DNN 2.1.2 Documentation PDF file

Probably the dumbest question ever , but here I go ...lol

Does anyone know where I can locate a pdf file on DNN 2.1.2 or DNN2 that would explain the modules etc that come with the basic DNN download...

I once had one for DNN1 many moons ago, and now I am looking for one for DNN2

Any suggestions would be great ..

DNNWhat :)

0
Dnnwhat

DotNetNuke User Guide and Documentation for DNN 2.1.2
New SEO version of Marvin's DotNetNuke User Guides and Documentation are now available free online at http://portals.my-asp.net/Default.aspx?tabid=180. Part Three of My-ASP.Net's DotNetNuke Portal trilogy - Harmony Skin Design will be available shortly Use and Enjoy Marvin...

DotNetNuke 2.1.2 #2
Is DotNetNuke 2.1.2 compatible with SQL Server 2005? Do I need to upgrade to 3.x or 4.x with SQL Server 2005?...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

Create module using .NET ver 2.0 and use with DNN 2.1.2
Hi all, i would like to start to test the .NET 2.0 version of the framework ad i would like to know is there some problem if i write a module with the 2.0 version of .NET and use with DNN 2.1.2. Thanks Stefano...

.dnn file format for 2.1.2
Hi folks, Can someone please direct me to a complete spec for entries that can be put into a v2 compatible .dnn file. I have looked lots of places with no luck, but have had to limit myself to what I can find in samples. Gzep. Take a look in the <YourDNNRoot>\Admin\PAUploader. You should see a file called template.dnn.txt. That file outlines everything you can do in a .dnn file. Hope that helps, Will Thanks. I had found them all, after all. Gzep....

How to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2?
I have 2.1.1 wokring fine and I have spent a lot of time making it just right but I want to make sure I have the latest & greatest so I am trying to get 2.1.2 to work so I can upgrade. When I try to set-up 2.1.2 I get a few errors such as: Could Not Load Skin: ~/Portals/_default/Skins/_default/admin.ascx Error: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.40607\Temporary ASP.NET Files\dnn212\295dc47c\1861dacc\3z6nxty1.0.vb(159): error BC30560: 'admin_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'. Is there a simple way to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2? RDD Iff you have not made any cha...

DNN 2.1.2: File Manager | Add File, multi-user problem
Hello and Thank you for taking a moment to read this ... and for your helpful replies.I am experiencing a problem with the File Manager.  Specifically, when multiple users are more or less simultaneously uploading files, the WebUpload module appears to get confused about who is doing what - some people get files loaded into their portal that they did not select for upload, others get nothing uploaded and no errors.I have looked at the code in the WebUpload module and suspect that the shared ArrayLists used to compile a group of files for a "batch upload" (arrFiles and arr...

where to get dnn 2.0.2 (not 2.0.1 beta 2)
where can i get the new version? on dotnetnuke.com there is only version "dotnetnuke 2.0.1 (beta 2)" for download. but the protal is running on 2.0.2 ... other question: 2.0.1 b2 is running on access and (other ver.) on mssql. the access-powerde version ist mutch slower; not only a bit; it's nearly not pos. the work with it. why? 1) 2.0.2 is not yet available for download. As soon as it is, you will see it on the download page at DotNetNuke. 2) The MS Access version was created to prove the validity of the DataProvider model. Jet SQL is very limited compared to T-SQL and...

DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.2 upgrade, skin probs
OK, we'll I've had a good read around here, and I've read Charles great install doc.  But I'm still stuck.In fact I've had to restore my old db and files - and have got back to 2.1.2.My problem is that upon upgrading, I get a light blue 'skin'? appearance on the all the modules.  The 2.1.2 sites (six of them) do not have that "appearance" - and that's the way I'd like to keep it.  I have tried 'resetting' the skins (in that Admin section they all show as 'not installed' (or whatever it is)).  It doesn't seem to help.  I get several 'container file not found' type mes...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Upgrade DNN from 2.0 to 2.1.2
Hello... I manage to install a new installation (clean installation) of DNN and create a web-portal. But when I try to upgrade from DNN 2.0 til 2.1.2, I dont understand what to do? Anyone who can help me with this? S Step 1. BACKUP ALL ASSOCIATED FILES RELATED TO YOUR DNN SITE. i.e. Database, portal files, etc. Step 2. Extract all the files from the DNN 212 zip into your sites directory so that you overwrite the existing files. Step 3. Modify the web.config file as needed so as to be able to connect to your database. Step 4. Visit your web site and wait for DNN 212...

visual studio.net and DNN 2.1.2
Hi, I am a newbie and have some difficulties opening the DNN solution: I unzipped the files under c:\ dotnetnuke and I can see the Dotnetnuke.sln file, but when I try to open it with Visual Studio.net, I get the following error: http://localhost/Dotnetnuke. Cannot establish a connexion with the server I have W2K3 ,IIS6, SQL Server2000 .....my site is working fine though........ Is there any parameters to fix for Visual Studio or should the files be under: c:\inetpub\wwwroot..... Thanks a lot for your prompt support open it, and the .webinfo in notepad and change the p...

Version 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 upgrade
Hi folks, I upgraded from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 last night. In case anybody wants it, I created a ZIP file containing the changed RUNTIME files - all you need to do is extract and ftp over the top of your 2.1.1 install - assuming you've NOT MODIFIED anything yourself... ;) Get the ZIP file here. Hope someone finds it helpful. joel joelblogs.co.uk...

Web resources about - DNN 2.1.2 Documentation PDF file - asp.net.dotnetnuke

GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia
GNU Free Documentation License ( GFDL eller GNU FDL ) är en upphovsrättslig licens vars syfte är att befrämja spridning och utveckling av textdokument. ...

Facebook Tweaks Documentation For Developers
Facebook continued its focus on developers with its release Thursday of improved documentation for FQL and the software-development kits for ...

Making Our Documentation Better
Over the past several months, our engineering team has been working on improving the quality of our documentation. Today, we are excited to announce ...

Facebook shares new documentation for local currency pricing, sets migration for Q3
Facebook today provided updates regarding its transition from Credits to local currency pricing. The company offered new documentation for game ...

Emergent Documentation: One way that Agile is very different from Waterfall.
(from a 2012 email) One of the questions I always get around the use of Agile is, how do you do the documentation? Many people are very uncomfortable ...

BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store on ...
Get BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Documentation in Software Development
There is currently a trend to produce “just enough” documentation in software development. We should however not forgot that what we might estimate ...

The Documentation Dilemma
Back when 37signals was consulting, we gradually weaned ourselves off of documentation. It’s normal practice in the design world to produce lots ...

Apple publishes OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 Core Technologies Overview documentation
A new developer document posted to Apple’s website today details the technologies that power OS X Mavericks. The 36-page document includes information ...

Facebook Releases ThreatExchange API Documentation
... information about malware and other security threats, and the social network announced Friday that the application-programming-interface documentation ...