How i can attach debugger with my own module inserted into a content pane of DNN3.2.2.

How i can attach debugger with my own module inserted into a content pane of DNN3.2.2.

I lost debugging status when i imported my custom module to a web site. i am downloaded  entire  web site source code to my local machine .  and i attached my custom module  sourse code to that project .after attaching i am build the project and run it. that time i inserted brack points to my custom module and debugger is not working.

Pls  help

Thanks in Advance

Navin
Abstract
0
navinc80

Perhaps this site can help:

http://www.dotnetnuke.dk/Default.aspx?PageContentID=97&tabid=209

SilverlightDesktop.net

A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows.
0
adefwebserver

load Content pane module from let pane module url in DNN3
hi, i have microsoft treeview control in let pane, and detail view(datagrid) in content pane.  when i click the url in treeview control, i want to disaply the datagrid in content pane module. i tried using mid also, but it will display in new page. /PMS/Default.aspx?tabid=129&mid=385 if i use like this .NavigateUrl = "?&iName=" + CStr(nRow("item_name")) my whole page is refreshed(tab). treeview control module also(couldn't c the last selection of treeview control) i have url in let pane module.  i want to load content pane datagrid module without refresh the page(let ...

DotNetNuke Upgrade 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 can't edit html modules
Ok I upgrade my 2.1.2 to 3.0.13. Site is really important because it actually makes money but I really need the advantage of friendly urls blah blah blah I uninstall all my custom modules except my PA Faq's from dotnetjedi that is really the heart of my site. I of course did a test upgrade on a different machine and I was able to leave that one custom module installed, upgrade, the module broke of course, then I uploaded the dnn 3 version and it worked :) So anyway I now do the upgrade on my live site and it upgrades just like it did on the test machine, except this time I noticed that the...

Module to module navigation in DNN 2.1.2
Hello, Im working on DNN 2.1.2. How could I navigate to a desktopmodule from a module. For ex. I have 2 desktopmodules say schools[assinged to a tab] and students[not assigned to a tab just create as a desktopmodule]. How can I navigate from the schools module to students using its desktopmoduleid. Please lemme know if you have any questions. Thanks, Nickel ...

Create module using .NET ver 2.0 and use with DNN 2.1.2
Hi all, i would like to start to test the .NET 2.0 version of the framework ad i would like to know is there some problem if i write a module with the 2.0 version of .NET and use with DNN 2.1.2. Thanks Stefano...

Search Module not showing in modules menu DNN 2.1.2
Am I missing something? When browsing the source for DNN 2.1.2, I see search.ascx listed in the code, but find no reference of it in the modules list. Do I have to add this manually? If so, does anyone have an idea of how and where? Search is not implemented in 2.1.2. It is scheduled for the next release due in October. Nik Nik KalyaniSpeerio, Inc.[DotNetNuke and ASP.Net solutions here] You can test SteadyRain Search Beta 1 (SRSearch) for DNN v2.1.2 (sql only). Go visit www.dotnetnuked.comDNN skins ForumTressleworks modulesDNN & webhostingIEWCtrls I built one along with Jas...

DNN 3.2.1 & 3.2.2
I swear I looked everywhere... can't seem to find an answer to this. In the action menu of a module, when trying to move it "content pane" or "left pane" etc... clicking the menu does nothing...   wondering if anyone else has this issue and has solved it. Thankfully, I can still drag and drop it... just can't use the menu. Thanks everyone! this is an error in 3.2.1, and should work in 3.2.2 cheers, erikErik van Ballegoij, The Netherlands...

DNN3.2.2
Hi I've set up my SMTP server settings via the host settings and when testing them I get the standard DotNetNuke SMTP Configuration Test email, letting me know that its set up correctly. (in the SMTP server text box I have the following format: mail.mydomain.com) I'm having problems with a couple of modules though which send emails to the administrator (me) and a user who signs up or purchases a product etc. As an administrator I always get an email but I've tested it with 3 different email accounts and the user never gets any emails (nor are they in the spam box). Is there something you ...

DNN3.2.2
http://www.mikez.com MZNS.UserImport - v3.2.2.0220   (Source will be available in a few days)The latest version of the MZNS.UserImport module (compiled under DNN3.2.2) has been posted.  There are no new features in this version.  A change needed to be made to use the DotNetNuke.Services.Mail namespace under DNN3.2.2.  More features planned... tools.ExportImport - v3.2.2.0001   (source is available)This module exports/imports users from a DNN3.2.2 portal using a XML file.  See the docs for more info. With the above modules we are attem...

