Great new way to protect your DotNetNuke Modules

Great news for DotNetNuke module developers!  Beta Version of License Leader is ready for testing.   License Leader is the simplest and the most effective solution for protecting your software.

You can stop software piracy of your product by just registering yourself to the site and adding licensing functionality to your product.  We invite you to share your experiences with us. We are looking for a selected group of developers to try this new product.  Be a part of the elite group of developers who will use and test this product.

Come and find out for yourself, what makes License Leader a solution unmatchable and like nothing else in the market. Help us deliver the best software and to shape our product better by providing your valuable feedback, comments, and suggestions.

    Start taking advantage - sign up today! Visit us at http://licenseleader.com  .

David Cohanoff
License Leader
0
isft

This is a really good idea.

SilverlightDesktop.net

A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows.
0
adefwebserver

New modules for DotnetNuke:
Hello everybody!! I am currently comparing both PhpNuke and DotnetNuke in order to find which modules are missing on DotnetNuke! In case, I will have to work with a team to develop them. That's why, I need your ideas to know which modules that you think are missing :) All the ideas are good to take so, be creative and don't hesitate to tell me !!! Thanks, Benol PS: I hope that my english writing is not to bad because It's a french typical writing ;-) Yodameon over at http://cafednn.yodamon.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=168 is compiling a list of modules that people woul...

What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?
The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using! Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out! Thanks. That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or ...

As to create a new module inside DotNetNuke
hi I have a problem I have realized a seplice page asp.net that him interface with index server (system that indexes the whole files) so that to seek the present files in the briefcase Portals/0 / of DoteNetNuke. Now as I can climb on my application in dotnetnuke. this tried but help doesn't work. marcomix, I'm guessing that English isn't your native language and that you used a translator to convert your question into English. The only problem is that it makes no sense now. I can see that it has to do with index server indexing the files in the portals/0/ directory but tha...

DotNetNuke Modules
Where can I find detailed information or tutorials on how to create DNN 2.x modules? Fernando Durán My favourite introductory tutorial is at dnn Jungle. There are templates and code generation to make developing simpler modules easier. I've found them a great starting point for DNN development. Try http://www.dotnetnuke.dk for development framework http://dnnjungle.vmasanas.net/Default.aspx?tabid=32 (guide and well used templates) http://www.hgworks.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=85 (handcoded toolkit) Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quali...

How can i create new Modules for DotNetNuke
Hi, How can i create new modules for DotNetNuke websites? We are thinking about hosting DotNetNuke and really need a way users can totally modify their webpages look. We would also like to make our own modules and upload them to DotNetNuke. Is there a way? Replacing bunch of aspx and css pages on IIS doesnt sound very attractive to me. Thanks- and sorry about the qwerty account J. Check the \(DotNetNuke folder)\Documentation\Public folder for the DotNetNuke Module Developer's Guide.  It's a good start. This site is an invaluable resource for creating modules...

New DotNetNuke Portal Dashboard Module
We are proud to announce our latest module creation, the Portal Dashboard. Have you ever wished you could easily keep track of all the vital statistics about your portals including numbers of users, top pages, top affiliates and much more?  Or, how about define your own queries to capture statistics about your portal?  On top of all of that, wouldn't it be great to be able to save snapshots of the statistics and export them to excel over time?  All that and much more is now possible with our latest module, the Portal Dashboard.  Key features include: Includes over 30 s...

Great article on creating modules for DotNetNuke
I just saw this article on Creating a Web Portal Module in DotNetNuke (by Stan Schultes). Perhaps it will help some of the folks in this forum. DanDotNetNuke Core Architect...

A new site for dotnetnuke module developers
I have just finished my new site, a site deticated to DotNetNuke module development. Visit the site here You can announce your modules. Ask question about module development. Ask questions about module installation. Suggest new modules. To use the forum you must register to the site. Trisect DevelopmentRegards Trisect Development Want to remember your passwords Try Trisect Password Keeper on www.trisect.dk I have updated the site. Take a look www.dnn-modules.dk  Regards Trisect Development Want to remember your passwords Try Trisect Password Keeper on www.trisect.dk...

help in creating new module in dotnetnuke
hi, i want help in using dotnetnuke. i devlop one with it.but i m unable to create new modules with it. can i add my aspx pages with it. how can i make transactions with my tables in access database. plz any body wjho have it's knowledge help me. can i use ajax in it. thanks in advance.......................(Shaikhu) As you are using DotNetNuke, you should sign up with the dedicated DotNetNuke Forums.  If you ask your questions there, you will receive answers from developers who know DotNetNuke very well. Alister...

Module in Module

modules, modules

DotNetNuke Modules
Please use this forum ONLY if you are developing or have released a module. Please format your posts as follows Module Name: Module Function: URL to Module: IBSW Version Compatibility: Additional Notes:Kenny Rice http://www.kennyrice.com I am going to (try to) convert the survey module from IBS. xpdit is going to send me the code and I'll see what I can do. Module Name: Survey Module Function: Not sure, I haven't seen the original work and haven't looked at the code. I'm guessing it allows you to create surveys and track responses from users. URL: WIP. I'll...

Can you print a module? I see some of the dotnetnuke.com modules have a print icon...
That would be a great help if it were possible to print the contents of a module. Like a text/html module. Is that a core feature or does DNN use custom modules for it's site? it's a Container Objects (read the dotnetnuke skinning.doc in the documentation folder for more details). You can add one to your container definition by adding [PRINTMODULE]/< dnn:PrintModule runat="server" id="dnn PrintModule "> . Take a look at Standard.htm in Portals\_default\Containers\DNN to see the one used on dotnetnuke.com Cathal Thanks...I'll try to digest all that and figur...

Great new way to protect your .NET applications
  Great news for Dot Net Software Developers!  Beta Version of License Leader is ready for testing.   License Leader is the simplest and the most effective solution for protecting your software.   You can stop software piracy of your product by just registering yourself to the site and adding licensing functionality to your product.  We invite you to share your experiences with us. We are looking for a selected group of developers to try this new product.  Be part of the elite group of developers who will use and test this product before its public ...

Web resources about - Great new way to protect your DotNetNuke Modules - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...