3.12 Scheduler Exception, General Exception

3.12 is running successfully.  However I am getting errors in the log.  I show both below.

Any suggeestions?

General Exception:

AssemblyVersion: -1
Method:
FileName:
FileLineNumber: -1
FileColumnNumber: -1
PortalID: -1
PortalName:
UserID: -1
UserName:
ActiveTabID: -1
ActiveTabName:
AbsoluteURL:
AbsoluteURLReferrer:
ExceptionGUID:
DefaultDataProvider:
InnerException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Message: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserController.FillUserInfo(IDataReader dr, Int32 PortalId) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserController.GetUser(Int32 PortalId, Int32 UserId) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSettings.GetPortalSettings(Int32 TabId, PortalAliasInfo objPortalAliasInfo) at DotNetNuke.Common.Globals.GetHostPortalSettings() at DotNetNuke.Common.Globals.GetPortalSettings() at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.SkinController.UploadSkin(String RootPath, String SkinRoot, String SkinName, Stream objInputStream) at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.ResourceInstaller.ResourceInstaller.Install(Boolean status, Int32 indent) at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.ResourceInstaller.InstallResources.DoWork()
StackTrace:

Scheduler Excption:

[...]

0
liffey

An exceptional exception
I'm getting an exception in the exceptions.vb class. When an exception is caught:Catch exc As Exception 'Module failed to load ProcessModuleLoadException(Me, exc) End Tryline 103 of the exceptions.vb file:Public Sub ProcessModuleLoadException(ByVal ctrlModule As PortalModuleControl, ByVal exc As Exception) ProcessModuleLoadException("Error: " + ctrlModule.ModuleConfiguration.ModuleTitle + " is currently unavailable.", ctrlModule, exc, True) End Sub throws an error because it cannot get the moduleTitle from the "Me" (PortalModuleControl) argu...

Exceptional Exception...
I am getting the following exception when people inside my company go to our new CSK derived site... Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested Url: /About+Us/Technical+Questions/default.aspx -------------------------------...

3.0.12 General Exception
3/24/2005 11:52:42 AM General Exception AssemblyVersion: -1; Method: ; FileName: ;&n ... AssemblyVersion: -1 Method: FileName: FileLineNumber: -1 FileColumnNumber: -1 PortalID: -1 PortalName: UserID: -1 UserName: ActiveTabID: -1 ActiveTabName: AbsoluteURL: AbsoluteURLReferrer: ExceptionGUID: DefaultDataProvider: InnerException: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'SearchItem' with unique index 'IX_SearchItem'. The statement has been terminated. Message: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot insert duplicate k...

General Exception in 3.12 log viewer
Hi, if i log in as host and go to log viewer and select portal ALL and then type ALL. I see a bunch of Genral Exceptions in red.If I click on them I get this message when it opens. AssemblyVersion: -1 Method: FileName: FileLineNumber: -1 FileColumnNumber: -1 PortalID: -1 PortalName: UserID: -1 UserName: ActiveTabID: -1 ActiveTabName: AbsoluteURL: AbsoluteURLReferrer: ExceptionGUID: DefaultDataProvider: InnerException: ? Message: System.TypeLoadException: ? at System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError) at DotNetNuke.F...

Exception Error
The following Exception arises when we are trying to run the project using for userregister module we inherit the portalmodulecontrol.vb and then we include other files also that are compulsory for portalmodulecontrol class.we are using .net framework1.1 ,OS windows 2000 server and DNN2.1.2. [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] DotNetNuke.Exceptions.ProcessModuleLoadException(PortalModuleControl ctrlModule, Exception exc) DotNetNuke.Register.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) ...

3.1.1 General Exception is Scheduled Search job
Hi I am getting the following error appearing nearly continously on a DNN 3.1.1 install any ideas on how to fix? InnerException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: "filters" Key being added: "filters"Message: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: "filters" Key being added: "filters" at System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) at System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value) at DotNetNuke.Services.Search.SearchDataStore.GetSearchWords() at DotNetNuke.Services.Search.SearchD...

General Exception reoccurring for the Gallery in Log Viewer in DNN 3.0.12
Everytime a goto a page with the Gallery module, a general exception is logged.  The module seems to be working fine.  Does anyone know why this could be happening or point to where I should start looking.  It seems to be a little to general. AssemblyVersion: -1Method: FileName: FileLineNumber: -1FileColumnNumber: -1PortalID: -1PortalName: UserID: -1UserName: ActiveTabID: -1ActiveTabName: AbsoluteURL: AbsoluteURLReferrer: ExceptionGUID: DefaultDataProvider: InnerException: Could not load type DotNetNuke.Modules.Gallery.Controller from assembly DotNetNuke, Version=3.0.12.1921,...

DotNetNuke.Exceptions.ProcessModuleLoadException(PortalModuleControlctrlModule, Exception exc)
The following Exception arises when we are trying to run the project for userregister module .We inherited the portalmodulecontrol.vb and then we included other files also that are compulsory for portalmodulecontrol class. We are using .net framework1.1 ,OS windows 2000 server and DNN2.1.2. [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] DotNetNuke.Exceptions.ProcessModuleLoadException(PortalModuleControlctrlModule, Exception exc) DotNetNuke.Register.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) ...

