Using VS.NET 2005 to Develope Modules?

Where I can information about Using VS.NET 2005 to Develope Modules for DNN 3.x?  There is anyway to use the new features of ASP.NET 2.0 like gridview and strongly typed datasets with DNN 3.x modules?

0
artificer

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

Switch back from using VS.Net 2005 to VS.Net 2003
Hi All, Last Month I installed VS.Net 2005 using Framework 2.0 beta 1. Everything worked great using VS.Net 2005. Today, I decided to switch back to VS.Net 2003. I need to do some other projects that has been developed using Framework 1.1. When I open my ASP.Net project using VS.Net 2003, I got this error "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the Web Project located at the following URL:....... 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem without uninstall VS.Net2005 and reinstall VS.Net2003? Great...

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003

Using VS Web Developer 2005 and VS.net 2003 on same PC
Can we use Visual Studio.net 2003 and the new Visual web developer express 2005 on the same PC simultaneously? I have apps in 2003 that must  be made in 1.1. Will this be affected if i install the new 2005 express? Hi Doomed, You can install both on the same machine - they run side-by-side just fine.  The one thing to be aware of when you are using IIS is what version of ASP.NET is mapped to handle which application.  You want to make sure you use VS 2003 to target ASP.NET V1.1 and VS 2005 or Visual Web Developer to target ASP.NET V2.0.    You can configure the...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003 #2

VS.NET 2003 to VS.Net 2005
Hi   I just converetd my VS.Net 2003 project to VS.NET 2005 using the convert wizard in Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project. It compiled with no build errors and a few warnings. When Iam trying to view the project, then it gives me 404 error. Can someone help ? Thanks Could you confirm you are using WAP (Web Application Projects) versus the built-in WSP (Web Site model)? If you have a project file after converting, then you are using WAP. Could you post the actual 404 error you got? Also, did you set your start page in the converted project?  -Mike-...

Optimized VS.Net Solution for custom modules + free modules
I like to leave the DNN core code untouched when I do my module development. Also, I like to work with a clean VS.Net solution which has my custom modules and none of the core projects. After playing around with it for some time, I have created a VS.Net Solution that allows me to do exactly that and I would like to share it with anyone interested. It's called "My Modules" and can be used to develop/debug DNN modules without requiring any core project references. I have blogged about my solution in detail and also posted it for download. In the download package, I have also inclu...

VS.NET 2008 next to VS.NET 2005
I have VS.NET 2005 on my PC and want to test VS.NET 2008 Beta 2. Can I install it next to VS.NET 2005?Johan TheunissenMCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006==============================Please mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".  Yes you can have both VS 2008 and VS 2005 on your same machine.  Please note installing the dot net framework 3.5 will install service pack 1 for .net framework 2.0 and 3.0.   http://www.danielmoth.com/Blog/2007/07/vs2008-installation-experience.htmlSilverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group Does the installation give ...

Migration VS.Net 2003 to VS.Net 2005
I want to migrate to framework 2.0.Questions :1) Can i use Vs.Net 2005 and framework 2.0 with Sql Server 2000 ? or must i migrate too 2005 2) I read in some forums there is some problem to migrate vs.net 2003 solutions/project to 2005, It's right ?3) Is it necessery to modify a lot of c# code (deprecate, ...) ?4) Can i work both Vs.Net2003 framework 1.1 ans Vs.net 2005 framework 2.0 on the same development machine ?Thanks. Patrick Ducret Hi, 1) Yes you can. You can use SQL2000 from .NET 2.0 as you did from .NET 1.x. SQL2005 just has some additional features to offer. 2) It can be if...

VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 on same machine
I've seen some postings indicating that you can have VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 side by side on the same machine.  I've also seen some comments that if doing this there is something that gets messed up, but I can't locate what it is and what the solution might be. Can someone shed some light on this for me regarding what might get messed up and where I can find the fixes to it? Thanks, Ira  Ira Richard Smith I have this set up. no prob at all.-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Same here along with VS.Net 2002 & VS 6.0 I'm running 2003 and 2005 on wi...

VS.NET 2005 to VS.NET 2003 converter
All -- Please help. I need a VS.NET 2005 to VS.NET 2003 converter. OOPs. (It is a long story.) Anyway... Does such a thing exist? Do you have any hints? (The VS.NET 2005 code is simple and does use much of the new stuff.) Please advise. Thank you. --Mark Kamoski  http://www.NetBrainer.com...

create new module in dotnetnuke using vs 2005
Hi every body , i'm new with dotnetnuke and i want to create new module using vs 2005,i've install dotnetnuke using the instruction in this article     - ShowPostbut i want to complete module creation using  vs 2005.any help please see: Creating a DotNetNuke┬« Module For absolute beginners! SilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows. hi adefwebserver, thanks for your answeri've read this article before , its using visual web developer (visual studio express) and sqlserver express as envir...

VS.NET 2002 not with VS.NET 2005 Express Edition
Hi! I installed the VS.NET 2005 Express Edition, on VS.NET 2002 machine and my VS.NET 2002 is stop working, unable to recognize the projects, start compiling the VS.NET 2002 projects first in .NET 2.0 then it wont' recognize a bit. Take Care, MudassirMudassir AzeemiSan Francisco, CAWeb: http://www.BonGeek.comBlog: http://blog.BonGeek.com If you're talking about Web Applications, this is because VWD has set IIS to use the 2.0 Framework by default (which it sounds like you know). You can set the framework default with the command "aspnet_regiis -i -enable" - run it from th...

Web resources about - Using VS.NET 2005 to Develope Modules? - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

Israeli-Sino economic, trade cooperation developes: Israeli PM
People's Daily Online Israeli-Sino economic, trade cooperation developes: Israeli PM People's Daily Online From there, he added, "we can cooperate ...

Researchers develope software for finding tipping points and critical network structures
If you wanted to know whether shifts in the African climate during Paleolithic times correlated with the appearance and disappearance of hominin ...

iOS 6 Twitter Widget - YouTube
... Name: iOS 6 Twitter Widget Description: Replicate the iOS 6 Twitter Widget on iOS 5 Price: Free Repo: BigBoss Develope...

Religious music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David playing his harp (unknown artist, c. 960). The book of Psalms , included in the Jewish and Christian scriptures, and said to have been ...

Edwards Air Force Base - California
History of the site and a brief reference about the stratospheric balloons launched from there

Latest video
Skip to: Main Content Site Navigation Site Footer Site Search Site Map Network Navigation (other sites) news.com.au Fox Sports CareerOne Carsguide ...

Latest video
Skip to: Main Content Site Navigation Site Footer Site Search Site Map Network Navigation (other sites) news.com.au Fox Sports CareerOne Carsguide ...

commodore.ca - History - Commodore Computer Innovations / Firsts
www.commodore.ca - Commodore Computer History - Commodore Computer Firsts, First Computer Kit, Best Selling Computer...

The Sociable

OS X Lion Golden Master seeded to developers ahead of July launch
Apple has seeded the golden master version of OS X Lion to developers ahead of its public release sometime this month (July). The golden master ...