DNN 2.1.2 - Users online module - not showing users online! 0_o

Guys i am using Company Name - Users Online module and the problem i have is that it does not show the "People Online" part, all counts are zero..

Do i have to update some code?

There is a stored procedure that needs to be changed in v2.1.2 in order to make this work correctly, but I don't have it documented any more.  Suggest deep searching these forums - you might specifically look under the author's (Scott McCulloch) posts here (his forum user name is smcculloch), or maybe the forum on his site at http://www.smcculloch.net

Good luck!

Sam Tanner

Easy Template Skins for dotNetNuke
0
SamTanner
2/9/2006 5:32:48 PM
I have the exact sam problem with a DNN 2.1.2 site. I moved it from one host to the other and it stopped workin. I tried every thing I could think og like re-installing the module etc. Scott told me I should try restart the server, but it didnt help. I really need it to work, I hope some one can help us with this one.

Free LIFETIME DNN Portal with 100MB(Up to 3000MB),200 Modules(2000$ worth),50 Skins,30 Languages,Statistics,Guides and Forum for help.
Browse the directory of hundreds of sites.

www.BuildPortal.com
0
liorlustig
2/12/2006 8:48:27 PM
solved by setting DotNetNuke.PurgeUsersOnline, DOTNETNUKE to 1 hour instead of 1 minute

from host > schedule

Search Module not showing in modules menu DNN 2.1.2
Am I missing something? When browsing the source for DNN 2.1.2, I see search.ascx listed in the code, but find no reference of it in the modules list. Do I have to add this manually? If so, does anyone have an idea of how and where? Search is not implemented in 2.1.2. It is scheduled for the next release due in October. Nik Nik KalyaniSpeerio, Inc.[DotNetNuke and ASP.Net solutions here] You can test SteadyRain Search Beta 1 (SRSearch) for DNN v2.1.2 (sql only). Go visit www.dotnetnuked.comDNN skins ForumTressleworks modulesDNN & webhostingIEWCtrls I built one along with Jas...

Module to module navigation in DNN 2.1.2
Hello, Im working on DNN 2.1.2. How could I navigate to a desktopmodule from a module. For ex. I have 2 desktopmodules say schools[assinged to a tab] and students[not assigned to a tab just create as a desktopmodule]. How can I navigate from the schools module to students using its desktopmoduleid. Please lemme know if you have any questions. Thanks, Nickel ...

Create module using .NET ver 2.0 and use with DNN 2.1.2
Hi all, i would like to start to test the .NET 2.0 version of the framework ad i would like to know is there some problem if i write a module with the 2.0 version of .NET and use with DNN 2.1.2. Thanks Stefano...

DNN 2.0.4 to 2.1.2
I have recently upgraded to 2.1.2 on my test box and am getting an error... Whenever I try to edit the module settings for any module I get the following: Error loading module DotNetNuke.ModuleLoadException: Unhandled Error Adding Module to ContentPane ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Skin.InjectModule(Control objPane, ModuleSettings ModuleSettings, PortalSettings PortalSettings) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke\admin\Skins\Skin.vb:line 574 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- Have any of you seen...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

Survery Module in DNN 2.1.2
Hi, After using DNN 2.1.2 for about 2 months, now I realize that there is no Survey Module! Can anyone help with this? Can I find a Survery Module from somewhere? Thanks! Bhavesh www.ennoventures.com The survey module is a working example of a PA (Private Assembly) module which is how all 3rd party modules should be built. To load it you use File Manager and load it as you would any other custom module. The zip file is located in your DesktopModules folder along with Users Online, another PA example. RegardsRegards, Nick Free Css Skins! | nuke.nickclements.net  You...

MapQuest Module in DNN 2.1.2
Hi, I installed DNN 2.1.2 but having problem with MapQuest Module. It takes the information such as address and options of displaying the map but does not show the map. Can someone help please. Bhavesh Bhavesh, I am having a similar problem. Specifically, if I enter any US address the module works just fine and displays the proper map. But if I enter all of the proper details (as requested by the map module) for my current location in Italy it doesn't find a proper map. If I then go directly to Map Quest's website, however, I can get a map of my area by only submitting the country...

Search Module in DNN 2.1.2
I just downloaded Version 2.1.2 (the latest release) I really like the improvements. However it seems to missing a module and a skin. The skin PHPDupe gives a "No Skin File Found In Directory" error when you select it from the dropdown list. Also, the Search module is not showing up in the selection list even though it is in the DesktopModules folder. I tried recompiling the DNN solution but it did not fix the problems. Any Ideas??? Well, I don't think the Search module was fully implemented, althought the code was placed. If you look at the ModuleDefin...

DocumentPaths Module and DNN 2.1.2
There is a problem with the DNN EditSchedule.ascx control in DNN Version 2.1.2 and the DSOFILE.DLL (required by the DocumentPaths module). EditSchedule is unable to parse the assembly and you will receive an error if you try to Edit a DNN schedule record. The problem does not affect the module in any way only the Scheduling function of DNN. If you need to use the scheduling function of DNN with the DocumentPaths module installed you need to replace the GetAssemblyTypes function located in the codebehind of EditSchedule.ascx with the following: Private Function GetAssemblyTypes() As...

