptionSystem.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a closed file. at System.IO.__Error.FileNotOpen() at System.IO.FileStream.Seek(Int64 offset, SeekOrigin origin) at Syst...

Error creating a child portal on DNN 3.0.12
Hi, I created a child portal in DNN 3.0.12 and here is the error when I creating a child portal . An Error Was Encountered During The Creation Of Your Portal. This May Have Been Caused By Specifying An Incorrect Password For An Existing User Account. Please Verify Your Details Before You Try Again. Please let me know if you know why I got the above error. Thanks. Oh,I know.This is esultingly "minRequiredPasswordLength="4" " in the web.config. Thank you ,every one....

Error after creating a child portal on DNN 3.0.12
Hi, I created a child portal in DNN 3.0.12 and here is the error I got when I went to site settings. Error: Site Settings is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: The parameter 'roleName' must not be empty. Parameter name: roleName ---> System.ArgumentException: The parameter 'roleName' must not be empty. Parameter name: roleName at Microsoft.ScalableHosting.Security.SecUtility.CheckParameter(String& param, Boolean checkForNull, Boolean checkIfEmpty, Boolean checkForCommas, Int32 maxSize, String paramName) at Microsoft.ScalableHosting.Secu...

Error install Dotnetnuke.survey module for 3.0.13
I'm trying to install the DNN survey module that comes with v3.0.13 and I get the following error:" StartJob Creating files Failure ExceptionSystem.ArgumentException: Invalid File or Directory attributes value. at System.IO.File.SetAttributes(String path, FileAttributes fileAttributes) at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.ResourceInstaller.PaDnnInstallerBase.CreateFile(String FullFileName, Byte[] Buffer) at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.ResourceInstaller.PaDnnInstallerBase.CreateModuleFile(PaFile File, PaFolder Folder) at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.ResourceInstaller.PaDnnInstallerBase.Cr...

ERROR: ADD NEW /EDIT PORTAL DNN 3.0.13
DotNetNuke Version: The DotNetNuke application version you are running 3.0.13 Data Provider: The provider name which is identified as the default data provider in the web.config file SqlDataProvider .NET Framework: The .NET Framework version which the application is running on - specified through IIS 1.1.4322.2300 [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.PortalManagement.SiteSettings.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +6190 [ModuleLoadException: Error: Site Settings is currently unavail...

Error adding new portal using version 3.0.13
I get the following error when trying to create parent or Child portals - An Error Was Encountered During The Creation Of Your Portal. This May Have Been Caused By Specifying An Incorrect Password For An Existing User Account. Please Verify Your Details Before You Try Again.The error is on two different installs and I have verified username and passwords are correct with both with exsisting super user accounts as well as creating new accounts. nothing seems to work. Has anyone run into this type of problem? The two systems have no other problems are having no problems with thier defaul...

A critical error has occurred. Text/HTML module. DNN 3.0.13
Hi all,When trying to edit a text/html module, I often get this error:"A critical error has occurred.Object reference not set to an instance of an object"It's weird because when I select "Edit Text" then second time, it works fine. I'm using version DNN 3.0.13.Thanks,GeorgeGeorge Justo This may help: http://forums.asp.net/1042786/ShowPost.aspx...

Error in DNN 3.1.1 importing Portals with module definitions and our posible solution
Hi everybody,   We think that version DNN 3.1.1 (and 3.2.2 too) have a bug when importing a portal that have modules with more than one definition.   In the file Components\Portal\PortalController.vb in the line 1293 the original code try to obtain the module definitions based in the DesktopModule, and then create a module for each definition:   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dim arrModuleDefinitions As ArrayList = objModuleDefinitions.GetModuleDef...

DNN 3.0.8 - Child Portal - Generates ViewState Error
Hi, See below for exact error message. Steps to reproduce: 1. Sign in as host 2. Create a child portal (say "/dnn308/child2") and use the DotNetNuke template 3. After portal is created navigate to: http://localhost/dnn308/child2/default.aspx 4. Do something to cause a PostBack (eg, select "Add Link" from the links module menu") 5. I'm getting the error message below. My workaround is to use DNN 2.1.2's Default.aspx page for child portals :) . It does a redirect back to the portal vs a Server.Transfer. I can reproduce error on clean ins...

