Creating a DotNetNuke Module using notepad - For absolute beginners!

I have created a step-by-step tutorial for creating a DNN module using notepad. Before I publicize it I need help making sure I didn’t make any mistakes. Please take a look at it at:

http://adefwebserver.com/DotNetNukeHELP/DNN_Module1/
and provide any feedback.
Thank You!

SilverlightDesktop.net

A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows.
0
adefwebserver

Great article!!  It helps to get newbies an understanding of how a module works.  I wish this was out a few months ago!!!
0
aprotocall
10/11/2004 2:11:13 AM
Excellent Job.
0
lou

Creating a DotNetNuke Module using notepad
I have updated my tutorial, "Creating a DotNetNuke Module using notepad - For absolute beginners!"  You can get to it here.SilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows. Nice work! This should be required reading for anyone starting DNN module development, even if they use VS.NET with dnnjungle templates. Having to do the hard work yourself makes you understand the matter at hand much better. SquadEngine for game squad and clan hostingGravityPoint for all other group portal hostingTungstenTech: DNN Si...

Creating a DotNetNuke® Module For absolute beginners!
From: http://www.adefwebserver.com/DotNetNukeHELP/DNN_Module4/Default.htm Los Angeles, CA *  Webmaster@ADefWebserver.com Creating a DotNetNuke® Module For absolute beginners! For DotNetNuke Version 4     (this tutorial was made for version 4.0(Click here for DotNetNuke version 3)(Click here for another good DotNetNuke 3 Tutorial)   (you can download the finished module and the source code here)       To use this tutorial you need: 1. Visual Studio Express (download)2. SQL Server Express (download)3. DotNetNuke Start...

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?
The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using! Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out! Thanks. That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or ...

create new module in dotnetnuke using vs 2005
Hi every body , i'm new with dotnetnuke and i want to create new module using vs 2005,i've install dotnetnuke using the instruction in this article     - ShowPostbut i want to complete module creation using  vs 2005.any help please see: Creating a DotNetNuke® Module For absolute beginners! SilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows. hi adefwebserver, thanks for your answeri've read this article before , its using visual web developer (visual studio express) and sqlserver express as envir...

subject:- create new module in dotnetnuke using vs 2005
subject:- create new module in dotnetnuke using vs 2005body:-    hi every body , i'm new in dotnetnuke , and i want to create new module using vs 2005    there are some articles in this field but using visual stodio express,     i want to create this module in vs 2005    any help please HelloThere are quite a few posts addressing this - here is a step by step tutorial.Rodney Hi mosbah, you can find a more advanced tutorial on my site: http://vladan.strigo.net under the projects section   HTHThanks, Vladan StrigoMy webs...

Create Module for Dotnetnuke
where can i get tutorial for creating dotnetnuke 4 module accessing database, using C# language, visual studio 2005 and dotnetnuke 4.03 starter kit.i have search in google but i not find a good solution...thx You can get the C# code for this tutorialhttp://www.adefwebserver.com/DotNetNukeHELP/DNN_Module4/ here: http://dev.spookypizza.com/temp/GuestBookCSharp.zipSilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows....

Useful DotNetnuke modules
I'm an asp.net/c# developer and wish to create a module for DotNetNuke 2.0. Could help me with ideas of useful modules? What do you need? Thank you.A fan of C#, chess, Collectible Card Games, skating and DotNetPark web hosting :) There are number of great modules out there for v1 that the Authors are busy with thier daily paid jobs so an upgrade to V2 would not be anytime soon. I am sure others would have other recommendations but the ones very much missed from my list are news article and a good Real-Estate module. Salar KnapHill, Surrey UKSkinning & Building DotNetNuke Appli...

Creating DotNetNuke MultiPage Modules
Does anyone have an example to this? http://www.wwwcoder.com/main/parentid/224/site/2050/68/default.aspx DaveHelixpoint LLCHarrisburg Web Developer...

Create module using .NET ver 2.0 and use with DNN 2.1.2
Hi all, i would like to start to test the .NET 2.0 version of the framework ad i would like to know is there some problem if i write a module with the 2.0 version of .NET and use with DNN 2.1.2. Thanks Stefano...

How can i create new Modules for DotNetNuke
Hi, How can i create new modules for DotNetNuke websites? We are thinking about hosting DotNetNuke and really need a way users can totally modify their webpages look. We would also like to make our own modules and upload them to DotNetNuke. Is there a way? Replacing bunch of aspx and css pages on IIS doesnt sound very attractive to me. Thanks- and sorry about the qwerty account J. Check the \(DotNetNuke folder)\Documentation\Public folder for the DotNetNuke Module Developer's Guide.  It's a good start. This site is an invaluable resource for creating modules...

Creating DotNetNuke MultiPage Modules #2
I've started to program some dotnetnuke modules and one of the first problems that arose was how do i navigate from module1 to module2. For instance i wanted to develop a simple booking module where the user registers and then has the ability to book an item. So i wanted a register ascx module that contains username address etc, and an ascx booking module that contains a calandar and details etc. So once the users has registed how does he link to the booking module. Some of the methods discussed are hidden panels and tools etc. I've found the following code ...

Web resources about - Creating a DotNetNuke Module using notepad - For absolute beginners! - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...