What specific changes to make a DNN 2.1.2 module work in DNN 3.0?
I posted this question yesterday and can't seem to find it anywhere so my apologies if this ends up as a duplicate posting... I have written some DNN 2.1.2 modules that I want to convert over to DNN 3.0? What specific changes do I need to make to get them to work in DNN 3.0? Thank you. First, there is a MyForums link which will show you all your posts :) I would load the 2.1.2 custom mods up in the 3.0 solution. You can then get a better feel for what needs done. Lots of items around Roles and User collections require change. You can also expose the module to search now and add...

Best blog module for DNN 2.1.2
I tried MyBlog but couldn't get it setup the way I want, is there anything better or maybe a little help with MyBlog? Basically all I want to do is use it to post news and have people reply to those news posts. I would also like the ability to search the blogs, and have it only display a certain number on the front page then move them to an archive that people can search. Are you refering to this one? I had it installed with no problems. It seems very powerful though. Michael Ya thats the one im talking about. I got it installed but all I want people to see is the blog section and may...

DNN 2.1.2 :: What blog modules are available?
I'm trying to gather a list of what blog modules exist for DNN 2.1.2. Searching the forums isn't turning up much and snowcovered hasn't proven very useful in the search either. Can anyone point me to some blog modules out there? (if you have the time, what are the pros / cons of them too?) Have a look at dnn.trefry.net for the 2.12 version of MyBlogBest regardsHans-PeterDNNPortal German DotNetNuke Community...

DNN 2.1.2 Custom Links Module
I would like to create a 'Links' module where I can customize the look of the links. I.E. having the links in mouseover boxes. Below I have placed a link to the site I am working on. On the left of the page I have Tabs that I have styled vertically and on the right I have a links module. The thing is I would like to use a links module that can be customized to look like the Tabs on the left. http://81.27.99.43/nottslmc ANY help with this would be MASSIVELY appreciated, but please note that I am a total novice with DNN and dotnetnuke, idiots guide will be. Unfortunately I ha...

Looking for Survey module for DNN 2.1.2
Can anyone suggest an easy to set up Survey module for Dnn 2.1.2 Thanks for your assistance ... Dnnwhat   nSurvey is a good module. You can get it from http://www.nsurvey.org after registering for the forums on the site.   hth Bruce  DynamicVB.Net There is one already in DNN 2.1.2, however it is not installed by default. You should find the module in the DesktopModules/Survey directory. There should be a PA in the install directoryHosting available via www.leahosting.com I've got one on my site that I ported from the original.  I added the ability to manag...

DNN 2.1.2: problem with moving module
HI, my DNN v 2 has problems in moving the modules with the options "Move UP" and "Move DOWN" because this 2 optins doesn' t work. After I choose the options the module is in the same position. Anybody has this problems ? Thanks. I have this problem on my site sometimes and I'm not sure why, but I just repeat the action a few times and it seems to help - or I move modules down. It's not all the time either. Nina MeiersNina Meiers...

Web resources about - DNN 2.1.2 - Users online module - not showing users online! 0_o - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

Madonna wishes wayward son a Merry Christmas
Madonna sent a pointed online Christmas message to her wayward 15-year-old son Friday, just two days after she went to Manhattan court to try ...

Islamic State Group Encourages Harvesting Of Human Organs, Cannibalism Even If The Donor Is Killed – ...
The Islamic State encourages harvesting of human organs. What’s equally appalling is that the terror group has no qualms about butchering the ...

Janet Jackson postpones 'Unbreakable' tour to get unspecified surgery
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Janet Jackson says she is postponing her Unbreakable tour to have an unspecified surgical procedure. The 49-year-old singer ...

Daniel Murphy finds home with Mets’ enemy
Daniel Murphy carried the Mets to the World Series last October. When the 2016 season opens, the left-handed hitting second baseman will be looking ...

Arson Suspected in Fire at Clinton's Early Childhood Home
Arson suspected in fire at former President Bill Clinton's early childhood home in Arkansas

Oops: UK astronaut Tim Peake calls wrong number from space
Anyone can dial a wrong number, but it's not often done from outer space.

Steve Harvey's Christmas gift to us all is a 'Miss Universe' joke
Sorry, Internet. The best Steve Harvey joke about the Miss Universe gaffe goes to Steve Harvey. The cigar-puffing host posted a chuckle-inducing ...

Democratic Candidates Slam Planned Deportation of Undocumented Immigrants
A Washington Post report detailing planned raids to deport hundreds of families who have fled from Central America to the United States illegally ...

Raiders edge Chargers in possible Oakland farewell
The Oakland Raiders, playing possibly their final Bay Area home game, defeated San Diego 23-20 in overtime Thursday in an NFL contest between ...

Attorney General: Uphold Gay Anti-Discrimination Decision
Washington attorney general urges court to uphold gay wedding anti-discrimination decision