Textedit in RICH Mode - Edit not working after Post

Hello.

I'm using DNN 3.0.12.

In my custom module I try to use Dotnetnuke.UI.Usercontrols.Texteditor.

After load the module in DNN all it's ok : RICH mode of Texteditor is active and I can edit the main field.
But after doing the POST (for example after clicking on simple button outside TextEditor) edit of the main fails is not working.

When TextEditor is in BASIC mode - all works fine.

Any ideas? :-)

P.S. Adding the definiton of TextEditor (Protected WithEvents TextEditor As Dotnetnuke.UI.Usercontrols.TextEditor) doesn't solves the problem...

This is my test code:

testvb.ascx:
-------------------------------------
<%@ Register tagprefix="dnn" tagname="TextEditor" Src="~/controls/TextEditor.ascx"%>
<%@ Control Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="testvb.ascx.vb" Inherits="vbkosz1.testvb" TargetSchema="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5" %>
<dnn:texteditor id="ed_dodatkowy_opis" height="300" width="600" runat="server"></dnn:texteditor>
<asp:Button id="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button"></asp:Button>

------------
testvb.ascx.vb:
-------------------------------------
Imports DotNetNuke
Imports DotNetNuke.Entities.Modules

Public Class testvb
    Inherits PortalModuleBase

    <System.Diagnostics.DebuggerStepThrough()> Private Sub InitializeComponent()

    End Sub
    Protected WithEvents Button1 As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button

    Private Sub Page_Init(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
        InitializeComponent()
    End Sub

    End Sub

End Class

Thanks in advance.

Regards

--

Piotr Gardy

pogar@i.hate.spam.pp.org.pl
0
pogar

It's hard to  believe that only I get this error....

--

Piotr Gardy

pogar@i.hate.spam.pp.org.pl
0
pogar
6/14/2005 1:23:41 PM

Have a look at the version of FreeTextBox.dll.

If it is version 3.0.5000.1 download the actual version 3.0.5000.3 from freetextbox and replace the dll in your bin directory

Best regards

Hans-Peter

DNNPortal German DotNetNuke Community
0
SchelianHP

Type.GetType does not work in VB.NET but works in C#. VB.NET gurus Please help
Friends,   I am an experienced C# programmer who is working on a VB.NET project now. I am writing different methods covering the following functionalities 1) Take a datareader as input and return an arraylist of class object2) Take an xmlnode (received from a webservice) as input and return an arraylist of class object. The methods are generic methods which take datareader/xmlnode as first parameter and classname (string) as the second parameter. This way it will work trivially. The schema of class object matches with the input (datareader or xmlnode)In C# I used to do th...

Debug Mode Not Working in PB.NET Webform
Ever since I mode the project to a Win2k3 server, debug mode stop working. The program still run, but it just don't stop at the breakpoints. Debug mode was working just fine back then when the project was running at my local XP PC, anyone know what's wrong with the server settings? Thanks in Advance, SAM Do you mean you are trying to debug the application from your workstation? I don't believe remote debugging is supported. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase PowerBuilder Blog: http://blogs.sybase.com/powerbuilder/ On 31 Aug 2010 21:57:22 -0700, SAM wrote: >...

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

FTP not using NET:FTP module ... Why dose this work???
Hi Using Luke Bakkens reply >If you can't install Net::FTP, the following works with the ftp.exe >program on NT to get the file /tmp/frazzle in binary mode: > >open FTP, "> tmpftp.$$"; >print FTP <<EOF; >$username >$password >bin >get /tmp/frazzle >bye >EOF >close FTP >system "ftp -s:tmpftp.$$ $hostname"; >unlink tmpftp.$$ > >on unix, the system call would be this i believe: >system "ftp $hostname < tmpftp.$$"; > >good luck >Luke I went and did the following, but ...

Integrate CMS.NET (Stephen Fraser) as a module in DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and other people. Thanks in advance. What is CMS.NET?View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 You can go to DotNetNuke forum, subforum Custom Modules, the same title can be seen there.>> forums.asp.net>> DotNetNuke>>>> Custom Modules  ...

Integrate CMS.NET(Stephen Fraser) as a module to DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people? Thanks in advance. Hi what is CMS.NET?McKelt Solutions are you talking about the contracting estimating software I think you will have to get some source code for that from the companyDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Hi all,I though that every one knew CMS.NET. Sorry for that. It's a content management system written by Stephen Fraser, and it comes with the book: Real World ASP.NE...

Cross post from fx-dev: Internet Connectivity and Work Offline Mode
Please note: This is a cross post from fx-dev. If you can, please reply i= n the thread there. Hello all, I=E2=80=99m an intern on the =46irefox UX team. I=E2=80=99ve been working= on ways we could improve the user experience for people who are having n= etwork related issues. I noticed that internet connectivity issues are not reported to the user = and instead are given network related issues. =46or example, you do not h= ave an active Wi=46i connection, try to access a site, and get a DNS erro= r. This leads to us mis-diagnosing the problem to the user. I=E2=80=99ve done ...

Compiling a simple module won't work with 3x dotnetnuke.dll
Obviously (maybe not so) there are different type definitions or classes etc.. in the 3x DotNetNuke.dll. When I attempt to compile a vb file into a dll using the 3.011 DotNetNuke.dll I receive the errors below, but if I replace it with the 2x dll it works fine with no errors. Can someone explain to me why this is so? Further, can someone direct me in modifying the vb file to compile under 3x (I.E a net resource, tutorial, document, or personal assistance) ? C:\dotnetnuke\bin\dev>vbc /t:library /r:system.dll /r:system.web.dll /r:DotNetNuke.dll ImportantMessages.vb Microsoft (R) V...

