cannot see 'Edit text' in TEXT/HTMl module

hi

i cannot see edit text in my text/html module when i use it.

its happenign only suddenly becaue till yesterdya i had been using hte module and i could se it?

anything missing?
thanks
0
samir25

Check the control panel preview button. You are probably in preview mode.
John M.

DotNetNuke Module for Performance
0
J7Mitch
9/6/2005 3:02:29 AM

i dont see

edit text

import content

export content

syndicate

rest of the options i can see:

help

online help

settings

delete

move

0
samir25

Can't edit text in the 'Basic text Box' OR 'Rich Text Editor'
have, DNN 3.0.13 installed on Windows server 2003have tried sitting at the server and on a workstationI first tried to edit the text on the home page, the text editor shows up but it is empty/blank, I couldn't put my cursor in the text area and type anything.I have also tried to create a new page and try to edit a text area, same problem.....I have also tried to use the events module and tried to add an event, same problem...PS. preview in not on.Thanks in advance, Peter What browser are you using?Are you using a custom skin?Icthus TechnologiesBuilding Faith on the Internet Im havi...

Admin can't see 'Edit Text' control at the bottom of editable modules
I have an admin who can't see the module level Edit command when logged into her machine.  If she changes to another machine, and logs in with the same account, it is fine, but from her machine she can't see the "edit" text or the pencil or the settings icon for any module.  She can see the Admin controls at the top, but the modules themselves seem to have no edit controls.There are no appreciable differences between the machines, that I know of.  They are build from the same Ghost image.  Obviously something is different but I have no clue what it would be.  Any tho...

How to mofify text 'xyz' after issuing a dw_1.modify("CREATE TEXT(band='footer' text='xyz' ............)")
Hi All, I am new to Powerbuilder and on a steep learning curve so please bear with me and do not assume I know anything in your response! I have a datawindow control 'dw_1' in a window 'w_report_1' With the w_report_1.open() event, I assign a data object 'd_site_details' to the 'dw_1' control in the following code extract. I use a loop to provide different retrieval arguments for 'd_site_details' from a datastore so that we get different details for different system accounts. After each retrieval we print dw_1 together with a text footer w...

Invocation Error
This is my first foray into consuming webservices... Basically, I want to use a webservice to do UPC code lookups. I used the sample webservices as a blueprint. I attached a document with whatever documenation I could think of. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kevin begin 666 upclookup.doc MT,\1X*&Q&N$`````````````````````/@`#`/[_"0`&```````````````" M````A0``````````$ ``AP````$```#^____`````(,```"$````________ M____________________________________________________________ M____________________________________________________________ M...

Error: content type of 'text/html; but expected 'text/xml'.

Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'

Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.
Friends, When i try to contact my web service , it is giving the following error: Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'. How can i solve this? Thankyou .   Usually, that error occurs when there is an internal problem with the web service.  What happens is that an HTML error page is being returned (hence the type of text/html) instead of the expected XML-formatted message (the text/xml). Try hitting the web service with a browser.  The standard web service documentation page would be sufficient.  The resp...

Client found response content type of 'text/html;charset=utf-8' but expected 'text/xml'
Hi .I have a problem in running an application that , use SQLSERVER 2000 as a database , vb.net 2005 ..net framwork 2 asp.net2, when i want to run this error appeare. Client found response content type of 'text/html;charset=utf-8' , but expected 'text/xml'. i should demonstrat that i have vo sourcecode (only an exe file).i think that the problem origin from iis configuration but dont know exactly where!also when i brows my webservices from virtual directory(in IIS) i can see all the method in my webservice. could u please help me. It appears some exception i...

Error : Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.
When i try to use a web service and get a dataset of just a string form it , the response are like this"Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'. "p.s. i don't know this question should be posted here or somewhere , hope someone can help me to solve it ,Thx a lot .from jacky...

How to solve Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml' error

"System.InvalidOperationException: Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.

help with 'multipart' and 'text/html' websites
> Hi, > I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to post this question, but since it's libwww-related (involves LWP) and I've tried other forums without success, I might as well give this one a go. > I'm trying to query Genemark > (http://genemark.biology.gatech.edu/GeneMark/webgenemark.html), a gene > prediction program, from the Unix shell with a Perl script. Yes, I know I > could paste in the sequences and 'run' the software from the web page > itself, but I've got hundreds of sequences to input, too many to do > manuall...

HTML Module
Hi! I'm dealing with a very serious issue here. I suppose that this is not the default behaviour or a common bug of DNN however I found other people facing the same issue. When editing the contents of an HTML module, sometimes the editor turn read-only when I click on HTML view button and after that returning to the pervious view is not possible. If I click the update button when this happens the content of the module is lost. Has anybody found what is causing this behaviour. Is there a file I havent installed or something like that? Thanks, Dimitris Dimitris PapadimitriouSoftware...

'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' when clicking on 'Edit Text'
Hi! I desperate, so please help!!! I have a DNN portal on my local IIS. When I click on 'Edit Text' on any module type that supports html editing, the editor fails to open and I get an 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' exception on top of the Content Pane. If I click 'Edit Text' again the editor finally opens. I have uploaded the same portal on a public web server. The behaviour was exactly the same. However something happened (I think it was after upgrading to version 3.1) and the editor does not open at all on the public web server. It always returns the same ...

Web resources about - cannot see 'Edit text' in TEXT/HTMl module - asp.net.dotnetnuke