Module development of DNN i am facing following issue -Exception Message "The type initializer for "eradllc.maindbtest.DataProvider" threw an exception." String

 Message "The type initializer for "eradllc.maindbtest.DataProvider" threw an exception." String

in this   eradllc.maindbtest as my namespace .i found issue by inserting two string values to database.provider name is correct.

it is generating from   createprovider().the dataprovider,namespace,assembly name all are correct.

pls help

Navin
Abstract
0
navinc80

Is the "Discussions" module the same as "Forum" module?
My fresh install of DNN has several modules, including a "Forum" module.  The online tour mentions a "Discussions" module, but not a forum one. Are these the same?  If so, why does my Forum module not have a "Configuration" item in the Module Actions Menu?  I can't find a way to configure the thing, or any of the other modules for  that matter.I have the same problem with the Photo Gallery module - there's no "configuration" menu item; there's a Module Settings item, but that only lets me configure permissions, header, footer, colors, etc. Any ideas?  I'm loggin...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

pulling out "a","an", "the" from beginning of strings
I need to pull out articles "a", "an", and "the" from the beginning of title strings so that they sort properly in MySQL. What is the best way to accomplish that if I have a single $scalar with the whole title in it? Thanks, Tim -- Tim McGeary tim.mcgeary@lehigh.edu --=-weUphL4mkB1WR5g+DMDc Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 15:04, Tim McGeary wrote: > I need to pull out articles "a", "an", and "the" from the beginning of=20 >...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Questions regarding use: "optional" modules, and "refreshing" modules
Folks, I've run into a couple of issues with use and was hoping someone could help me come up with a solution. First, I use a specific module in a work environment to set some global variables. I want to re-use my code in another environment which doesn't have the specific configuration module. I don't want to have to keep two separate copies of the code. What I currently use in the work environment is of the format: use lib '/path/to/work/modules'; use Prefs; my $config =3D Prefs->new(); my $param1 =3D $config->get("PARAM1"); I'd l...

"My Modules" module
Our users want to be able to customise the front page by being able to choose to add to the front page any module they have permission to view.  Are there any products which supports this?      Jonathan Palmer not too sure what you actually want but create a role called contentadmin create a user and allocate him to this role. then edit the home page and give authority to edit the page to this role now when that user logs in they will get the tab section on the top of the page and can add any modules available to that page only. They can also edit t...

"To" and "From" missing

"Me" is better than "You"

Using "+" or "||"

double quote

"Using" or "With"

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Attempted Trademarking of "DotNetNuke" and "DNN"
Some of you may be aware of an attempt by someone in Australia to trademark the terms "DotNetNuke" and "DNN". My thanks to Xddg (http://forums.asp.net/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=130834 ) for bringing it to everyone's attention. The full details can be obtained from:http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/atmoss/falcon.application_start - click on "Guest User" and then enter the code number 1038507. Now I've done some research into this matter and been able to determine a few things, all of which are encouraging.The process of registering a trademark (in Australia, at least) goes thro...

Web resources about - Module development of DNN i am facing following issue -Exception Message "The type initializer for "eradllc.maindbtest.DataProvider" threw an exception." String - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules