Can't edit pages. 'DotNetNuke.BasePage' Error Ps: I tried every advice

Hi all,

This is the error.
The file failed to load in the Web Form designer. Please correct the following error, then load it again: The designer could not be shown for this file because none of the classes with it can be designed. The designer inspected the following classes in the file:
DesktopDefault --- The bse class 'BotNetNuke.BasePage' could not be loaded. Ensure the assebly has been referenced or build if it is part of the project.
These are what I've done to get rid of this problem.
1. Rebuild the project (Doesen't worked)
2. Closing down VS and deleting the VSWebCache and try again (Doesen't work)
Project Path is ,
inetpub-> wwwroot -> DotNetNuke
This are the pictures may be help to find solution.
http://kafkas.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/w1.jpg
http://kafkas.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/w2.jpg
http://kafkas.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/w3.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
0
Kafkas

Can't terminate an application in the 'except' portion of a 'try..except' [Edit]
I'm a long time Delphi 5 user, recently switched to Delphi XE... and I'm having trouble getting a program to terminate if an exception is raised. Here's the code: procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin try DFCom.Open except showmessage('Invalid Com Port number'); application.Terminate; end; end; In this code, 'DFCom' is an async serial port device. If the exceptino occurs, I want to notify the user via the 'showmessage' mechanism, and then abort the program. When I run this (with an invalid port number assigned to...

''''''''''''''''''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''''

'Can't locate object method' error whenever 'Groups' is clicked
I am using Bugzilla 2.22.1 on Linux with Apache 1.3.33 and Perl 5.8.4. For the most part everything is working great, however, whenever I click on 'Groups' I get the following error: undef error - Can't locate object method "use_for" via package "Bugzilla::Group" at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Template/Stash.pm line 870. Can someone please help me resolve this? Here are the Perl modules I am using: Checking perl modules ... Checking for AppConfig (v1.52) ok: found v1.63 Checking for CGI (v2.93) ok: found v3.25 Checki...

'View In Browser'
 Just installed VS 2008 and started to view the ASP.Net videos to experiment with the sample code. Win/XP Pro SP-2 Verizon/Yahoo DSL   A simple web site was created with a label, checkbox and login control.  When I click on the 'start debugging' arrow, the website displays correctly with the following URL: http://localhost:1261/adminTest/Default.aspx It makes NO difference if  'Use dynamic ports' is set to True or False for the project... If I try to view a page using the 'View In Browser' method or attempt to invoke the ASP.NET Configur...

Can't edit text in the 'Basic text Box' OR 'Rich Text Editor'
have, DNN 3.0.13 installed on Windows server 2003have tried sitting at the server and on a workstationI first tried to edit the text on the home page, the text editor shows up but it is empty/blank, I couldn't put my cursor in the text area and type anything.I have also tried to create a new page and try to edit a text area, same problem.....I have also tried to use the events module and tried to add an event, same problem...PS. preview in not on.Thanks in advance, Peter What browser are you using?Are you using a custom skin?Icthus TechnologiesBuilding Faith on the Internet Im havi...

Again with the 'reset' and 'can't be found' stuff...
Name: William Jones Email: jbillyjonesatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Again with the 'reset' and 'can't be found' stuff... Comments: Hello Again FireFox, Listen...I'm just a simple guy, a 'dial-up baby boomer' who's had to learn the hard way all the way through. I recently sent a similar e-mail requesting assistance with this ridiculous and incessant 'pop up' that informs me that 'my connection has been reset', and/or, 'a problem locating page'....huh? I was just on the damn thing and even switching from one ...

'Can't save web pages, Ctrl+S. 'Can save same pages from I.E
Name: Del Dyreson Email: drdyreson_at_earthlink.net Product: Firefox Summary: 'Can't save web pages, Ctrl+S. 'Can save same pages from I.E Comments: 'Can't save web pages, Ctrl+S. 'Can save same pages from I.E. I'm running Win2000Pro, Ver 5.0 (Build 2195, Service Pack 4). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060508 Firefox/1.5.0.4 ...

Can't allocate space for object '' in database 'tempdb',How can I do?
when I run system procedure,I got following messages : Can't allocate space for object '' in database 'tempdb' because the 'system'segment is full. If you ran out of space in syslogs, dump the transaction log. Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE or sp_extendsegment to increase the size of thesegment. Failed to allocate disk space for a work table in database 'mydb'. You may be able to free up space by using the DUMP TRANsaction command, or you may want to extend the size of the database by using the ALTER DATABASE command. thanks. allan wrot...

Web resources about - Can't edit pages. 'DotNetNuke.BasePage' Error Ps: I tried every advice - asp.net.dotnetnuke

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 8:12:13 PM