Nested .NET applications, customErrors mode="Off" doesn't work
Hello everyone,I have a .NET application inside a folder inside wwwroot of another .NET application so it has it's own web.config file. I do experience a runtime error with the well known page  Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this s...

Install of DNN Starter Kit on .Net framework 2.0 only works when it's in debug mode
I just installed dnn on my local machine, using the starter kit option. When I run (in debug mode) the project, Asp.net 2.0 creates a temporary port to localhost and the application runs as expected. I deployed the site to a folder in my inetpub/wwwroot directory and created a virtual directory looking at this folder. When I browse to the default page, I get a page cannot be found error, UNLESS the little temporary port (which runs the application is debug mode is running). Any thoughts? Thanks,Jbilly When I deployed the starter kit, I had to do a re-build.........could be your proble...

Re: Net::Telnet needs line of code added for fhopen to work with cygwin-perl and IO::Pty module in MSWin
> > It seems that on a MSWin OS there is no way to truly escape > > the infamous CR\LF. > > The TELNET protocol specifies CR LF as an end-of-line. The > Net::Telnet::print() code you mention converts the OS native EOL > to the TELNET EOL. > > If you're using Net::Telnet with a pseudo terminal then yes you > do want the EOL to be just CR. Alternatively you might want to set the pty to raw mode, which disables character translation and gives a more pipe-like semantics. The latest IO-Tty v1.00 has a set_raw() method... > Probably...

Sorting of modules in the Organize Modules section does not work
Hi, It seems to me that sorting of modules in the Organize Modules section (TabLayout page) does not work. After clicking any of the Up or Down arrow buttons, the sort order does not change. Is it a known bug or is it a problem only on my server :-( ? TIA, Marek I have some more info concerning this problem: I found out that due to unknown reason, the PortalCfg.xml configuration file contains attribute ModuleOrder="998" for several modules. How this could happen? You may be better posting this question in the specific forum for the Portal Starter Kit HTH D...

Post Method not working for IE, but works for other browsers
I have been trying to solve this problem for a while now and have it narrowed down. I am on an XP SP2 trying to run ASP.NET. The page I can't seem to get to work is: <%@ Page Language="VB" Trace="true" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="iso-8859-1" %> <script runat="server" language="VB"> Sub Page_Load(Sender As Object, E As EventArgs) If Page.IsPostBack Then Select cmbPeople.value Case "Bill Gates" Response.Redirect("http://ww...

Help Me C# is working But VB.net Not working
Edited by SomeNewKid. Please post code between <code> and </code> tags. Pls, Help me, It is simple chat programe. My <IFRAME> src is calling the bellow event in C# it is working perfectly. private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { string sDealer=""; string sWrite=""; if ( Session["Channel"] != null ) sDealer = Session["Channel"].ToString(); Response.Write( "<meta http-equiv=\"Refresh\"content=\"4\">" ); sWrite=MyModule.MyChat.GetAl...

DW design mode working exe not working
Hi all, I'm using PB 8.0.2 build 9056, installed on win2000 I'm facing a weird problem , I have a datawindow that is working fine while running the application from within power builder, but when I'm building the exe(dynamic library PBD and full rebuild), then the datawindow will not work properly, and it generate a "close/detail" error and the application will closed. I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this case? Any help will be very appreciated Thx in advance Rabih Compile with one pbd per pbl !!! On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:07:39 ...

Web resources about - Textedit in RICH Mode - Edit not working after Post - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

Screenshots of iOS 8: Healthbook, Preview, TextEdit icons leaked
... uncertain, I have confirmed with several sources that these shots are legitimate. Earlier today, I detailed the new Preview and TextEdit apps ...

Leaked iOS 8 Screenshots Show New Icons For Healthbook, TextEdit, Preview
Beyond the new apps, the unreleased software will apparently look very much like iOS 7.

Mac Basics: TextEdit
TextEdit is a highly versatile word processor included with OS X. Learn about it editing tools and different file formats it supports.

Questionable screenshots from China claim to show TextEdit, Preview, Healthbook apps in iOS 8
... microblogging site Weibo lit up Thursday after images purporting to show Apple's next-generation iOS 8 with new mobile versions of OS X's TextEdit ...

Auto-pairing MarsEdit and TextEdit using TextExpander
Brett Terpstra: It’s designed to add auto-pairing for bracket and quote characters to MarsEdit, and it’s based on a bit of information that ...

How to edit OS X system files with TextEdit
If needed, Apple's TextEdit program can be used to modify hidden system files.

“Think Different” Essay Hidden on TextEdit Icon
Leopard isn't even here yet, but the first big Easter Egg has already turned up. All icons for the new version of Mac OS X are resolution independent ...

Textedit Articles on Engadget
Textedit articles, stories, news and information.

iOS 8 Screenshots Reveal Healthbook, Preview, TextEdit and Tips Apps
Alleged screenshots of iOS 8 have appeared, and they reveal the addition of a few more apps, including Healthbook, Preview, TextEdit and Tips. ...

News: Healthbook, Preview, and TextEdit iOS 8 icons leaked
A few alleged iOS 8 screenshots including icons for Healthbook, Preview, and TextEdit have been posted on a Weibo account. The shots are legitimate, ...