BBS or classifieds Module

Anyone know of a module that works like a classifieds adds page? Where it doesn’t use a shopping cart but just lists a bunch of items and some contact info and maybe an expiration date.

Thanks

WishIKnew
0
wishIknew

Integrate CMS.NET(Stephen Fraser) as a module to DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people? Thanks in advance. Hi what is CMS.NET?McKelt Solutions are you talking about the contracting estimating software I think you will have to get some source code for that from the companyDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Hi all,I though that every one knew CMS.NET. Sorry for that. It's a content management system written by Stephen Fraser, and it comes with the book: Real World ASP.NET Building a content management system, Apress Publish.  You can find the source from www.apress.com . It's free. The main problem is that, I want to add a content management module to DotNetNuke. And I found that CMS.NET is a .NET content management system that offers the code for free. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and others. Thanks in advance. what features out of a content management solution are you looking to gain in DNN? As there is a couple Content Management modules available and I am working on one as well. What do you see that you need from a content management module for DNN?Cheersmidspot oh thats a littel different - you might search the forum there has been plenty of disscussion over the last year about content management and workflowDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Any one see this http://www.umbraco.dk/ I...

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

Integrate CMS.NET (Stephen Fraser) as a module in DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and other people. Thanks in advance. What is CMS.NET?View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 You can go to DotNetNuke forum, subforum Custom Modules, the same title can be seen there.>> forums.asp.net>> DotNetNuke>>>> Custom Modules  ...

What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?
The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using! Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out! Thanks. That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or ...

Hi how to combine .Net module and Java module?
Hi,   I have developed two modules one in ASP.Net 2.0 and another one in Java technologies, so how to combine both of these into one. Is there any technology for doing so?ThanksVishwanath  Well, not much as an expert in Java, but i came upon this article, and i guess it will help a lot http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=23883 Cheers !!!RegardsRamzi--------------------------------------------Dont Forget to mark the post as answered once replied. Hi, Also have a look at infoq.com there you will find articles related to ASP.net and Java combination...

IO modules causing issues in Net::DNS module?
------_=_NextPart_001_01CAD72B.3BF72B9F Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! = I'm porting some software from a White Russian OpenWRT system to a new Kami= kaze 8.09.1 OpenWRT system but I am having some serious issues that I'm hop= ing you can help me with. = Old system Linux kernel 2.4.34 MIPSEL arch Perl 5.8.7 Net::DNS 0.48 IO 1.21 IO::Socket 1.28 IO::Socket::INET 1.28 = New system Linux kernel 2.6.26.8 MIPS arch Perl 5.10.0 Net::DNS 0.66 IO 1.23_...

Optimized VS.Net Solution for custom modules + free modules
I like to leave the DNN core code untouched when I do my module development. Also, I like to work with a clean VS.Net solution which has my custom modules and none of the core projects. After playing around with it for some time, I have created a VS.Net Solution that allows me to do exactly that and I would like to share it with anyone interested. It's called "My Modules" and can be used to develop/debug DNN modules without requiring any core project references. I have blogged about my solution in detail and also posted it for download. In the download package, I have also inclu...

Module in Module

DotNetNuke Modules
Please use this forum ONLY if you are developing or have released a module. Please format your posts as follows Module Name: Module Function: URL to Module: IBSW Version Compatibility: Additional Notes:Kenny Rice http://www.kennyrice.com I am going to (try to) convert the survey module from IBS. xpdit is going to send me the code and I'll see what I can do. Module Name: Survey Module Function: Not sure, I haven't seen the original work and haven't looked at the code. I'm guessing it allows you to create surveys and track responses from users. URL: WIP. I'll...

DotNetNuke Modules
Where can I find detailed information or tutorials on how to create DNN 2.x modules? Fernando Durán My favourite introductory tutorial is at dnn Jungle. There are templates and code generation to make developing simpler modules easier. I've found them a great starting point for DNN development. Try http://www.dotnetnuke.dk for development framework http://dnnjungle.vmasanas.net/Default.aspx?tabid=32 (guide and well used templates) http://www.hgworks.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=85 (handcoded toolkit) Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quali...

modules, modules

Classifieds module
Hi, What is the difference between this : http://www.dotnetjedi.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabID=116 .... and this : http://www.ibuyspysolutions.com/demo_ibs/package_classifieds/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1 ?? I see them identical, however, they have two differents adds in control gallery also they both are sell for a very different price. The second one looks like a suite of products, whereas the first one appears to be only the Classifieds product.Jared LivingstonMrLivingston.com - Livingston Family WebsiteTest/Demo site - moonmark.com...

VS.NET 2003 Project Templates for DotNetNuke from dnnjungle.vmasanas.net
First, many thanks Vicenç Masanas for provide the free template.  Your tool has help many of us to speedup the development effort.Questions:1.  After install the template, there is option to generate DNN Module Communicator and DNN Module Listerner.  Anyone try these?  Any sample code to show how they suppose to work?2.  There are CodeSmith template to generate Info, Controller, Data Provider, SQL DataProvider.  These template go against table only.  Is there away to generate code from a view or store procedure?It is a free tool so one should not ...

Can you print a module? I see some of the dotnetnuke.com modules have a print icon...
That would be a great help if it were possible to print the contents of a module. Like a text/html module. Is that a core feature or does DNN use custom modules for it's site? it's a Container Objects (read the dotnetnuke skinning.doc in the documentation folder for more details). You can add one to your container definition by adding [PRINTMODULE]/< dnn:PrintModule runat="server" id="dnn PrintModule "> . Take a look at Standard.htm in Portals\_default\Containers\DNN to see the one used on dotnetnuke.com Cathal Thanks...I'll try to digest all that and figur...

