Navigation based on user region

Are there any custom modules that could be used to present the user with a link based on their region (assuming they're logged in of course)?

I'd like to present a link on certain pages that will let the users navigate to another page based on the region they have entered in their registration.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
0
rNeo

H2O has the ability to display content based on the current user and/or portal.  To get what you are looking for, simply create an H2O form and add a Java Script control to the form.  In your java script, genereate a hyperlink based on the current users region.  To get the users region, simply use the H2O Script Tag for what you are looking for.  When the form is loaded, H2O parses your script and replaces the tags with current values.

This is actually a new feature but it's beta and it's final release date is expected to be July 23, 2006

Chris Onyak

OnyakTech.com
- 1-800-935-5407
0
OnyakTechDNN
7/22/2006 4:08:10 AM
Chris,

Is the final release ready for purchase? Please let me know as I'd like to proceed with this.

Thanks.
0
rNeo

DotNetNuke: How to view user control Module by giving control Key in module definition
 I'm not viewing the usercontrol page when I'm giving Control key name in the module definition. but its shows if not giving control key name.I want to navigate from one user control page to another page module..I've written the coding as shown in below.. Response.Redirect(Globals.NavigateURL(PortalSettings.ActiveTab.TabID, "ControlKeyValue", "mid=" + ModuleId.ToString())); Its showing blank page when I'm executed...can anyone help me to solve this problem..?Thanks in advance..!Muthupandian ...

Dot Net Nuke (DNN)
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-b...

.NET Navigation (user controls)
Hello, I'm not sure if I am posting this in the correct forum, but I hope someone can help. I am looking to develop a menu system, similar to the menus at: http://www.aspmenu.net/Demos/default.aspx Does anyone know where I would be able to find a good tutorial explaining the process? Thank you in advance! Tim Hi I was able to find the following resources for you: Create a Simple, Cross-Browser, Dropdown Menu User Control with C# http://www.devarticles.com/art/1/237/2 An ASP.NET Xml Custom Dropdown Menu UserControl http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/2003...

Restricted Navigation based on User or Profile
Hi, This is my first ASP.NET website, and here is the situation. I am creating a class registration console for students/teachers. I am using roles/user accounts with ASP.NET membership authentication and authorization to secure the pages. I am also using a the master page to share the navigation/footer across all pages.  My question: How can I restrict showing some navigation elements (links to grade book, or user administration) to any user under the role of student without creating actual separate pages from students and teachers?  Your input is much appreciated.   H...

Adding navigation based on user input.
Hello I am working on a page that would allow a user to select an option from a group of radio buttons. The user would then click a button and based on that choice the user would be directed to a page related to the radio button. I am using a VB.Net page. Can anyone help me out with this one? The code looks like this so far: Dim userColor as String If radioOrange.Checked = True Then userColor = “Orange” Else If radioGreen.Checked = True Then userColor = “Green” Else If radioBlack.Checked = True Then userColor = “Black” Else If radioRed.Checked = True Then ...

a patch for CORE MODULE base.pm, to allow for use base [ MODULE => VERSION ];
a patch for CORE MODULE base.pm, to allow for use base [ MODULE => VERSION ]; Feel free to do as you wish. A thanks to benjamin goldbert for taking the time to point out the flaws in my previous submission. Once again, I am podmaster (cpanid), and the module is below. =head1 NAME base - Establish IS-A relationship with base class at compile time =head1 SYNOPSIS package Baz; use base qw(Foo Bar); ## new usage allowed by podmaster, allows you to request a version number; package Baz; use base [ Foo => 1, 'Foo::Bar' => 2 ]; =he...

Tree Menu Navigation, based on Session User
Experts, I Did little search on the topic in the subject line.Did not find a satisfying answer.I'm still new in ASp.net filed. I will detail the situation i have. I have done the Tree view navigation in asp.net.I have taken care of web.sitemap, masterpages.But the menus(nodes) in the navigation, should be displayed based on the session("userTitle").I have 3 usertitles vz: Manager, Engineer,Sales.So i want display all menu nodes to manager, but display only VIEW, SEARCH nodes for Engineer and so on.Can i code behind, to give permission to make the nodes visible or invisible de...

