ITSCS Manage Users 3.0 for DNN 2.x with Import/Export (new)

MODULE DESCRIPTION

*****************************
“ITSCS Manage Users PRO 3.0” allows individual or bulk management of Users and Roles in DotNetNuke single or multi-portal setup
with an option to share users among portals (manual and/or automatic Users & Roles replication) and Import/Export of users and/or roles.
This module is a must-have tool for every DotNetNuke portal administrators with any number of users and roles - particularly in multiportal setup,
but the Import/Export feature makes it simply indispensable for all DotNetNukers.

WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION
***************************************
1. Import/Export of Users, Roles, UserRoles with enhanced options,
2. Manual & automatic multi-portal Users and Roles replication,
3. New filter - Expire Date,
4. Bulk actions - Delete Role,
5. Bulk actions - Export filtered/selected Users,
6. Bulk actions - Add User to Role and set Expire Date,
7. Configure Page navigation List Count,
8. Set Page Size on User List,
9. Go To Page option,
10. Performance optymization when working with large number of users.

FEATURES
**************
Now you can:
- Search user database by:
- Login,
- First Name,
- Last Name,
- Email,
- Created Date,
- Authorized/not authorised,
- Portals (global search (all portals) by Host or search by portal that the user has administrator's rights),
- Role membership of selected portal (multiple selections allowed - this enables you to search for particular role membership combinations on any portal),
- Expiry Date for selected Roles,
- Order your searches by:
- Login,
- First Name,
- Last Name,
- Portal,
- E-mail,
- Last login date,
- Account creation date,
- Country,
- Region,
- City,
- Zip Code,
- Manage Users:
- edit user data,
- add new users,
- delete users,
- add user to role/roles,
- remove user from role/roles,
- set UserRole Expire date,
- export (backup) selected (or all) users,
- bulk add users to role/roles,
- bulk remove users from role/roles,
- bulk add users to another portal/portals,
- bulk delete users,
- Manage roles:
- view roles by portal,
- add new roles by portal,
- delete roles by portal,
- add new role to single or multiple portals with an option to add to all portals
- copy roles between portals,
- bulk add user (or users) to role (roles),
- bulk copy role (or roles) between portals,
- bulk remove roles from portal (portals),

- Replicate users and roles:
- Manual replication:
- replicate all users and roles across existing portals,
- Automatic replication:
- turn On/Off automatic replication of users across all portals on registration,

- Export users, roles and userRoles:
- export users, roles and UserRoles from selected portal,
- set the export format (XML, Excel),
- select users to be exported (filters in Users tab),
- Import users, roles and userRoles:
- import users, roles and UserRoles from data file (XML, Excel),
- set the import mode,
- import all data (users, roles, UserRoles),
- import users and UserRoles only,
- import users only,
- import roles only,
- add additional roles (from target portal) for imported users,
- add expiry date for imported users and roles,
- set method of import exceptions handling (existing/duplicate users/usernames),
- write duplicate data to exceptions file (XML),
- define suffix and append it to the username,
- additional settings:
- set Authorised On/Off,
- send notification to users created during import (important when adding sufix to username during import).
SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS
************************************
- Host account is NOT visible in Manage Users PRO. If you want to edit the host account you will have to use admin core functionality.
- Normal users (not administrators or host) granted access to the module can only view and manage user accounts - they will not see Host or Adminstators.
- Ordinary users can NOT edit or use bulk actions on users and roles.
- Administrators of any portal (portals) can manage only users and roles from this portal (portals). For other portals the same restrictions as those of normal users will apply.
- Only host can edit and bulk manage administrative accounts of any portal.
- Normal users on the current portal can only view non-administrative roles.
- Any user granted acces to the module can view and edit his own account.
- If you grant Edit Module Content right to normal users role, they will be able to edit normal users and do bulk actions.
The Replication and Import/Export tabs and Host/Admin accounts & roles will be hidden for them.

ROAD MAP
**************
1. Add "Send notification" option to bulk actions using System Messages,
2. Allow Host/Admin to set module configuration options:
- Define roles that will be enabled for module acces and set the allowed actions for each role. This will allow very fine control over privileges delegation for selected users,
- Define columns to be listed on Users management tab.
3. Add Extended User Data capability:
- Allow Host/Admin to define additional data that will be required,
- Allow Host/Admin to define roles that will be able to enter/access/modify/delete,
- Add search, bulk actions, Import/Export for Extended User Data.
* Please let us know what else would be required.
* We are available for custom coding.

IMPORTANT
***************
This module has been tested with DNN 2.0.4 and DNN 2.1.2
Snowcovered link

Chris

==========================

Membership Management Suite

Multi Portal User Sharing

www.dnnmasters.com
0
kkojak

New module
Module: ITSCS Manage Users 2.0.0 For DNN 1.0.10e and DNN 2.0.4 (with source) ITSCS Manage Users PRO v.2.0 allows for enhanced bulk and individual management of users and roles in DotNetNuke single or multi-portal setup. This Module is a must-have tool for portal administrators with large numbers of users and roles - especially in multiportal setups. Now you can: Search user database by: - Login, - First Name - Last Name - Email - Created Date - Authorized/not authorized - Portals (global search if user is host or portals that the user is admin...

DNN 3.0.x Implementation - Module Import
I am implementing the IPortable interface in my DNN Module written for 3.0.x I am able to generate the data from a single module using the interface provided (wonderful feature BTW !!!) I am having some issues on the import of the data but i am digging into those. My Question is this... Has anyone devised a way to export ALL fo the module data (My Module has about 12 collections of Business Objects and I want to export them all enmasse at once. My thought is that I could have a function on my "Menu.ascx" control that would generate the output for each of my other ascx's...

