Know of a "Email This Page" module that actually emails the page?

I've been trying to find a module that's been written that provides the "Email This Page" functionality but instead of sending a link can actually send the content of the module/page that its linked to in the email that is sent.

Also something that doesnt have to be configured for every page would be really useful.

From what I've found so far they all do the same thing and was checking to see if someone else might know of anything.

DotNetNuke Platinum Benefactor
0
infrandom
3/24/2006 8:11:26 PM
asp.net.dotnetnuke-resources 891 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Printing options for "txt" Emails: No "print selection", "print pages X to Y" ??
Hi. NTS told me, that for TEXT only emails it is not possible, to get the same "print..." dialog, as it's available for HTML formatted email: - Printing selected text - Printing a page range I was advised, to place an enhancement request (done). It's hard to believe, that there really isn't some work around to print just parts of TEXT emails, or a page range?? Regards, Rudi. Rudolf, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem...

stuck on empty page after sending email with.........mailto:"email address here"
Hi, i have code that opens an Ms outlook new  email message window on my Gridviews' ItemUpdated event. I did this because of the easy with which users will find email addresses to send messages to with out the pain of remembering or cramming the so many company employee email accounts. After sending the email, outlook closes which is okay to me but the problem is, i now remain with a blank page instead of returning to the page with my Gridview from where i fired the update event that opened outlook. I wish i had away of posting or redirecting to another page or even better returnin...

Mac OsX -no "page down" or "page up"
Name: Kurt Email: bruderkurt_at_yahoo.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: Mac OsX -no "page down" or "page up" Comments: Congratulations to you on Bon Echo Alpha 1! I'm using OSx for the Mac and the "page down" and "page up" buttons don't operate with Bon Echo (when wanting to scroll the page itself). They haven't operated with earlier Mac Firefox versions either, in my experience. I love Firefox, its speed and features. I'm loving the same and more with Bon Echo Alpha 1. The "page down" and "page up" wor...

Paging Repeater treating page 11 as "1" and "1" not "11"
Dear AllI have a paging repeater, and I am displaying pages according to the amount of records I am retreiving from the database.  My code is as follows:-ASPX           <asp:Repeater runat="server" ID="rptPageNumbers" OnItemCommand="rptPageNumbers_ItemCommand">              <ItemTemplate>                <asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1" runat=&quo...

what's the different from "<page src="">" and "<page codeBehind="">"
what's the different from "<page src="">" and "<page codeBehind="">" Thank YOU how to make session' life longer? Thank You This very question was asked only 5 days ago. Searching the forums would have yielded the answer you require. However, see this thread. Steven BeyRecursion: see Recursion You can set a new value for the Session Timeout in your web.config file. Or, you can do it in a page through this property: Session.Timeout Note that if you choose the second method, the timeout will only be modified on this page,...

Is Ajax features invalid if set an "ajax page" as an "iframe page" of another main page????
  HI Guys: I upgraded my atlas web application to the ajax v1.0 version and found  a series problem: the ajax feature ( "no postback" ) is invalid in an "iframed page"!!  For exsample: I develop an ajax page A------- yes, it has scriptManager , updatepanel, some buttons in it and so on……,  if I open the page in a unique IE brower, everyting works fine , i can savor the amoratic breeze of ajax effects; however , If I open page B where these codes place:  <iframe src=http://page A url   width="700px" height="700px" scrolling="...

Need "Create Folder" in "Bookmark this Page"/"Page Bookmarked" dialog box
Name: Imagineer Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Need "Create Folder" in "Bookmark this Page"/"Page Bookmarked" dialog box Comments: Using: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008031317 Firefox/3.0b4 The ability to create new folders in the "Bookmark this Page" dialog box was in previous versions of Firefox. It needs to be in 3.0 as well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008031317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Renaming bugzilla "Landing Pages" to "Wiki Pages"
Hi everyone, I've filed bug 987757 to rename the Mozilla Developer Network product's "Landing Pages" component to "Wiki Pages". My goal is to make it easier for everyone filing and triaging bugs to find the right component to assign wiki bugs and wiki feature requests. The "Wiki Pages" component should be used to file any bugs or feature requests related to how wiki pages work (assuming there isn't a more specific component, like Editing or Localization). Bugs or features that refer to the space above, below, or to the sides of wiki...

Very odd... "Page Delete", "Page Settings" grayed out. Disabled
I have searched the forums and can;t find any clue to this one.Here is what I did.- I have had this portal running for several weeks.  Happy.  Thrilled with it.  No problem.- I made a dumb mistake and directed the login page to a page that had no login control.  I was locked out of the portal.  Tried everything and couldn't get in.- Finally, I started - very carefully - directly poking at the portals table with SQL MANAGER.  - Changed the Portals.LoginTab to Null.  - I must have changed somehting else too but I don;t know what.Finally, the app restarted and...

"Display Module On All Pages?" not working on home page
One site I am hosting is using the standard DNN-Red skin.  The site owner created a banner using the Text/HTML module and set the module to display on all pages.  For some reason it displays on every page except the home page.  On the home page, the owner has had to create another instance of the Text/HTML module with identical content.  Everything else appears to work correctly about this feature.  Many other new pages have been added and the module always is added to them automatically, like it should be.  This problem first surfaced a few months ago, and it h...

"Results Per Page" and "Paging Number" not retained when set by user
When a user selects the "results per page" to another number other than the default OR a user advances to a higher page number in the GridView other than page "1".  The settings are not retained when going between the "list.aspx" and "edit.aspx".  The user has to reset the "results per page" and scroll through the paging to get back to the "page number" they were at when they decided to edit the data. List --> Edit --> List Is it possible for the application to remember where the user was at after pe...

"Reset Page Count" and "New Page on group Break" option
Does anyone know of an issue with using "Reset Page Count" and "New Page on Group Break" in PowerBuilder Enterprise 9.0.3 Build 8784? I have a report that uses these 2 options together in the data window. In Powerbuilder 6.5 it works with no problem but in 9.0.3 it starts over with the page numbering in the middle of the second grouping and then picks up where it left off... In other words, it goes, Page 1,2,3,4,5,1,2,6,7,8... Weird! Thanks. Ricky C. ...

mousing over "most emailed photos" on my yahoo page
Name: x Email: x Product: Namoroka Summary: mousing over "most emailed photos" on my yahoo page Comments: Mousing over the photos now opens a new page where, before, the photo was just enlarged and revealed the text. May we please return to this behavior? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sende...

How to send "test.aspx" page through an email
How to send "test.aspx" page through an email In my test.aspx page One top bannertwo imagestwo buttons10 rows are thereand end of the copyrights text is there and Email button when am click "email button" All the fieldsincluding images of test.aspx page will be sended except two buttons...but how???? Plese let me know as soon as possible.... Thanking youSridhar Rao ...

Web resources about - Know of a "Email This Page" module that actually emails the page? - asp.net.dotnetnuke-resources