CS::Forums User Base --> DNN 3.0 User Base on DNN Upgrade?
I have a simple question: Will users created in CS::Forums be accessible by DNN when it is upgraded to 3.0? Or would the best bet be to try to get DNN 2.1.2 users to authenticate with CS::Forums? Probably, everyone will say to just wait for DNN 3.0/CS::Forums integration, but will that be available when DNN 3.0 is released, or later?  You just answered your own question. As per having CS Forum in DNN 3.0 I think the answer to that question is: NOT YET. Unless the Core Team can negate this after this post ;)~ Innovative Modules @ Inspector IT~ I Blog @ CTO 2.0 In our core team c...

Module to superimpose images based on user selection
Hi, I had a funky user request this morning. It looks like a custom module candidate, but I first want to see if someone has something that does this already. They want  a picture of a main product (say, a lawnmower), and then, a list of aftermarket enhancements you can have for this lawnmower (say, a rubber handle, funky wheels, etc). On the left, display a list of these enhancements, with pictures. On the right, a drawing of the lawnmower. Then, as they select specific enhancements from the list, pictures of those enhancements will be superimposed over the lawnmower. We have the pi...

DotNetNuke 2.0 & Users Online Module
Hi I've downloaded a copy of DNN2.0 (final release) and I cannot find the users online module. I thought it was going to be added to this release of DNN. Did the plans change? If they did, can anyone tell me where I can buy, or download a free copy of a users online module optimized for DNN 2.0 thx Brad Oooops, I found it! I forgot to click "Show All Files", then "Include in project". It is. It is a private assembly. Just upload the zip file.Dennis J. BottjerSpringPoint |DrowningInTechnicalDebt | Blog...

Integrate CMS.NET(Stephen Fraser) as a module to DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people? Thanks in advance. Hi what is CMS.NET?McKelt Solutions are you talking about the contracting estimating software I think you will have to get some source code for that from the companyDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Hi all,I though that every one knew CMS.NET. Sorry for that. It's a content management system written by Stephen Fraser, and it comes with the book: Real World ASP.NE...

Integrate CMS.NET (Stephen Fraser) as a module in DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and other people. Thanks in advance. What is CMS.NET?View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 You can go to DotNetNuke forum, subforum Custom Modules, the same title can be seen there.>> forums.asp.net>> DotNetNuke>>>> Custom Modules  ...

Restrict portions of a module based on current user role.
I’ve been searching the asp.net site for a while now and I have not found any posts regarding this but then again I might not be looking for the right thing. I’m developing a module and I need to be able to turn parts of the module on and off based on what roles the currently logged on user is in. the roles need to be able to be specified by the admin from the settings page. Now I fully understand the permission for the module as a whole and that’s working fine. I’ll try and describe as best as I can what I’m trying to do and what I have working so far.   On the main page there are th...

Web resources about - Navigation based on user region - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

Navigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is also the term of art used for the specialized knowledge used by navigators to perform navigation tasks. All navigational techniques involve ...

Navigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is also the term of art used for the specialized knowledge used by navigators to perform navigation tasks. All navigational techniques involve ...

South China Sea: Audio reveals RAAF plane issuing warning to Chinese Navy during 'freedom of navigation' ...
... over the South China Sea. "China Navy, China Navy," the voice says. "We are an Australian aircraft exercising international freedom of navigation ...

Was Russian aircraft shot down because its satellite navigation was wrong?
... fly between the two sides. But it's entirely possible both sides are right—based on different data sources. With precision satellite navigation ...

Subaru partners with Magellan for smartphone-based navigation
Filed under: Subaru , Infotainment , Technology Subaru announces Magellan's smartphone-based GPS map and navigation app for future vehicles. ...

Maps Minutes Hack #8: Set your home and work addresses for easy navigation
... a difference. So here’s another helpful trick for how you can save a few extra minutes every time you use Google Maps for directions or navigation. ...

Citymapper has raised £32 million for its urban navigation app
Citymapper, the urban navigation app founded by a former Googler, has raised $40 million (£28.2 million), bringing total investment in the company ...

Smartphones are revolutionizing indoor navigation for the visually impaired
British non-profit Wayfindr is attempting to set a global standard for using audio description to help visually people impaired navigate urban ...

Mitac Magellan SmartGPS navigation system adopted by Subaru
Mitac International has announced that its Magellan SmartGPS navigation system has been adopted by Japan-based automaker Subaru for vehicles ...

Qualcomm teases its chip for drones with autonomous navigation
We've known about Qualcomm's drone ambitions for a few months now, but it looks like the company is ready to demo the goods. Ahead of CES next ...