Document Version Control Module

Hi,
Is there any module available (preferably the free one) which support document version control just like sharepoint document library.

Regards,
Naveen Bhatia
0
LuvPeace

Have a look at DMX and free DMX lite from Peter Donker at Bring2Mind.
Sebastian Leupold
gamma concept mbH

DeutschNetNuke = DotNetNuke in German

DNN Project UserDefinedTable
0
leupold
7/21/2006 8:41:52 AM
Thanks Sebastian

Regards,
Naveen
0
LuvPeace

DotNetNuke: How to view user control Module by giving control Key in module definition
 I'm not viewing the usercontrol page when I'm giving Control key name in the module definition. but its shows if not giving control key name.I want to navigate from one user control page to another page module..I've written the coding as shown in below.. Response.Redirect(Globals.NavigateURL(PortalSettings.ActiveTab.TabID, "ControlKeyValue", "mid=" + ModuleId.ToString())); Its showing blank page when I'm executed...can anyone help me to solve this problem..?Thanks in advance..!Muthupandian ...

Module in Module

modules, modules

DNN Document Version Control Module
Hi everyone! Sometime ago I have come across a document version control for DNN 1.x I have made few attempts to load it into 2.0.4, but never was able to get it to work. I remember, it was originally designed by willowtreecorp.com developers. Does anyone know of any other modules with similar to that functionality? This would be an important keystone for proving a concept of using DNN portal for our company intranet. Any comments are very much appreciated. Anybody?...

Looking for a Document Version Control Module for DNN 3
Hi Guys Has anyone developed a Document Version Control for DNN 3. I remember that WillowTree and TTT Company used to have a Document Version Conyrol and i know there were working on a DNN 2 port will this work in DNN 3?.RgeradsVineet BelaniVineet There is one on my site which has been ported for use on DNN 3.0.10: should work on later versions: source is included. Following is excerpt from the page on my site:Dave Buckner, of Illinois, was kind enough to send me his conversion of this module to DNN 3.0.13! I have uploaded it to the DMS above for the community. In addition, he will also be...

Dot Net Nuke (DNN)
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-b...

Slider control not rendering on DotNetNuke module control
Dear friendsI'm developing a website using DotNetNuke and asp.net and using a Slider control of the latest source there. I'm phacing a problem that its not rendering when I run the website. Here is a code: <ajaxToolkit:SliderExtender ID="SliderExtender1" runat="server" BehaviorID="Slider1" BoundControlID="Slider1_BoundControl" Maximum="100" Minimum="-100" Steps="5" TargetControlID="Slider1"> </ajaxToolkit:SliderExtender> <asp:Label ID="Slider1_BoundCont...

Set Role Permissions on Individual Modules to Control Visibility vb.net version
Hi I found the c# version of this enhancement on aspsmith. Before I start converting myself, does anyone allready converted this to vb.net? thanks in advance ArmandArmand Datema5 Skins, 4 SkinObject, 38 Containers, 2 Modules and more Euro 50 a year.SchwingNukeOffshore DNN and ASP.net development Container Creator "Per Module View Roles" - By Tom Lucas - find it at Lucas Labs - http://www.lucaslabs.net/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=72 You can amend this to add other factors too - such as date scheduling of content etc DavidMVarious IBS Addons available at http://www.sno...

one module to control another module
I would like to have one module that controls another module. that is I want to have a list of things and then the user clicks on one of those things I want another module the image module or something that display an image with that thing. I preferrabely would like to use the modules that come with dotnetnuke. Is there a way to accomplish this (to parameterize a module). thanks, dan ....and in the darkness bind them. something like the link module but I do not want the navigation to the link to appear on a different page and i still want to have the links available. Inter m...

Document Versioning Module
Hi to all, I'm currently searching for a module, free or with payment, that could use as a document manager, with versioning and sharing access for user roles, and checkin/checkout of documents modified. Any suggestion will be really appreciated!!! Thanks FaVA Document exchange www.bring2mind.dnsalias.net/Leif...