Integrating a custom module or any module into .net nuke with vis. dev. express
Ok I am using .net nuke and visual web developer 2005 express edition.  I am new to both. My problem is this...dotnetnuke is installed and working great and I have made changes and used the default modules for various pages on my new site.  However, now I have reached the stage where I need a module template where I can use asp.net to write my own code to manipulate data. I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to incorporate a new module into the site.  I copied a module folder that I downloaded called createmoduletemplate into my DesktopModules directory.&nbs...

DotNetNuke: How to view user control Module by giving control Key in module definition
 I'm not viewing the usercontrol page when I'm giving Control key name in the module definition. but its shows if not giving control key name.I want to navigate from one user control page to another page module..I've written the coding as shown in below.. Response.Redirect(Globals.NavigateURL(PortalSettings.ActiveTab.TabID, "ControlKeyValue", "mid=" + ModuleId.ToString())); Its showing blank page when I'm executed...can anyone help me to solve this problem..?Thanks in advance..!Muthupandian ...

More problems with my first dotnetnuke module build. Error when I try to load the module on the home page
Got past the module cache issue, now I have a problem displaying the module on the home page.  When I try to add it, I get this error.  What the heck is this all about?Unhandled error loading module.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parser Error: Could not load type '.ShoppingCart'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException: Parser Error: Could not load type '.ShoppingCart'. ---> System.Web.HttpException: Could not load type '.ShoppingCart'. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessMainDirec...

Dot Net Nuke (DNN)
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-b...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Net::Jabber module
Hi All I have some problem using the Net::Jabber .From my perl prog side ,everything seems ok ,I check the reurn values of the functions which tell me that I am connected an authentificated .But from the server side,I have a login fail in the error.log file .If anybody has already experienced the same problem ,please explain me what's happening . Thx Julien ...

Net::RawIP module
I am having trouble using the Net::RawIP::dump function. I keep getting the error Bad filehandle for line 4 in this code. What is wrong with $fh? $p = open_offline($filename); $fh = dump_open($p, "file"); $packet = next($p, \%hdr); dump($fh, \%hdr, $packet); I understand this may not be a beginners question, but I am a perl beginner. If you know of another mailing list that might be able to help me (if you can not) please let me know. Thanks. -- On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, at 03:49 , Bridget Benson wrote: > I am having trouble using the Net::RawI...

Net-Telnet Module
Hello: I am in the process of setting up a Solaris 8 box that will monitor 4 different systems for my company. I want to make it idiot proof in that if it ever gets rebooted, I want it to automatically xterm back into the 4 boxes that it is monitoring. I have sucessfully created a script that will xterm into a different machine, but I do not know how to send commands to the xterm after it is opened so I can launch openview. Any Ideas? Brian ...

Best Classifieds module?
For 3.0.12 - (haven't upgraded yet) I'm looking for something for listing books in Cats and sub cats, a bit like Yahoo! style directory with Friendly URL support. Can anyone suggest the best of breed for this? I've looked at Classifieds 3.0 from DotNetJedi and I already use Free Resource Directory but I'm looking for alternatives. Any ideas? there is one from dot net jediI use his job posting module on my site - www.muvtalim.co.il and it's quiet good.This module will soon be availiable in www.DotNetNuke-Portal.comFree LIFETIME DNN Portal with 100MB(Up to 3000MB),200 Modules(2000$ worth)...

Classified Ad Module
I have posted new Classified Ad Module (PA and Source) on my new site www.tag-software.net. The new module also utilizes the new User Content Editing permissions which will be addressed in a separate posting (will write-up and post over the weekend).Joe Brinkman I posted a new ad on your site, but the image didn't come through as a thumbnail. When you click on the bad image link, you see the image I uploaded though. I deliberately kept it small so as not to clog up your db, but I think the image may be too small to make a thumbnail from. All told, this little quirk aside, I think it's ...

Web resources about - BBS or classifieds Module - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Classified advertising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Classified advertising is a form of advertising which is particularly common in newspapers , online and other periodicals which may be sold or ...

Classified information in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Issued by President Barack Obama in 2009, Executive Order 13526 replaced earlier executive orders on the topic and modified the regulations codified ...

Local news, sports, obituaries, classifieds and more - Aurora Advocate
During my travels around Ohio in the past few dozen years, I&#39;ve driven through or visited a...

Bucyrus Telegraph Forum - Bucyrus news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Bucyrus Ohio News - bucyrustelegraphforum.com is the home page of Bucyrus Ohio with in depth and updated Bucyrus local news. Stay informed with ...

The Asheville Citizen-Times - Asheville news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds ...
Asheville North Carolina News - citizen-times.com is the home page of Asheville North Carolina with in depth and updated Asheville local news. ...

The Clarion-Ledger - Jackson, MS news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Jackson, MS Mississippi News - clarionledger.com is the home page of Jackson, MS Mississippi with in depth and updated Jackson, MS local news. ...

Coshocton Tribune - Coshocton news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Coshocton ...
Coshocton Ohio News - coshoctontribune.com is the home page of Coshocton Ohio with in depth and updated Coshocton local news. Stay informed with ...

The Des Moines Register - Des Moines news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
The Des Moines Register is the number one source for Des Moines breaking news, jobs, real estate, photos, videos and blogs.

The Columbus Dispatch - Central Ohio News, Sports, Arts & Classifieds
The Columbus Dispatch is Columbus, Ohio's hometown newspaper and Central Ohio's source for breaking news, Ohio State sports, business, politics, ...

Detroit Free Press - Detroit news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Detroit ...
Detroit Michigan News - freep.com is the home page of Detroit Michigan with in depth and updated Detroit local news. Stay informed with both ...