3.0.11 - New registered users get 'Subscriber' role by default.

I've noticed with the default install new users get the 'Subscriber' role in addition to the 'Registered User' role.

Is this correct? Should the 'Subscriber' role be reserved for paying users (and not be default), if not why do you need both?
DNNDesigner - Free Editor, Free Compact Control Panel, Free Designer Objects and 60+ Skins From Only $1
0
acorcutt

''''''''''''''''''''

IDM 3.5.1
We get a script error resolving the recipient's data values. "Script error evaluating expression [IDVault.get(recipient , 'user2', 'cN')]" If we use "initiator" instead of "recipient" it works fine. What could go wrong? Thanks Rudi That's what the jboss-log points out: ------------------------------------ Activity: start, Recipient: CN=satest,OU=TRANSIT,O=CORPDIR, Secondary User: null 17:39:39,451 INFO [LogEvent] [Workflow_Forwarded] Initiated by System, Process ID: a815b090400049dc8eac8a5243ced5d4, Process Name: CN=New-S...

rule for user@tmo.blackberry.net account
hello, we are using blackberries in a mixed email system (zimbra which uses imap and groupwise). On zimbra I am able to have a forward rule which works great. It sends all emails to the user@tmo.blackberry account with same subject line as original mail as well as same 'From' line. On groupwise, it changes the subject line and adds a 'fwd' part to the beginning of the subject line. It also changed the 'From' field and puts the groupwise user there instead of the original sender. How can I make groupwise work like zimbra with forwarding where it doesn&#...

'''''

DDL for 'sysaudits' table in 11.0.3.3
Hi, I need the DDL to create the table 'sysaudits' in the sybsecurity database, for SQL Server 11.0.3.3 (NT4). The install script omits this vital piece of SQL, and Sybase don't appear to have a copy of it. If anybody out there can let me have a copy of the DDL required, I'll be forever grateful !! Many Thanks! Tricia Crighton. DBA, EMAP UK IT. ...

Why I can't login in 'host' or 'admin' account when i upgrade to 3.1.1 from 3.1.0
Hi,I unzip DNN3.1.1 package and conver to my DNN original directory (ver 3.1.0) and install successfully.But when i login in 'host' or 'admin' account, it display 'Login Failed' ,so i tried to clean cookies in IE and also delete my portal aliases in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\. But it still can't login by any account.Anyone have an idea what's wrong? I can't swear to this, but it seems I've had problems in the past with account resets in this situation. Have you tried logging in as Host with the default password "host"...

The user 'TestUser' is already not in role 'role1'.
Nice error message in System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider.RemoveUsersFromRolesCore... Interesting Grammar.. "is already not"  hehe ;) I can't think of a better alternative to this odd english. I suppose it's better than: "You are attempting to remove 'TestUser' from 'Role1' when 'TestUser' has already been removed from 'Role1'." Whoever has the job of making up the nice .net error messages we see everyday:- well done, you're a hero & brightened up my friday afternoon.  http://blog.discernit.co.ukhttp://pIIq.co.uksee it; do it...

Could not load type 'namespace.User' from assembly 'assemblyName, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
Hi Folks,   I am having a very frustrating time trying to resolve an issue I have been experiencing. I have 1 solution which contain three different projects within it.   The first project has NO reference to anything in the other two.   The second project references the DLL produced by the first project.   The third project references the DLL produced by the first project and also the DLL produced by the second project.  Now my issue is that in the third project i instantiate some web custom controls  from the DLL in the second project and the desired...

mvctoolkit Assembly 'MVCToolkit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a high
I have visual studio 2008 SP 1 .I created a new MVC Web Project and added a reference to the MVCToolkit dll.I tried to build and it shows following exception Error    5    Assembly 'MVCToolkit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'    f:\MVC\MVCProjects\MyFirstMVCApplicati...

Cannot open user default database. Login failed. Login failed for user 'DOMAIN\User'. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)
Hi when i try and open a database in sql server management studio i get the error "Cannot open user default database. Login failed. Login failed for user 'DOMAIN\User'. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)", what can i do to rectify this, i have googled around and still havent found no answers. Which authentication mode is your Sql Server configured - MixedMode, Windows Authentication or Sql Server Authentication? Please refer to http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms366351.aspx and http://blogs.msdn.com/sql_protocols/archive/2006/02/21/536201.aspx    Ple...

Displaying blanks instead of '0' or '0.0' values
What sort of formating can I use (if any) to display values that come in as "0" or "0.00" as just blanks (or, even better, a particular value of my choosing, such as "-") in a report? To note, the record values come back from the stored procedure as "0" or "0.0," as examples. Is there a formatting method or format string that can blank these out, or will I need to do some sort of conditional checking to see if a value is 0, and, if it is, choose to not display it? Feedback appreciated. Thanks. Hi, =iif(Fields!EmployeeID.Value = 0 OR Field...

Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' [Microsoft PetShop 3.0/2.0]
hello friends, i download [Microsoft PetShop 3.0 and also version 2.0] from here http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/bdasamppet.asp it installed fine, and the default.aspx page also worked fine, but when i click on login or any link, i get this error. Server Error in '/MSPetShop' Application. Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the c...

After converting from Dot Net Nuke 2.0.12 to 3.0.12 error '...System.NullReferenceException:...'
After converting from Dot Net Nuke 2.0.12 to 3.0.12 After log in as super user In Host, Portal, select any , no change then update get error 'Error: Site Settings is currently unavailable.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.PortalManagement.SiteSettings.cmdUpdate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---' I searched but only found partial similar error messages. ...

Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1
Name: Marco Freudenberger Email: MarcodotFreudenbergeratgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1 - specific website doesn't work in 3.0.11 beta Comments: http://www.klm.com/travel/de_en/index_default.html appears for ~1/2 second and then only blanks, hourclass cursor. Works fine in 3.0.10 stable. OS: Windows XP SP 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009051909 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Web resources about - 3.0.11 - New registered users get 'Subscriber' role by default. - asp.net.dotnetnuke