Any chance of a difference report between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2?

It would be helpful for those who downloaded and went through the pain of working out what had changed between 2.0.4 and 2.1.1 to have a difference between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 in addition to 2.0.4 to 2.1.2 that is on dotnetnuke.com
Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quality threads.

TextLayout Module - create multiple column layouts easily
0
bobster234

The code difference is posted in the dotnetnuke.com site itself in the CHM format. There is a link to download the DNN 2.1.2 in the home page. Click the read more and follow that to get your required link
0
kumarspsIndia

How to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2?
I have 2.1.1 wokring fine and I have spent a lot of time making it just right but I want to make sure I have the latest & greatest so I am trying to get 2.1.2 to work so I can upgrade. When I try to set-up 2.1.2 I get a few errors such as: Could Not Load Skin: ~/Portals/_default/Skins/_default/admin.ascx Error: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.40607\Temporary ASP.NET Files\dnn212\295dc47c\1861dacc\3z6nxty1.0.vb(159): error BC30560: 'admin_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'. Is there a simple way to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2? RDD Iff you have not made any cha...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Version 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 upgrade
Hi folks, I upgraded from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 last night. In case anybody wants it, I created a ZIP file containing the changed RUNTIME files - all you need to do is extract and ftp over the top of your 2.1.1 install - assuming you've NOT MODIFIED anything yourself... ;) Get the ZIP file here. Hope someone finds it helpful. joel joelblogs.co.uk...

eGuide 2.1.1 <--> 2.1.2
--____FKWXFITNNUNJHTZMZIBC____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, Playing around two servers with two different eGuide releases I'm able to = use this application to allow the users to change its own password with = the older version (eGuide 2.1.1) but not with the new one eGuide 2.1.2. Please, am I missing something? Is it not possible that each user change = her/his own password using eGuide 2.1.2? Thanks indeed, Ricardo --____FKWXFITNNUNJHTZMZIBC____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="__...

changelog 2.1.1 <-> 2.1.2 ?
What is the changelog between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 ? We started a localization into french before 2.1.1 was frozen, and we would like to reuse most of this work. Thanks to say what has changed with the patch. ( please forget the question if the answer is in the zip ; I couldn't download it yet) Benoit www.dotnetnuke.fr The changelog report is available form the Dotnetnuke.com website.Tom Lucas On last look the change log was from 2.0.4 not 2.1.1!Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quality threads. TextLayout Module - create multiple column layouts ...

Differences DotNetNuke 2.1.2 and 3.1.3
Hi all, I am currently in a research fase about DotNetNuke. I have been searching a lot to find differences between DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 and DotNetNuke version 3.1.3. On the website DotNetNuke.com is much information about DotNetNuke 3.1.3 and how good it is and where to use it for, but not really some list about what functions it has. There is a list of bugs that are known and solved etc. at support.dotnetnuke.com but not a list with it's functions and possibilities. About DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 is really not much information to find. Every page I find tells DotNetNuke v.2...

DotNetNuke 2.1.2 #2
Is DotNetNuke 2.1.2 compatible with SQL Server 2005? Do I need to upgrade to 3.x or 4.x with SQL Server 2005?...

SeaMonkey 1.1.18 vs SeaMonkey 2.1 (if/when 2.1 is released)
I will clearly state that I am not a computer whiz...thus, I have a number of concerns regarding SeaMonkey 2.0 installation on my system. I have been reading the many SeaMonkey 2.0 messages on this newsgroup with some concern about my ability to fix the problems that could occur with the installation of 2.0. It seems that the move from 1.1.18 to 2.0 is not happening without a number of glitches along the way. Thus, in light of what I have read, I am wondering if it would wise for me to wait for a future release of SeaMonkey before upgrading my system...I suppose I am hoping tha...

JVM 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 #2
We currently have NetWare 6.0, SP4 and eDir 8.6.2 plus a few NW 5.1 servers which will be decomisioned as soon as the GroupWise components are moved to a NW 6 cluster. We are using the following products; NetWare 6 (may be upgrading to 6.5 in a few months) Cluster Services NDPS\iPrint iFolder NetStorage DNS\DHCP GroupWise 6.0 (will likely move to 6.5 in about 3 months) ZEN for Desktops 4.01 - migrating to ZEN 6.5 ZEN for Servers 3 - migrating to ZEN 6.5 Are also planning on implementing eGuide iManager 2 Identity mananagement - Active Directory and Domain support. ...

imanager 1.2.2 vs 2.0.1
hi 1.2.2 has the iprint stuff for creating/managing/etc iprint 2.0.1 does not. Where did it go? Phil, having the iPrint snapins is not a question of the iManager version. It is a question if you have the snapins itself or not :) If you tell us what iManager version you have on which platform and where you got ti from we might be able to help. -- Regards, Kai Reichert Novell Support Forum Sysop Computers can never replace human stupidity. The title says it all. It shows up in 1.2.2 It does not show up in 2.0.1 "Kai Reichert" <kai.reichert@spam...

DB2
Hi everyone, we have an application and we migrate from CAE 1.1 for DB2/600, to CAE 2.1.2. The application is in PB 4.03, and we have to migrate to PB5. But before migrate we must run our application PB 4.03, on Windows95 and with CAE 2.1.2. We have installed CAE 2.1.2, but we encountered this error: PBSTB040 fatal error. I just can't connect to the database. Can someone explains the steps to migrate form CAE 1.2 to CAE 2.1.2 with this environment: -Windows 95 -The application is in PB 4.03. Thanks in advance! There are no real migration steps. ...

Web resources about - Any chance of a difference report between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2? - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Sole difference in tourism stakes
A GIANT blue stiletto heel dubbed Taiwan’s “shoe church” is bringing a touch of oversized glamour to the island’s southern coast.

Kurt Vile review: Line between fanatic and laconic the difference between a good and great show
Kurt Vile's blissfully laid-back recorded output doesn't quite gel with his live band, the Violators. They seem to always be pulling Vile back ...

iOS App Store brings in 75% more revenue than Play Store despite difference in downloads
... app store. The iOS App Store now earns 75 percent more revenue than the Google Play Store. This is an increase over the 70 percent difference ...

Is There Much Difference, Policy-Wise, Between Cruz, Rubio, Herr Trumpf And Ryan?
... Cruz or Rubio gets into the White House, we are in deep, deep trouble. Time to redouble our efforts for the one candidate who can make a difference ...

Sanders on differences with Clinton highlighted in campaign ad - Videos - CBS News
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders joins “CBS This Morning” from Burlington, Vermont, to discuss his latest campaign ad that explains ...

In year one, Rauner learned difference between statehouse and boardroom
One year after Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner took over as Illinois' chief executive, the private equity investor and rookie politician who pledged ...

It Really Makes a Difference What we Say
... for our own words as well. They are out before we have had a chance to think about their meaning all too often. It really does make a difference ...