DNN 2.1.2 - development needed to customize user registration

I have added to new security roles to DNN that require custom registration forms with additional data collected specific to the users role and integration with Authorize.Net payment gateway.
Thanks, Chad
0
ndr

There are a few options like this available on snowcovered.com

Chris Paterra

0
thecrispy1
12/21/2004 11:54:33 PM
I am aware of the modules on snowcovered and have paid for both skins and modules that didn't work out.  The requirements are straight forward and I don't want to force a pre-existing solution rather than customize what is needed.

Basically, I need to change the user registration to capture additional data, add to a specific user role, collect and post payment. Secondly, create a seperate form which will do basically the same thing but with a second user role.
Thanks, Chad
0
ndr
12/22/2004 4:04:51 AM
the KHZ Form Generator was designed specifically for your needs.  it accomodates authorize.net , paypal and mail orders for registration to your portal, new portal creation, role access, and custom modules and uses.  this module is now updated to 3.0 as well, but the version for 2.x is tried and tested in use in many applications.

you can create the forms using the builtin designer, which allows you to import a pre existing html page, or create one from scratch. the fields on the form are defined as [tokens] similar to skins. it includes support for images, and css all zipped into a clean install package for your deployment.
it also now includes surveys and export of results to csv file, this is in request by rice engineering university, who is now using this module for their alumni survey program.
I can customize this module for your use simply by creating a form and a custom control that will be loaded after the form is posted
please check it out at www.kodhedz.net (request a free 30 trial). updates for one year are free to customers.
mark hoskins
Intuition without concept is blind; Concept without intuition is empty -- I. Kant : Critique of Pure Reason

In the olden days, books were burned. Now the website is shut down.

KodHedZ Software Development
0
xpdit
12/22/2004 6:12:15 AM
Hello, did I read this correctly KHZ Form Generator is now updated to 3.0?

I only paid for and downloaded from snowcovered version 01.00.04 on 11/6/2004 5:55:08 AM.
Doe's anybody know if I can get an update? Do I have to ask snowcovered or the developer?

- Gerrit

Cleantomic.com
0
cleantomic
12/22/2004 9:16:18 AM
i will be rebuilding the kodhedz.net site over the next few days, moving to a new server.  i will create an order for all customers from all vendors who sell khz modules, so that your purchases are consolidated on the khz site where you can download updates in one spot for all your khz modules.  please give me a few days and you will have all available updates and versions.

mark
Intuition without concept is blind; Concept without intuition is empty -- I. Kant : Critique of Pure Reason

In the olden days, books were burned. Now the website is shut down.

KodHedZ Software Development
0
xpdit
12/22/2004 8:04:02 PM
Wow thanks Mark,

I'm in no rush as I am busy with the content of my site. I will not be making any great changes to my site until DNN 3 RC and my modules have been updated. But I guess not everybody is patient like me?
- Gerrit

Cleantomic.com
0
cleantomic
12/23/2004 12:21:13 PM
Hello Mark,

I had a quick visit to your site, I noticed you have 3.08 running. Plus if I'm not mistaken you have also a new skin!
Anyway Mark, I noticed you have KHZ Form Generator for DNN 3.0 !!!!!! I guess I will wait for the RC of DNN then maybe you can point me to where I can upgrade when you have sorted your site out with 3.08.

- Gerrit

Cleantomic.com
0
cleantomic

Web resources about - DNN 2.1.2 - development needed to customize user registration - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Voter registration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... is not compulsory, registering one's place of residence with some government agency is required, which automatically constitutes voter registration ...

Apple opens registrations for this year’s ‘Hour of Code’, free programming workshops for kids age 6+
Apple has opened registrations for this year’s ‘Hour of Code’ workshops, providing kids aged six and up with a free one-hour introduction to ...

Every argument against automatic voter registration, debunked
... launched by a group of Democratic campaign veterans, announced that they plan to spend $10 million in order to pass automatic voter registration ...

Obi Worldphone SF1 now up for registration in India
... the former having more premium specs than the latter. It seems the time is near for release, as website Gadgets 360 has exclusively begun registration, ...

Registration for new 'Nintendo account' system opens in Japan
Gamers in Japan can now register for the cross-platform service.

FAA Task Force Recommends Requiring Registration For All Drones
... commercial drones or those operated by public agencies other than the military to be registered the same as manned aircraft. Each registration ...

Chris Christie Vetoes Automatic Voter Registration Bill
... would have added 1.6 million new voters to the state’s rolls and made New Jersey the third state in the country to adopt automatic voter registration. ...

New group will spend $10 million to promote Automatic Voter Registration
Registering to vote tends to be a complicated process rife with mistakes, creating unneeded bureaucracy and resulting in relatively low registration ...

Drone Task Force Recommends Simple Registration Process for Owners
NEWS ANALYSIS: The Unmanned Aircraft Systems Registration Task Force recommends making the drone registration process as easy as possible to ...

FAA Task Force Unveils Drone Registration Recommendations
In a much-anticipated public teleconference today, the co-chairs of the FAA's unmanned aircraft system registration task force announced the ...