Creating Dnn3 Modules With Visual Basic.Net Standard Edition

We've just added a guide on how to create your own Dnn3 Modules using Visual Studio.Net Standard Edition, or notepad and the Asp.Net SDK both which are available for download for free. The guide includes link to a tutorial by Michael Washington from ADefWebServer and a link to PACT Private Assemply Creation Tool, a utility created by Todd Davis from Seabury Design.

Big Smile [:D]http://www.freedotnetnukemodules.com

0
TedTurner

Visual Basic NET Standard Edition
I cannot afford VS Professional..so am looking at VB NET Standard. I know that I can't create "class libraries" - 1)do they mean I can't add classes to my projects? ASP Net or VB? or even a module? 2)Does this mean you can't compile a code behind dll in an ASP Net application? 3) Can I still add ascx files to a ASP NET application? 4) Presumably I can still add a COM dll reference in either a ASP NET or VB app? thanks! Badge...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

Visual Basic .NET Standard Edition Locks...
Hi There - as per the title, on a win2k box with all updated patches, drivers, etc. Any ideas? Sometimes I can use for 5 minutes, sometimes it dies after a couple of seconds. This is, of course, purchased software and I experienced no errors during installation. There is no error message upon lock, the system simply freezes with no blue screen, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!...

To create Interner Application in Visual Basic.NET standard
I have on my computer installed Visual Basic.NET standard.I have installed Windows NT Professional and IIS, because i want to create internet applications in Visual Basic.NET standard.I can not create a new internet application project in Visual Basic.NET standard.What should i do that the Visual Basic.NET standard will allowe me to create internet applications.Thank you very much for your help.Laco It because VS was install before IIS. Uninstall VS & IIS Cold boot Reinstall IIS Reinstall VS...

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

Visual Basic .net standard edition source control support?
We recently decided to replace our asp development IDE with Visual Basic .net standard edition. I am now looking for a source control solution (SourceSafe, Vault, NG3, etc.) which will integrate into the IDE. However, it seems VS.net standard editions have source control integration turned off. All of the tools I have looked at thus far talk about going to the VS.Net file menu and seeing source control options but I don't see any. Can someone either confirm my theory or let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks, Brent Claxton There are Source Control options under Tools >...

using Crystal Report 8 with Visual Basic .NET 2003 Standard Edition
Hi I am using Visual Basic .NET 2003 Standard Edition. I also have Crystal Reports. I have been able to access Crystal Reports in window application. I do not know how to use Crystal Reports in web based application. Can anybody help  Dashisht Hi, I am not sure what the options are with CR 8 as far as integrating into ASP.net is concerned. I have integrated 8.5, and had to do it via legacy ASP support, and I suspect that version 8 will be the same. I presume that with version 8 in winforms you had to use it via the ActiveX? I am not sure on your product options, but versions of ...

DNN3 problems editing modules: Module Title
Recently I just upgraded from DNN 2.12.2 to DNN3(latest build).  Prior to the extraction of the DNN3 zip file I backed up all the directories  within the Virtual directory and deleted them all, then extracted the new version.  I connected to the same SQL database using the same connection string.  The installation ran with no errors, however, any pre-existing module on a pre-existing page that did  not have a module title, set within basic settings, does not give me the option to edit the module.  Strange. If I add a new module and remove the module title I am f...

What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?
The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using! Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out! Thanks. That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or ...

Hi how to combine .Net module and Java module?
Hi,   I have developed two modules one in ASP.Net 2.0 and another one in Java technologies, so how to combine both of these into one. Is there any technology for doing so?ThanksVishwanath  Well, not much as an expert in Java, but i came upon this article, and i guess it will help a lot http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=23883 Cheers !!!RegardsRamzi--------------------------------------------Dont Forget to mark the post as answered once replied. Hi, Also have a look at infoq.com there you will find articles related to ASP.net and Java combination...

ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET
Has anyone read "ADO.NET Programming in Visual Basic .NET, Second Edition" by Steve Holzner (Author), Bob Howell (Author)? I am trying to working on a project and there are a few things that I need to tie up quickly in my web forms. Is this book a good one? karls------------------------------------'Old and wrinkled is not what I expected to become when I grew up!'...

Web resources about - Creating Dnn3 Modules With Visual Basic.Net Standard Edition - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The book encompasses a critique of multiculturalism , alleged weak policing, cultural relativism , and what Phillips calls a 'victim culture'. ...

Facebook’s Matt Kelly Describes Process Of Creating Plugin For WordPress
The plugin for WordPress launched by Facebook in June has been downloaded more than 180,000 times, and Engineer, Developer Relations Matt Kelly ...

Creating Online Ads that Drive Brand Awareness
New research shows how the creative elements of online ads impact brand awareness.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook Creating Fourth-Party Privacy Rules for Facebook Connect Widget & Plugin Developers
In a recently-written post on the Facebook Developers Wiki, Facebook had added new rules for information sharing between websites that have implemented ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Great Startup Culture
... with any Bay Area startup these days (ping pong, beer on tap, catered lunches and Macbook Airs) – though these things are, of course, Creating ...

WIRED Creating the Nebula for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get WIRED Creating the Nebula on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Nets of freedom creating mesh networks 03.07.2013 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Strelka Institute photo's photos on Flickr. Strelka Institute photo has uploaded 14526 photos to Flickr.

Creating the incorrigible Cartman - YouTube
"South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone were big fans of "All in the Family," a 1970s CBS sitcom. Perhaps this is why their most incorrigible ...