after success update from 3.1.1 to 3.2, I test my site to update from 3.2 to 4.0, and I got this error - Parser Error, please help me!

Server Error in '/wpatest' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Stream is not a valid resource file.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
Line 2:  <root>
Line 3:    <language name="English" key="en-US" fallback=""/>

Source File: /wpatest/App_GlobalResources/Locales.xml.resources    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42
0
houby

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Upgrade Error 3.1 to 3.2.2. Please Help
Hello I have recently updated my website to 3.2.2 and when I tried to install the upgrade I was met with this error message: Unhandled ErrorError DetailsFile  Error   Could not allocate space for object 'EventLog' in database  because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance   Lynn  RegardsLynn Hello All Just to give you an update on the above error: Somehow the error has cleared by itself. But a new error has now occured: I am unable to log in. I carefully copied/pasted the values (below) from the old web....

Help with error upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0
I just went through the upgrade process and it stated everything was fine. I clicked the link to visit the site, and I got the following error in the address bar:/Default.aspx?tabid=36&error=Object+reference+not+set+to+an+instance+of+an+object.&content=0In the browser window I got this: An error has occurred.An error has occurred.I'm completely lost. I basically have a default installation of 3.1.1 - no added thrid party anything. In fact, all I changed was the logo graphic (same filename) and some text.Any help would be great! I have seen this issue once. have not been ab...

selecting ? selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6. is slow (1-3 second) then selecting of 7.,8.,9. go on is so fast (0.1 second or more fast).. how can i get fast for selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6
hello friends selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4.(sometime even 5., 6.) is slow (1-3 second) then selecting of 7.,8.,9.(sometimes 5., 6.,) go on is so fast (0.1 second or more fast).. how can i get fast for selecting of 1., 2. , 3., 4., 5., 6. is slow ?? recordcount is almost 1.050.000.. i do selecting 1.2.3. go on same page with treeview1.. treeview1 in masterpage.master.. gridview1 and datasource1 are in pagelist.aspx (it connets datasource1)..productnumber is primarykey for index.. kategori, kategori1 and kategori2, price, datemin are index from keys/index in table1 (right clicking menu)....

Help Please
I upgraded yesterday from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1 and now wheneven I get into a module settings I get : tag. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException: Unexpected end of file looking for tag. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.HandlePostParse() at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.HandlePostParse() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.Parse() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemThroughCompilation() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemInternal(Boolean fCreateIfNotFound) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemWithNewConfigPath() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.Ge...

Error in Upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
Upgrading a 3.1.1 version to 3.2.2 logged this error in the script for 3.2.1 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX terminated because a duplicate key was found for index ID 4. Most significant primary key is '3785'. Could not create constraint. See previous errors. The statement has been terminated. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQ...

I ran CVS update from 3.2.3 to 3.2.4, but still display 3.2.3
Hi, On Windows Server with Bugzilla 3.2.3 I ran: cvs update -R -d -rBugzilla_Stable I thought I was updating to 3.2.4. When I log in, I still see 3.2.3. Did I do something incorrectly? Thanks, Yuri Have you run checksetup.pl since the cvs update command? This is required. - Brian Small -----Original Message----- From: support-bugzilla-bounces+bsmall=3Dnwlogic.com@lists.mozilla.org [mailto:support-bugzilla-bounces+bsmall=3Dnwlogic.com@lists.mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Yuri Ivanov Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 10:31 AM To: support-bugzilla@lists.mozilla.org Subject: I ran...

Testing 1 2 3 4 5 5 4 3 2 1
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog's back 1234567890 times. RYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRY SGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSG -- Ed http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1zhwu/ Powered by SeaMonkey: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ On 10/28/2010 6:07 AM, W3BNR wrote: > > The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog's back 1234567890 times. > RYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRY > SGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSG &g...

DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.3 Upgrade Error
Hello, the upgrade said it was successful and to click here to launch the portal. I did and received the following error message. Please help. Server Error in '/psg' Application. A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.DuplicateNameException: A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable.Source Error: An unhandled e...

[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 3.0.1, 3.1.1, 2.22.3, and 2.20.5
--Sig_nEH4Ypdt2vWEVOYyO6=XaoK Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Today the Bugzilla project has four releases! 3.0.1 is the first bug-fix release for the 3.0 series. 3.0 was very stable, but 3.0.1 adds a lot of little polish fixes that greatly improve the experience of using Bugzilla. 3.1.1 is our first development release toward Bugzilla 3.2. It has a huge number of new features, but is EXTREMELY UNSTABLE. It has not been tested, and should not be used in a production environment. It may fail in critical ways, or destro...

Upgrade Error 3.1 to 3.2.1
I upgraded my local test site from 3.1.1 to 3.2.1 with no problems.  I then upgraded my hosted site,  but am getting an error when I go to the site home page.  Although customErrors mode in web.config is set to "off" the error still does not display.  There does not seem to be an appropriate error log in /portals/_default so I am not sure how to track down the error that is being thrown.  I have tried both modifying the old web.config and modifying release.config with appropriate values, but get the same error no matter what..Anyone have any ideas on how to determine...

problem with dnn 3.2.1 after update from 3.2.0
Hello, since my update from dnn 3.2.0 to 3.2.1 I can not delete containers.  The page will reload and i must sign in new. If i try the autentification module in the admin module, so i become the error " can not connect to windows atentification" ( free tranlate from german ). Can any help me? Tahnks Matthias Schlomann*******************Matthias SchlomannWebmasterHttp://moonlightradio.net*******************...

Error upgrading from dnn 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
I am trying to upgrade from dnn version 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. Following the exact instructions included in the 3.2.2 package I recieve the following error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: ?Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> Line 257: &...

I got this error when updating to 3.2.0. Anybody can help me? #2
Hello I'm trying to update my DNN website from version 3.0.13 to 3.2 and gives me the follow error: Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression. Anybody can help me? Thanks   During the upgrade it tells you this? Have you made any core modifications?ChrisHammond.comEngage Software During the upgrade process, everyithing works fine. The problem ocours when I access the website, gives the that message. thanks What version are you upgrading from?Regards, Nick ...

Web resources about - after success update from 3.1.1 to 3.2, I test my site to update from 3.2 to 4.0, and I got this error - Parser Error, please help me! - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Success - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some Companies See Great Success With Facebook Sponsored Stories
Although sponsored stories may be controversial and costly to Facebook, some companies are loving the social network’s newest ad feature . continued… ...

Adam Scott on verge of eclipsing Tiger Woods with success streak
Every year of his professional career, Adam Scott has been able to do something a relatively small number of people who play his sport are able ...

Australia v New Zealand: Glimpses of success in Tests key to Shaun Marsh recall
Shaun Marsh is hoping to replicate the peak Test form he has shown overseas in Australia for the first time, to win over the many doubters of ...

Best antidote to terrorism is immigrants' economic success: Don Pittis
Fears of terrorists among Canada's 25,000 planned immigrants are misguided. Instead, the lesson from the Paris attacks is that preventing long-term ...

Executed Hostage Had Big Dreams of Success in Advertising
Fan Jinghui was a self-described free spirit who tried a few careers. He worked as a high school teacher, then as a freelancer in advertising, ...

Holiday Shopping Study: Can Wayfair, Zulilly Repeat Black Friday Success?
Every year it seems that the holiday shopping period gets longer . This is largely due to the increase in mobile device use, and the continued ...

Road to Success
... idea of the event was to encourage entrepreneurs to start or continue to grow their business in the UK and to listen to one of the most successful ...

So, is that SolaRoad solar bike path a success or not?
... is indeed generating some electricity, but not enough to justify the investment. Continue reading So, is that SolaRoad solar bike path a success ...