Scheduler General Exception Error
DNN version 3.1.1It seems like I get the following general exception error everytime the scheduler runs a scheduled event. I don't understand the contents of the error. Would anyone know if I a host or log setting incorrect?Thanks AssemblyVersion: -1Method: FileName: FileLineNumber: -1FileColumnNumber: -1PortalID: -1PortalName: UserID: -1UserName: ActiveTabID: -1ActiveTabName: AbsoluteURL: AbsoluteURLReferrer: ExceptionGUID: DefaultDataProvider: InnerException: Add failed. Duplicate key value supplied.Message: System.ArgumentException: Add failed. Duplicate key value supplied. at M...

GENERAL EXCEPTION! Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.
Hi.  I'm getting a GENERAL EXCEPTION! Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.  My app  was written in ASP.Net 1.1.4322 and C#.  It is running under IIS 6.0 under it's own app pool.  This is a live PRODUCTION issue.  This used to work.  Now it doesn't.  There are other ASP.Net apps running on this box, but they all have their own app pool.  This app uses Microsoft Enterprise Library and the Data Access Application Block to access a remote SQL Server to perform a data insertion.  Here's a scenario: Reboot the b...

Exception: SQLException Error After Upgrade from ASE 12.5.0.3 to 12.5.4
After we upgraded ASE on SUN Solaris from 12.5.0.3 to 12.5.4, our web application gives us the following error... Exception: SQLException: Fail on select Invalid column name 'JGUTCHER'. It appears to me that the sql is being interpreted wrong. We have a database table that all the users are stored in for the app. As you can see by the error message, it seems to be treating the user as a column name??? The only thing in our environment that changed is the ASE version. DId sql syntax change between these versions? Thanks for the help, Jeff. Hello, SQL syntax do...

DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: External component has thrown an exception...
ModuleId: -1ModuleDefId: -1FriendlyName: ModuleControlSource: AssemblyVersion: 03.01.01Method: System.Web.Compilation.BaseCompiler.ThrowIfCompilerErrorsFileName: FileLineNumber: 0FileColumnNumber: 0PortalID: 0PortalName: DotNetNuke Default PortalUserID: 1UserName: hostActiveTabID: 58ActiveTabName: TempAbsoluteURL: /Dotnetnuke3/Default.aspxAbsoluteURLReferrer: http://localhost/Dotnetnuke3/Temp/tabid/58/Default.aspxExceptionGUID: 6d45d861-d6aa-440e-9c8a-0c2529d7a1e6DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProviderInnerException: External component has thrown an e...

Upgrade DNN 3.0.13 -> 3.1.0 error: The type initializer for "DotNetNuke.Data.DataProvider" threw an exception
I tested the upgrade on a test system and worked fine. But now I have published the code to upgrade the production site and receive this following error:  Server Error in '/' Application. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: typeSource Error: An unhandled exception was generated during ...

Exception Handling: Catching every type of exception except for one
Hi,I have a webservice and use try catch blocks to do the error handling.  When an exception is caught, I throw a soapexception.  As this is the case, you can never usetry{ ... code ...}catch (Exception ex){       throw new SoapException();}As if you throw a SoapException, it will be caught by the catch block.This brings me to my question which is: Is there a way to catch everything except for the SoapException without listing all the other types of exception - e.g.try{    ... code ...}catch (!SoapException ex){    throw ...

Web resources about - 3.12 Scheduler Exception, General Exception - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Windows Task Scheduler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services . Please help to establish notability by adding ...

Masked Scheduler (@maskedscheduler) on Twitter

World Time Buddy - Clock, Time Zone Converter & Meeting Scheduler
Get World Time Buddy - Clock, Time Zone Converter & Meeting Scheduler on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Impact of the Chrome Scheduler - YouTube
Chrome 44 scrolling a particularly challenging website, with the new Chrome scheduler enabled (left) and disabled (right). For more details, ...

Helpful shift scheduler for Apple Store employees turning into App Store app for all
... iTunes , Josh Hunt Check out 9to5Mac for more breaking coverage of Apple , iPhone , and iOS . What do you think? Discuss "Helpful shift scheduler ...

Groupon Scheduler Rolls Out in Beta as Part of Larger Tech Ambitions
... Instead, the Chicago-based company wants to be known as a technology company for local merchants. To that end, it has rolled out Groupon Scheduler ...

Price Drop: Daily Scheduler
Daily Scheduler - 3CYCLE 2.0.3 Device: iOS iPhone Category: Productivity Price: Free, Version: 2.0.3 ( iTunes ) Description: One Time Only ...

Police corporal, scheduler say they planted signs for John R. Leopold - baltimoresun.com
Crying as she testified, a former scheduler for Anne Arundel County Executive John R. Leopold told a judge Friday that she would empty her boss's ...

Z-Cron is a smart PC task scheduler
Z-Cron is a free-for-personal-use Windows tool which advertises itself as a "task control tool", something which can "have programs of all kinds ...

Intuit buys Seattle online scheduler FullSlate
Intuit is continuing its acquisition streak this week with the purchase of FullSlate, a Seattle-based company that developed an online scheduling ...