Document Module
I can't get the document module to display a list of files unless I chose "External Document". I want users to upload documents to the server, and have them displayed for others to view/download. I've tried the "Internal Document:" and it works as far as uploading, but will not show in the list for the tab I have configured. I've tried v1, v2.0.3, and v.2.0.4 and none seem to work. I've given the local machine/ASPNET account full access to the root directory, and read attributes to C:. Is this how it was intended to work, or is there somehthing I'm missing? Any h...

About DotNetNuke~Documents Module
Hi!Everyone! I come from Taiwan. I've used DotNetNuke Version 1.0.10d for few days, and I tried to translate it into Chinese. But I got two problems about using it. First, if I uploaded a file with Chinese file name in Documents Module, when the users tried to download this file, the file name will be changed in eight codes.(Sorry,I don't know how to express it. I've gotten the picture of it. Please refer to the page : http://163.26.21.8/swsweb2/chinesefilename.gif ) The problem is in the file : admin/Portal/LinkClick.aspx.vb: Response.AppendHeader("conten...

Hi how to combine .Net module and Java module?
Hi,   I have developed two modules one in ASP.Net 2.0 and another one in Java technologies, so how to combine both of these into one. Is there any technology for doing so?ThanksVishwanath  Well, not much as an expert in Java, but i came upon this article, and i guess it will help a lot http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=23883 Cheers !!!RegardsRamzi--------------------------------------------Dont Forget to mark the post as answered once replied. Hi, Also have a look at infoq.com there you will find articles related to ASP.net and Java combination...

Dynamically Loading Controls/Modules within a Module
Hi, I have a standard recordset detail senario within DNN and I'm trying to understand how I can call another control in my project from within d > Search And Search Results >>>>>Single Row Detail With edit Controls >>>>>>>>>>>>>Add New Sub Item >>>>>>>>>>>>>Add New Sub Item I want all the process's to occer within the one module. I've setup the DAL, CBO, and my ASPX pages. but What I need is a way to call in code that Single Row Detail Control I can't seem to register it becaus...

Web resources about - Document Version Control Module - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

Killian documents controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The provider of the documents, Lt. Col. Bill Burkett , claims to have burned the originals after faxing copies to CBS. CBS News producer Mary ...

Archive documents reveal Queensland's 1985 SEQEB dispute
Conservative governments versus active trade unions; the more disputes change, they more they remain eerily similar.

National Archives to put nation's founding document, Constitution Act, on show
Australia's strictly preserved founding documents will again go on display for selected days as the nation nears another birthday on January ...

Animal cruelty charges could have been levelled at Murrayfield operators, documents show
The operators of a Federally-funded farm in Tasmania could have faced court for animal cruelty, documents obtained by the ABC show.

Notarize Documents In The Cloud… Or Not
When you go to a lawyer for a contract, you want to know they’re actually a lawyer. When you want something notarized, you want it to actually ...

Exclusive: Islamic State sanctioned organ harvesting in document taken in US raid
... living captive to save a Muslim's life, even if it is fatal for the captive, is permissible. The ruling, contained in a January 31, 2015 document ...

For the first time, declassified documents reveal United States’ nuclear weapons strategy
... weapons strategy back at the height of the Cold War. Originally put together in 1956 by the Strategic Air Command (SAC), the 800 page document ...

Hacker group Anonymous helps 'Making a Murderer' convict, plans to release new documents
It appears that hacking group Anonymous is trying to help Steven Avery, the subject of the new Netflix documentary series "Making a Murderer." ...

Finding joy in others' woes - Business Standard Chinese New Document Widgets Magazine Widgets Magazine ...
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers and leaders in Chandigarh are finding joy in the tug of war between leaders of the rival Congress camp. ...

Document Drop Reveals Damning Evidence In Laquan McDonald Shooting
Thirty days before Mayor Rahm Emanuel faced the biggest test of his political life, City Hall received a blockbuster letter from attorneys representing ...