VS.NET 2003 Project Templates for DotNetNuke from dnnjungle.vmasanas.net

First, many thanks Vicenç Masanas for provide the free template.  Your tool has help many of us to speedup the development effort.

Questions:

1.  After install the template, there is option to generate DNN Module Communicator and DNN Module Listerner.  Anyone try these?  Any sample code to show how they suppose to work?

2.  There are CodeSmith template to generate Info, Controller, Data Provider, SQL DataProvider.  These template go against table only.  Is there away to generate code from a view or store procedure?

It is a free tool so one should not expect priority support from the author.  I wish there is a book to show how to use this tool or how to tweak it.  I also wish there is a forum on the dnnjungle site to discuss it usage and ehnancements.

I bought DAL Pro 3.  It is a good tool to generate code but the way the folder/file organized and the naming convention of the variables do not meet the standard in my shop.  Back to dnnjungle templates.

Fuji Nguyen
DotNetNuke Modules Issue Tracker, Timesheet, MSSQL Reporting Services, Visitor Counter
0
mcsenow

Web resources about - VS.NET 2003 Project Templates for DotNetNuke from dnnjungle.vmasanas.net - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...