DNN3.2.2
http://www.mikez.com MZNS.UserImport - v3.2.2.0220   (Source will be available in a few days)The latest version of the MZNS.UserImport module (compiled under DNN3.2.2) has been posted.  There are no new features in this version.  A change needed to be made to use the DotNetNuke.Services.Mail namespace under DNN3.2.2.  More features planned... tools.ExportImport - v3.2.2.0001   (source is available)This module exports/imports users from a DNN3.2.2 portal using a XML file.  See the docs for more info. With the above modules we are attem...

Advanced Email and News Manager 2.0 for DNN 1.x and DNN 2.x
Formerly known as Email Campaign Manager - we've taken it apart and from the ashes of thousands of lines of vb code, tossed in about 9,000 more lines of vb code, plugged in another 30 controls and came up with.... Advanced Email and News Manager 2.0 Why did we change the name? Well, simply put Email Manager is not just for campaign Email manager - even though it excels at this function, it can handle newsletters, bulk emails, and email campaigns. We took customer feedback and industry information (CAN-SPAM) and came up with a fully compliant email management system. Advanced Email...

Recreate portal template export module? Missing from upgrade 2.1.2-3.0.11-3.0.12
I verified in thread: http://asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=853777 that my 2.0.12 -> 3.0.11 -> 3.0.12 upgrade did not install the 'export portal template' module at the bottom of admin | portals. Whatever the reason I don't have it. Now I need ideas on how to force it back in there. I do see a row in the table 'Desktop Modules' that matches the row in a fresh 3.0.12 install I did for comparison: ,90,Template,Allows you to export a portal template to be used to build new portals.,,0,1, (my portal) ,40,Template,Allows you to export a portal template to...

Moving Only User from DNN 2.1.2 to DNN 3.0.12
If I want to make a fresh installation with DNN 3.0.12 in which way I can move all people subscribe to my old DB (MSSQL)  in the new one ? Thanks. ...

DNN 2.0 had a module called quote. Does DNN 3.0 have one
I remember an old DNN 2.0 program which would display random quote messages from a text file.  Does it exist in DNN 3.0?  Does the old DNN 2.0 program work under DNN 3.0?  Hi Maybe you are thinking of Smart-Thinker Quotes? It has been upgraded for DNN 3.x - you can display a random quote or the least shown one (so new quotes are shown more), and it integrates optionally with the censorship level of the UserProfile module, so users of a certain age don't see content not made for them. http://www.smart-thinker.com/ProductsandModules/Quotes/QuotesDemo/tabid/384...

DNN 3.2.2 New User Registration Sending Email to Wrong Users
This is the first time I've seen this, but I have a 3.2.2 site and it's just starting to get activity. I've had three different users register today and each got email confirmation from another user. I am using UCanUseUserAttributes 2.05.05. I haven't noticed this sort of thing in the past, but does anyone have a clue as to why this is? It doesn't bode well for user confidence to receive confirmation email from another user. ThanksTj Tj, You should contact the developer of "UCanUseUserAttributes".  If what you are saying can be duplicated then either you have configured "UCanUseUse...

Having problem modifying controls with new DNN 2.0.1 and DNN 2.0.2
Has something changed in the DNN 2.0.1 and DNN 2.0.2 releases of DNN that will not allow changes to the DesktopModules? In DNN 2.0.0 I was able to go and modify the EditContact.ascx file and place the following fields on the form. Last Name: First Name: Department: I made all the change to the database table and the stored procedures. I made the changes to the ContactsDB files as well as the changes to the DataProvider file and the SqlDataProvider file. In version DNN 2.0.0 the modified contacts form works like a champ I changed the Contacts form to show the three new fields...

Software Registration Module 2.0 for Dnn 3.x
Hi, I have rebuilt my module for dnn 2 for dnn 3. You can find the manual and product description in my website. The module is available at snowcovered portal. Best RegardsLink Up Service & Software di S. Sanfilippohttp://www.linkupss.it...

DNN 3.0.5
If you want hundreds of DNN experts to test your new DNN 3 modules, upload it to www.DotNetNuke3.com and let every Portal owner use it and test it. contact me at : lior at dotnetnuke3 dot com or by feedback or discussions at the www.DotNetNuke3.com site (or in this thread). To all the others - create a free portal with 500MB free space now to test DNN 3.0.5 out and help make this product perfect - www.DotNetNuke3.com Lior.Free LIFETIME DNN Portal with 100MB(Up to 3000MB),200 Modules(2000$ worth),50 Skins,30 Languages,Statistics,Guides and Forum for help.Browse the directory of hundr...

What specific changes to make a DNN 2.1.2 module work in DNN 3.0?
I posted this question yesterday and can't seem to find it anywhere so my apologies if this ends up as a duplicate posting... I have written some DNN 2.1.2 modules that I want to convert over to DNN 3.0? What specific changes do I need to make to get them to work in DNN 3.0? Thank you. First, there is a MyForums link which will show you all your posts :) I would load the 2.1.2 custom mods up in the 3.0 solution. You can then get a better feel for what needs done. Lots of items around Roles and User collections require change. You can also expose the module to search now and add...

Web resources about - ITSCS Manage Users 3.0 for DNN 2.x with Import/Export (new) - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules