Error upload New Module

i have download YAF-v1.0.1-Final-DNN3.zip file from yetanotherforum and
when i want to upload this file, it causes error like this :

Resource Upload Logs
Return

StartJob Starting Installation
StartJob Reading files
Failure ExceptionSystem.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a closed file. at System.IO.__Error.FileNotOpen() at System.IO.FileStream.Seek(Int64 offset, SeekOrigin origin) at System.Web.HttpRawUploadedContent.TempFile.GetBytes(Int32 offset, Int32 length, Byte[] buffer, Int32 bufferOffset) at System.Web.HttpRawUploadedContent.CopyBytes(Int32 offset, Byte[] buffer, Int32 bufferOffset, Int32 length) at System.Web.HttpInputStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.FillBuf(Int32 size) at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry() at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.ResourceInstaller.PaInstaller.ReadZipStream() at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.ResourceInstaller.PaInstaller.Install()

Return

what must i do???

0
Xeon

Dotnetnuke Upload module Error
i want to upload new module but error appear : error : Failure ExceptionSystem.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a closed file. at System.IO.__Error.FileNotOpen() at System.IO.FileStream.Seek(Int64 offset, SeekOrigin origin) at System.Web.HttpRawUploadedContent.TempFile.GetBytes(Int32 offset, Int32 length, Byte[] buffer, Int32 bufferOffset) at System.Web.HttpRawUploadedContent.CopyBytes(Int32 offset, Byte[] buffer, Int32 bufferOffset, Int32 length) at System.Web.HttpInputStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.Fil...

Module in Module

modules, modules

More problems with my first dotnetnuke module build. Error when I try to load the module on the home page
Got past the module cache issue, now I have a problem displaying the module on the home page.  When I try to add it, I get this error.  What the heck is this all about?Unhandled error loading module.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parser Error: Could not load type '.ShoppingCart'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException: Parser Error: Could not load type '.ShoppingCart'. ---> System.Web.HttpException: Could not load type '.ShoppingCart'. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessMainDirec...

Creating new module error in VS.NET 2003
I downloaded DNN 3.1.1, unzipped it into c:\DotNetNuke, created an IIS application from that directory and DNN works fine.  However, if I want to build a new module and open the DotNetNuke.DesktopModules.sln and I get a bunch of messages like "DotNetNuke.Announcements.vbproj" the system cannot find the specified path.  If I search it is not in the directory.  I get a bunch of these.  Any ideas what is wrong?  Or is there a different way to create modules in 3.1.1?ThanksC see: http://www.dotnetnuke.dk/Default.aspx?PageContentMode=1&tabid=209SilverlightDesktop.n...

New module upload error in 00.00.01.SQLDataProvider
First of all, Hi Now here's the story... I've created my own module based on the announcement module. It works great! Now I've packaged the module into a zip file and made it ready for upload. All the files are correct inside the .zip file and all the correct stuff is entered in the .dnn file. When I upload my .zip and unpack it I get an error. The error occurs because my 00.00.01.SQLDataProvider file is trying to create two stored procedure. To make sure the code works, I've copy pasted the code from my 00.00.01.SQLDataProvider file into QueryAnalyzer. I ran the code and i...

DNN 3.0.10 Module Upload allows DNN212 module uploads
I just accidentally uploaded obe of my DNN 2.1.2 modules into a DNN3.0 portal. In the early betas, it was necessary to allow .dnn files with <dotnetnuke version="2.0" type="Module">, because the PA Installer for 3 wasn't finished yet, but at this stage, the PA installer should be rejecting the .dnn file/PA zipfile unless the .dnn file says <dotnetnuke version="3.0" type="Module">. While I'm on the subject: I've seen DNN module zip files called "private assemblies", the upload page title says "Upload Custom Module", ...

new emulation experiment
I've decided to start an experiment to see how much of a wheel I've remade when I released SQL::Routine and its friends. The results of it may end up being of practical use, or they may end up having just been a throw-away fun exercise. What I will do is create forks of various popular CPAN modules whose problem domain involves parsing and/or generating SQL or equivalents. With each one I will swap out as much as possible of the internals and replace them with a SQL::Routine object, so that what remains of each module is then a wrapper of SQL::Routine. The intent is ...

