DNN 3.0.5 - Should 'Tab Management' now be 'Page Management'?

I'm just wondering whether the title 'Tab Management' should now be 'Page Management'.
0
happyplace2020

yes it should...

0
brian_c
12/6/2004 6:48:07 PM
Any ideas on how to change the page title on Page Functions from 'Tab Management' to 'Page Management'?

In admin\Tabs\App_LocalResources\Tabs.ascx.resx there is a setting for TabManagement.Text, but it already set as 'Page Management', so I guess it isn't this variable.
0
happyplace2020
12/6/2004 7:02:33 PM
Found it : )

Database table 'Module Control', ModuleControlID 70.
0
happyplace2020