Help moving modules

Hi dotnetnuke experts,

I have added two modules of mine in Dotnetnuke4.0.1 using StarterKit.The problem i am facing now is that i am not being able to move my modules to different panes(i.e. the inbuilt functionality Move to LeftPane,TopPane,Bottom Pane etc) not working.This case is not only with my custom modules but also with inbuilt modules like Link module,Html module etc.Is it due to some shortcoming of DNN4 or StarterKit or will i have to configure anything else.Rest all functionality is working fine.Even no postback takes place when i try to move module to another pane....

Can anyone help.Thanks in advance for your help....

Amit

0
amit