Adding field to Access table?

This may sound like a dumb question and I apologize ahead of time.  I found the access database 'DotNetNuke.mdb.resources' which is where the data is being stored.

I added a field to one of the tables, specifically the 'DotNetNuke_Banners' table. Basically, I've added a description field that I want to appear with the banner ads. I've also updated all the queries in the database which reference this table.
Now, the dumb question: I cannot find where to add this field in the site? In the old IBuy Spy portal you had the xxxDB.vb files in the components directory where you would updated the components. There doesn't appear to be a 'Vendors' or 'Banners' db component.
Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Scott

Scott Zeiter - MCSD
"I'm just here for the food"
0
ScottZ

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is DNN2.
Scott Zeiter - MCSD
"I'm just here for the food"
0
ScottZ

Adding an AutoNumber and boolean field to Access table automatically
Because the application I am developing will be deployed where some of the tables won't have the new fields I have added, I have written a method that will check the structure of each table and will add any new fields. The code works for text and number types, but it has a syntax error when I try to add a boolean or auto number field to the structure. I use a TAdoCommand from the data module to restructure the table. procedure MakeFieldExist(sTable, sFieldName, sDataDescription: string); var sSql: string; begin if adoqControl.FindField(sFieldName) = nil then begin sS...

accessing linked Access table from .net
We have an access database with a linked table to MYOB through ODBC. The MYOB table appears in access with a green dot indicating it's a linked table. In Access it all works fine. When we try to get at it through .net, it brings up DB_SEC_E_AUTH_FAILED(0x80040E4D) which as far as I can see indicates authentication failed. Any idea what is required to be able to use it from.Net? You might try this stepp0, put in admin for the username and leave the password blank (unless you specified other) Source=C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Components\Databases\Db.m...

Adding a field to an existing dotnetnuke core table through SQL script ?
How do you add the field vieworder to the documents table through  SQL script when installing the module ?Kind RegardsJohan JohanssonFirstDev ABFirstDev AB Affärssystem.net Core modules shall NEVER edit the table structure of DNN core or other modules - if you install a couple of 3rd party modules, how shall they rely on their specific content. How shall upgrades work, if the core wants to add a field with same name xor same function to that table? Create your own tables to store your module's data.Sebastian Leupoldgamma concept mbHDeutschNetNuke = DotNetNuke in GermanD...

Adding a new field to a table with image field
Hi, I have a concern about adding a new field to a table with image field - which is huge. Will there be a problem with some databases, where they have a hard time locating data correctly after such a large field? Previously this happened to me, and what was advised to put all the big fields at the end of the table. Thanks.   I have not heard of such impact caused by the order of columns. When SQL search table to locate a row, it either uses table scan (when no index exists on the table) from the IAM page, or utilize indexes (clusetered/nonclustered)...

Can ADO.Net query/update a MS Access database that contains table and fields that contain blank spaces and characters such as "#" in their names?????
I've recently been assigned an asp.net/MS Access project. My code works fine; however, there are table and fields in the Access database that contain blank spaces and characters such as "#" in their names. For example there is a table named "Purchase Orders" and in this table there are a few column fields with names such as "PO#" and “Customer PO#". My question: Is there some sort of wrapping method that I need to implement to allow my ADO.net objects (particularly the "OleDbDataAdapter" and the "DataRow") to accept these naming...

Create access table using sql table field
 hi friends , i need create mdb file with table and data , the data will come from sql server 2005 table , for example i have table employee table contain some fields like name mobile number and others ,, now i  need to create access mdb file with table and data , data is mobile numbers of employee(just only one field) ,  i m using ASP.net C# 2.0, plz help me yarTHANKS FOR ADVANCE     Hello Raghavendra,                          &nbs...

ADO.NET table fields pass to a VB.NET variable
Hi, please help, have a ADO.NET code. 1 Dim conn As New Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection 2 Dim sql As New Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand 3 4 conn = New Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection("Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Password=dbsystematics;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=sa;Initial Catalog=SARS;Data Source=4G") 5 conn.Open() 6 sql = New Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand("select * from users", conn)   Then i would like to pass the values that the above ADO.NET to a variable.how?please help. JFRBPH12™ You can execute the ...

adding / deleting table rows, and accessing controls within added rows
Hi everyone,I would like to know what is a good and simple way to achieve this using asp.net.  Basically i would like the ability to add and delete rows, preferably table rows.  Against each row is its delete button, hitting it will delete the corresponding row.  There is only 1 Add button to add a new row.  In each row, there are say 2 textboxes.  When i hit, say a calculate button, i wish to be able to access all the available textboxes in all the available rows in the event handler, and say just output a sum.If GridView is suggested, could you please explain why i...