General Guidelines for converting DNN 2.1.2 modules to DNN3...
Hello! Does anyone have some general guidelines for converting modules to DNN3? I spent about 4 hours last night getting started on one of my custom mods, winding my way through the "labyrinth" of the new namespaces. Now I don't mind doing my due diligence, but if anyone has a list of common pitfalls that they have encountered I'm sure it would be appreciated by everyone who will be tackling this task! A few of the major changes I unearthed: - DotNetNuke.Globals has become DotNetNuke.Common.Globals - Inherits DotNetNuke.PortalModuleControl has be...

2.0.4 upgraded to 2.1.2 Module Problems
I'm having problems with the new modules that come with 2.1.2, I upgraded about a week ago and have noticed that the new modules that come with 2.1.2 are not in the Module Definition tables. The missing modules are: Survey Search Whois how would I add these modules? I have tried adding them manually but I seem to stuff that up every time I try. I have the same problem. I realize that Search is not coming back until 2.2, but I thought Survey and Whois should still be there. I really don't care about Whois, but I'd like the Survey module. Any ideas? http://www.p...

DotNetNuke 2.1.2 #2
Is DotNetNuke 2.1.2 compatible with SQL Server 2005? Do I need to upgrade to 3.x or 4.x with SQL Server 2005?...

DNN 2.0.4 to 2.1.2
I have recently upgraded to 2.1.2 on my test box and am getting an error... Whenever I try to edit the module settings for any module I get the following: Error loading module DotNetNuke.ModuleLoadException: Unhandled Error Adding Module to ContentPane ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Skin.InjectModule(Control objPane, ModuleSettings ModuleSettings, PortalSettings PortalSettings) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke\admin\Skins\Skin.vb:line 574 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- Have any of you seen...

DotNetNuke 3.2 module with Schwarz's Ajax.dll 5.7.22.2
Can someone please help me? I am trying to add Ajax functionality to a DotNetNuke 3.2 module using Schwarz's Ajax.dll (v5.7.22.2). When I use the DNNStub application my module works like a champ, but when I run it in the DotNetNuke environment I get a javascript error on the line where my Ajax function is called. What can I do? Thanks. Please provide additional information. What was the javascript error you got?~ Innovative Modules @ Inspector IT~ I Blog @ CTO 2.0 Please describe more and be sure to have the latest version DNN 3.2.1 installed.-------------------------------------Be Simp...

FATAL: Error inserting nvidia (/lib/modules/2.6.22.18-0.2-de
On my clevo m570ru laptop, i use opensuse 10.3 . I have a fully updated system, with latest kernel 2.6.22.18-0.2-default. Since the last nvidia driver update 173.14.09_2.6.22.18_0.2-0.1, from the official nvidia repository, i had a black screen and had to fall back to the slower free nv driver by editing the xorg.conf . When i try the command : Code: -------------------- modprobe nvidia -------------------- it answers : Code: -------------------- FATAL: Error inserting nvidia (/lib/modules/2.6.22.18-0.2-default/updates/nvidia.ko): No such device -----------------...

Web resources about - How i can attach debugger with my own module inserted into a content pane of DNN3.2.2. - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

Debugger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... , but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations . Please improve this article by introducing more precise citations. A debugger ...

Debugger - Facebook-Entwickler
Facebook-Entwickler Search Facebook Developers Dokumente Werkzeuge Hilfe Neuigkeiten Anwendungen Anmelden Debugger Startseite › Werkzeuge Input ...

Script Debugger 5.0
Major update to one of my favorite apps of all time. If you dick around with AppleScript, you should have Script Debugger.

Review: 5 memory debuggers for Linux coding
When you're working in Linux, manually debugging memory-related errors can be difficult and time consuming. These five tools can help.

Android Studio 1.2 Reaches Beta, Adds Built-In Decompiler, Inline Debugger Variables, Smarter Formatting ...
When Android Studio v1.1 entered the Stable channel, about 6 weeks ago, the Dev Tools team gave word that v1.2 was already well underway and ...

Review: 5 memory debuggers for Linux coding
As a programmer, I'm aware that I tend to make mistakes and why not? Even programmers are human. Some errors are detected during code compilation, ...

Meet the DeBuggers An attitude adjustment regarding the "Fix" at Healthcare.gov
Let me start off by saying that Healthcare.gov is now working well in most areas of the US. Folks are accessing the site all day, every day, ...

Resolving Nightmare Bugs With Reversible Linux App Debugger
Undo and ARM partner on ARM DS-5 tool suite rapidly resolve nightmare bugs

Bed bugs: A new debugger - The Economist
FEW things destroy the reputation of a high-class hotel faster than bed bugs.

Genuitec Launches Debugger for PhoneGap, Apache Cordova
Genuitec ships GapDebug, a new debugger for developers building PhoneGap and Apache Cordova apps.