3.2.0 Treeview Control not working in file manager

Can anyone help with this?

Using 3.2

Treewiew works in places like Host -> Lists but not file manager.

When i go to File manager in Admin or Host and i try to expand the portal root or host root no subdirectories appear. I know that DotNetNuke Navigation Controls changed from 3.1.1 to 3.2. Is anyone having this issue with file manager?

Nevermind. I did some testing and found the problem to be XepientSolutions XSKeepAlive and/or XepientSolutions ViewState. I will log a helpdesk ticket with them and see what the fix is.
I did have file manger excluded from both as recommended but still had conflict. This only affected DNN 3.2.0
0
cop_admin

I'm using 3.2 and have no problem with the Treeview.

You do click the +signs and not the foldericons when you try to expand the tree?

Peter
0
peterpan66
11/12/2005 8:35:23 AM

Hi cop_admin,

the problem you had was not reported in Open-ViewState (Keep alive is not a factor).  I hope you have upgraded (free) as the new version (currently 1.5) offer many additional features and automatic exclusions.

Best Regards,

Andreas

0
baycom

3.2.2 Vertical TreeView Menus and File Manager Treeview missing
I am using a clean install of 3.2.2 on XP Pro.  Everything appears to have installed correctly but when I change the skin to a vertical tree menu, the menus do not appear.  Also, the folder tree is missing in the file manager.  I have searched the forums for a solution, but I did not find anything. The container header appears, but no navigation tree.  Please let me know what additional information is needed to help debug this issue.  check your Log Viewer as host to see if any errors are thrown.Chris Paterra I have checked the log I do not see a repeatab...

Does DW.Net 2.5 work with .Net 3.0?
Thanks It will work with .NET 3.0 but it uses .NET 2.0 classes. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 12 Sep 2007 10:39:02 -0700, "luiz silva" <luiz.silva@turner.com> wrote: >Thanks > ...

New versions after 1.5.0.12 2.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4 do not work properly
Name: Jelle van Buuren Email: jelleatvan-buurendotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New versions after 1.5.0.12 2.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4 do not work properly Comments: Helleo, I'm sorry to say I am not a webdeveloper expert at all, just a loyal and up till now satisfied daily user. I got lost in your official bug-reports-system, so had to do it this way. I don't even know if my problem can be called a bug, but please take a look to f.i. www.nbrecords.com or www.ns.nl through the new browser FF 2.0 etc. and then do so through FF 1.5.0.12 or IExplorer and you will notice immedi...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

.NET 3.0 or .NET 2.0?
I'm going to move my exiting software to .net soon. I'm just wondering if I should wait for the .NET 3.0 framework to be released or if I can start with the 2.0 now? I'd say you can go ahead and move your code to .Net 2.0 as .Net 3.0 uses the CLR version 2.0.Basically, .net 3.0 is .net 2.0 PLUS some new features for presentation (GUI), communication and workflow process.  So the compiler as well as the language features used by the 2.0 runtime will be the same in 2.0 and 3.0"Never argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experienc...

3.0.8 Issue
I installed it in c:\websites\DotNetnuke url is 10.1.1.99/dotnetnuke. All works fine (so far at least) untill I goto files. ============================================================ Server Error in '/DotNetNuke' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Could not find a part of the path "C:\websites\DotNetNuke\DotNetNuke\Portals\0\". Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it o...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3
Name: Ed Strait Email: estraitateds-placedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3 Comments: A week or so ago I was prompted to download and install version 2.0.0.3 as an upgrade from 2.0.0.2. I selected the upgrade and was running the ..3 version since. This morning, out of now where, it downloaded the .2 version and ask to to install which it looked as if I had no choice. After it restarted it was showing that I was running the .2. I then went and checked for any updates and it found the .3 again and installed it. Now I'm back to the .3 again. Any rea...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

Upgraded from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... is there a reason? On May 16, 1:45 pm, Dean Kay <dean...@earthlink.net> wrote: > Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The > downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... > is there a reason? I had a weird instance today, where Firefox locked up (no, that's not weird...lol) on Vista, and so Vista did the "checking for problems" process, and then...

Web resources about - 3.2.0 Treeview Control not working in file manager - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Live-Beta TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting ...
Welcome to our beta site for CBC Live mp3 streams! This is a form of online broadcast we are exploring right now, both from a technical best-practices ...

Visual Basic for Applications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual Basic for Applications ( VBA ) is an implementation of Microsoft 's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated ...

From the Saint
It's full steam ahead for events in the Saint today; although some have been postponed, others are getting bigger and better.

HOME - St. Catharines
St. Catharines is a city that offers many ammenities and opportunities to its residents. It is a place known for its friendliness, charm and ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Examples - AlloyUI
AlloyUI is a framework built on top of YUI3 that provides a simple API for building high scalable applications.

allworldsoft.com — all software.
Xara X1 1.1 DL Xara X is an advanced graphic illustration package for Windows, that offers unrivaled redraw speed and a user interface which ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Evolution of the Windows Interface
... a 3D button, comboboxes. Windows 95 introduced a slew of new 3D controls, such as rich text edit, toolbars/statusbar, progressbar, treeview/listview, ...

Silverlight - Blackboard
Silverlight is a development platform for creating rich media applications and business applications for the Web, desktop, and mobile devices.Microsoft ...