New modules for DotnetNuke:
Hello everybody!! I am currently comparing both PhpNuke and DotnetNuke in order to find which modules are missing on DotnetNuke! In case, I will have to work with a team to develop them. That's why, I need your ideas to know which modules that you think are missing :) All the ideas are good to take so, be creative and don't hesitate to tell me !!! Thanks, Benol PS: I hope that my english writing is not to bad because It's a french typical writing ;-) Yodameon over at http://cafednn.yodamon.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=168 is compiling a list of modules that people woul...

Errors uploading modules
Hi ! I have been trying to install my site on a web provider. After some difficulties, that luckly i have overcome, now i have one more problem, i hope you can help me. Right now, i have my web site running on my host provider, but when i make an install of a skin or a module, i keep getting exceptions like this: Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\alentejovirtual\dstone\DesktopModules\CompanyName - Users Online" is denied. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.Directory.Internal...

Uploading new module
Whenever I try to upload a new module, it keeps telling me this "Invalid File Extension For Custom Module DNN_Forum.dnn"this is irritating me!Anyone know what's going on? Are you trying to upload a .dnn file or a .zip file? The PA installer installs modules from zip files.Jeffhttp://www.bestmodules.com - Modules, Skins & Skin Objects Thanks Jeff!  Somehow, someone neglected to tell me that, and I couldn't find it. I see you're representing KC!!  Nice, I live about 200 miles west of KC...

Error uploading module
Hi all ! I'm trying to install manually a custom module made in PA: I have declared it in module definition and when i add it, i have this message: Error loading module DotNetNuke.ModuleLoadException: Unhandled Error Adding Module to ContentPane ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Skin.InjectModule(Control objPane, ModuleSettings ModuleSettings, PortalSettings PortalSettings) in e:\inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke\admin\Skins\Skin.vb:line 574 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- I have used the template He...

New module: DNF Toplist / Voting module
DNF Toplist Module With this module you can create lists like top 10 DVD's or any other subject of your choice. You can set the initial order of the items in your list. The users can of you want vote once per module and the votings will change the order of the list. So the users can change your top 10 DVD's list by voting on their favourite DVD. Simple yet useful. More on this on www.snowcovered.com or www.dotnetfriends.comModules - Skins - Containers Custom development and more... ------------------------------------------ Andreas Kviby Dotnetfriends www.dotnetfriends.com ...

inserting module into portalsettings.activetab.modules Error
I am getting an error on the page when i modify the modules that are on the active page using :PortalSettings.ActiveTab.Modules.Add(Mymodule) in the INIT statement in the codebehind."A critical error has occurred.Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute."I'm assuming that i need to take one more step to 'rescan' the modules on the active tab or something .. any ideas ?...

Web resources about - Error upload New Module - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

Wikipedia:Files for upload - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Welcome to Files for Upload , part of WikiProject Articles for creation . This process was created to allow unregistered users to add new files ...

Windows Users: Upload Photos To Facebook Via URL
... users on Windows , the site recently made it easier to share photos. Now you can simply copy and paste a photo URL when prompted to upload a ...

James Gunn - Handy-Uploads - Facebook
Working with my brother Sean Gunn on Guardians of the Galaxy. This photo is from Sci-Fi magazine which features a great article on how we work ...

upload-12
Visit the post for more.

Manage folders and upload files, now in Amazon Cloud Drive
... recent update should cheer you up. The updated version, released on Oct. 10, brings great new features that allow you to manage folders, upload ...

Coming Soon: Facebook Will Ask If You’re Really, Really Sure You Want To Upload That Photo From Last ...
... artificial intelligence knows better: the social media behemoth is working on technology that will warn users when they’re about to upload photos ...

Guy Uploads A Ton Of KMart Background Music To The Internet
... worked at K-Mart. Part of his job was playing pre-recorded cassettes sent in from the corporate office. Luckily for us, he saved them and uploaded ...

Twitch announces VOD feature and video uploads
At it's first-annual TwitchCon, the video-streaming service announced that broadcasters will be able to schedule saved streams and uploaded videos ...

Shaun White: I Can Upload A Video Of Me Getting A Haircut And Get 4M Views
The Olympic gold medalist turned entrepreneur talks about the power of the Internet – and his own power - to reach fans.