DNN 3.05 Main Portals and Child Portals Distincition
Thanks to all the core members to for giving this manificiant Portal System to the community. I am just so happy to have it to implement and learn from the coding of all intelligent persons. Now my simple question, I was looking at the database structure of the portal table and wanted to know which distinctive flag indicates whether a portal record is Main Portal or a Child of a given Main Portal. I will appreciate a response in this regard Thanks Romi AulakhLos Angeles, USA A parent portal (main) is accessed directly through a domain name (ex:www.domain.com). A Child is acces...

DNN 3.0.13 after install error An unhandled error has occurred
I already searched and didn't find anything that would help me, so leads me to post here.  After 2nd clean install of DNN 3.0.13 and DB, I am still getting "An unhandled error has occurred."  when I hit the site. The url is http://localhost/dotnetnuke/Default.aspx?error=Object+reference+not+set+to+an+instance+of+an+object.&content=0 Hitting http://localhost or http://localhost/dotnetnuke gets the same error. I don't have VS.NET, so I can't compile it here at work. Any suggestions would be great.  Windows 2K Server, SQL 2K, MS .Net Framework 1.1 hotfix.   tha...

Portal sign-up feature \ Portal Wizard (DNN 3.0.13)
Is the portal sign-up feature (or Portal Wizard) not available to unauthenticated users? If not, how can this be handled? I want to allow un-registered users to sign up for a demo portal.  Thanks.Brad OylerW3Portals.com You could define the control as a new module def and then add it anywhere you'd like I think. I made a copy of the core one and modified to suit my needs (Gives a great wizard franmework for those workflow solutions you need)Steve WalkerSenior ConsultantSharePoint ForumsSharePoint Architecture Could you post your modification & method? I...

Error:Reindexing content works in Parent portal but not on a child portal for custom modules
 I have two portals. one a parent and the other a child. I've a custom module with Isearchable funs implemented and an instance of it is added to two taps, one in each portal. When I index the content, only the module in the parent portal gets indexed! I had tested reindexing on the child portal by adding the Text module and it works fine. It hase nothing to do with the Supported feature field, because it is the same for all instances of the Desktop module and is set to 3 Do I need to look up the source code for reindexing content? Any help is greatly appreciated Thanx I...

manually adding module from 3.0.13 to 3.1: new fields..
Hi, i have a simple dnn module (simple to dnn, but a link to a bit of complex db-oriented work in an outside app) that was working for 3.0.13. I am having trouble finding in the docs where and how to manually add a module in 3.1. I am getting an error message like "A critical error has occurred.Input string was not in a correct format." but not telling me which or why or how. Anyone have any urls or pointers? My module has no controller class, it is a simple module with one ascx file plus a few resources. Thanks for any thoughts, drew.. further info: i wanted to put my module into a compan...

DNN 3.0.9 BUG
After a clean install, clicking any link on the Host menu from within a child portal switches back to the default portal....

Web resources about - DNN 3.13 -> Errors with adding modules to child portal - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Free module - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics , a free module is a free object in a category of modules . Given a set , a free module on is a free module with basis . Every ...

Ford recalls 300,000 Crown Vics over lighting module
... Mercury , Sedan Ford issued a recall notice for some 300,000 Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis sedans to have the lighting control module ...

Tambara Modules
I came in contact with Tambara modules when working on categorical understanding of lenses. They were first mentioned to me by Edward Kmett, ...

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet offers customization through clip-on modules
... m7 processor and Windows 10, the tablet boasts up to 10 hours of battery life, but if this isn’t enough, there's a clip-on Productivity Module ...

Kosovo Solar Score: German JV To Manufacture Modules Here
In a joint venture, German-based solar equipment company J. v. G. Thoma has formed with German-based solar module maker Jurawatt to manufacture ...

Space graffiti discovered inside Apollo 11 command module
Workers at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum uncover astronauts' scribbles that haven't been seen for 40 years.

China PV module makers eyeing India market
China makers whose PV modules may not be able to meet the government's procurement requirement are looking to ship their products to India, which ...

AT&T Introduces LTE Modules for IoT Devices
Our first Internet of Things story of CES 2016! AT&T announced today that they will make 4G LTE modules available for those looking to get into ...

AT&T's LTE Modules Ease IoT Device Design, Development
DAILY VIDEO: AT&T launches LTE modules for IoT market; HP brings consumer cool to business-class notebook PCs; Acer's premium Windows 10 smartphone ...

Lenovo's Windows Tablet Has a Module For Every Need
Full-fat Windows tablets are taking their sweet time catching on with the general public, but if you’re not pulling the trigger because they ...