accessing a field from a table?
id limit engine_size ncb tpo tpft comp 0 2000 1800 1 337 369 386 1 2000 1800 2 263 281 300 2 2000 1800 3 225 241 258 3 2000 1800 4 207 223 242 4 2000 1800 5 190 195 215 5 2000 2200 1 391 420 448 6 2000 2200 2 304 327 348 7 2000 2200 3 261 280 299 8 2000 2200 4 240 256 274 9 2000 2200 5 209 223 226 10 2000 3500 1 505 541 577 11 2000 3500 2 392 420 449 12 2000 3500 3 337 361 385 13 2000 3500 4 309 330 352 14 2000 3500 5 270 288 308 15 2000 35...

accessing a table fields
Dear all, I have a seperate table and i want to show the fields of another table in this new table. Is there any hint to do it. thanks ...

Access to fields in a table
I am trying to access the fields in a table using Visual Basic in Web Developer .NET Start with the link below and click on SelectCommand, InsertCommand, DeleteCommand and UpdateCommand to get tbe basic of manipulating data in the database through ADO.NET.  Hope this helps. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.data.sqlclient.sqldataadapter.aspxKind regards,Gift Peddie...

adding a field to table memberinfo
Please Help!!!! I tried to follow meticulously the steps in the documentation for V3 Beta when adding Company to the table, did it 4 times and I am still getting this error: Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: BC30456: 'company' is not a member of 'ClubStarterKit.Data.MemberInfo.Columns'.Source Error: Line 50: qry.AddUpdateSetting(MemberIn...

Adding new field to table
Using SQLAnywhere 5.5.04 and NT 4.0 with about 30 users on the network, when I add a new field to a table should I tell everyone to get off the network? Rick Charnes wrote: > > Using SQLAnywhere 5.5.04 and NT 4.0 with about 30 users on the network, > when I add a new field to a table should I tell everyone to get off the > network? They can be on the network, but they should probably log out of the database. If any user has a cursor open to the table you are attempting to alter, the database engine will raise an error message telling you that [name of logged in use...

Adding a field to TT_Users table
Hi I am new to this application so I wonder if anyone can help me… To the screen where the Administrator adds or modifies users (UserDetail.aspx) I am trying to add a new field the value of which I am trying to write to the TT_Users table I have made changes to the following files: TTUser.vb UserDetail.aspx UserDetail.aspv.vb I also modified the following stored procedures: TT_AddUser TT_UpdateUser I can not get the data written to the DB Please Help... Thanks Ed what error do you get? _____________________________________________live simply, l...

Web resources about - Adding field to Access table? - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Adding machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An adding machine was a class of mechanical calculator , usually specialized for bookkeeping calculations. In the United States, the earliest ...

Is Facebook Adding Results From Five-Star Ratings System To Pages?
Facebook appears to be testing the inclusion of results of its five-star ratings system directly under the names of the pages and above their ...

FACEBOOK KEEPS ADDING FRIENDS THAT I NEVER REQUESTED O BE FRIENDS. SOME OF THE PEOPLE THEY ARE REQUESTING ...

Adding Support for Incoming App Links on iOS
Learn how to implement support for receiving incoming App Links for iOS.

Facebook Adding App Bookmark Reordering to the Home Page Soon
Since the new Facebook home page launched a few weeks ago - making a few application bookmarks more prominent on the home page - one of the usability ...

CSS3 : What is the best method for adding 2x images to webpages that will be displayed on the new iPad ...
Answer (1 of 14): WebKit deals in logical pixels and a device pixel ratio to render stuff. It knows nothing about the physical pixels of the ...

VidReverse-Reverse Video by controlling video speed and by adding your own music to video easily on the ...
Get VidReverse-Reverse Video by controlling video speed and by adding your own music to video easily on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

Adding weight - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Army Spc. David Helton, Company A, 2nd Battalion, 87th Infantry Regiment, puts more weight on the barbell at Combat Outpost Apache in Wardak ...

Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube
On July 3, 2008 the day before Independence Day Barack Obama said that adding $4 trillion in debt was irresponsible and "unpatriotic. Obama: ...

Think twice before adding 'mermaid tails' to Christmas list, commissioner warns
Parents have been warned about the potential dangers of giving their children a "mermaid tail" as a Christmas present.