Create Module for Dotnetnuke

where can i get tutorial for creating dotnetnuke 4 module accessing database, using C# language, visual studio 2005 and dotnetnuke 4.03 starter kit.

i have search in google but i not find a good solution...

thx
0
Xeon

You can get the C# code for this tutorial

http://www.adefwebserver.com/DotNetNukeHELP/DNN_Module4/

here:

http://dev.spookypizza.com/temp/GuestBookCSharp.zip

SilverlightDesktop.net

A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows.
0
adefwebserver

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?
The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using! Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out! Thanks. That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or ...

Creating DotNetNuke MultiPage Modules
Does anyone have an example to this? http://www.wwwcoder.com/main/parentid/224/site/2050/68/default.aspx DaveHelixpoint LLCHarrisburg Web Developer...

Module in Module

As to create a new module inside DotNetNuke
hi I have a problem I have realized a seplice page asp.net that him interface with index server (system that indexes the whole files) so that to seek the present files in the briefcase Portals/0 / of DoteNetNuke. Now as I can climb on my application in dotnetnuke. this tried but help doesn't work. marcomix, I'm guessing that English isn't your native language and that you used a translator to convert your question into English. The only problem is that it makes no sense now. I can see that it has to do with index server indexing the files in the portals/0/ directory but tha...

Great article on creating modules for DotNetNuke
I just saw this article on Creating a Web Portal Module in DotNetNuke (by Stan Schultes). Perhaps it will help some of the folks in this forum. DanDotNetNuke Core Architect...

DotNetNuke Modules
Where can I find detailed information or tutorials on how to create DNN 2.x modules? Fernando Durán My favourite introductory tutorial is at dnn Jungle. There are templates and code generation to make developing simpler modules easier. I've found them a great starting point for DNN development. Try http://www.dotnetnuke.dk for development framework http://dnnjungle.vmasanas.net/Default.aspx?tabid=32 (guide and well used templates) http://www.hgworks.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=85 (handcoded toolkit) Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quali...

How can i create new Modules for DotNetNuke
Hi, How can i create new modules for DotNetNuke websites? We are thinking about hosting DotNetNuke and really need a way users can totally modify their webpages look. We would also like to make our own modules and upload them to DotNetNuke. Is there a way? Replacing bunch of aspx and css pages on IIS doesnt sound very attractive to me. Thanks- and sorry about the qwerty account J. Check the \(DotNetNuke folder)\Documentation\Public folder for the DotNetNuke Module Developer's Guide.  It's a good start. This site is an invaluable resource for creating modules...

help in creating new module in dotnetnuke
hi, i want help in using dotnetnuke. i devlop one with it.but i m unable to create new modules with it. can i add my aspx pages with it. how can i make transactions with my tables in access database. plz any body wjho have it's knowledge help me. can i use ajax in it. thanks in advance.......................(Shaikhu) As you are using DotNetNuke, you should sign up with the dedicated DotNetNuke Forums.  If you ask your questions there, you will receive answers from developers who know DotNetNuke very well. Alister...

Creating DotNetNuke MultiPage Modules #2
I've started to program some dotnetnuke modules and one of the first problems that arose was how do i navigate from module1 to module2. For instance i wanted to develop a simple booking module where the user registers and then has the ability to book an item. So i wanted a register ascx module that contains username address etc, and an ascx booking module that contains a calandar and details etc. So once the users has registed how does he link to the booking module. Some of the methods discussed are hidden panels and tools etc. I've found the following code ...

DotNetNuke Modules
Please use this forum ONLY if you are developing or have released a module. Please format your posts as follows Module Name: Module Function: URL to Module: IBSW Version Compatibility: Additional Notes:Kenny Rice http://www.kennyrice.com I am going to (try to) convert the survey module from IBS. xpdit is going to send me the code and I'll see what I can do. Module Name: Survey Module Function: Not sure, I haven't seen the original work and haven't looked at the code. I'm guessing it allows you to create surveys and track responses from users. URL: WIP. I'll...

modules, modules

Can you print a module? I see some of the dotnetnuke.com modules have a print icon...
That would be a great help if it were possible to print the contents of a module. Like a text/html module. Is that a core feature or does DNN use custom modules for it's site? it's a Container Objects (read the dotnetnuke skinning.doc in the documentation folder for more details). You can add one to your container definition by adding [PRINTMODULE]/< dnn:PrintModule runat="server" id="dnn PrintModule "> . Take a look at Standard.htm in Portals\_default\Containers\DNN to see the one used on dotnetnuke.com Cathal Thanks...I'll try to digest all that and figur...

Creating a DotNetNuke® Module For absolute beginners!
From: http://www.adefwebserver.com/DotNetNukeHELP/DNN_Module4/Default.htm Los Angeles, CA *  Webmaster@ADefWebserver.com Creating a DotNetNuke┬« Module For absolute beginners! For DotNetNuke Version 4     (this tutorial was made for version 4.0(Click here for DotNetNuke version 3)(Click here for another good DotNetNuke 3 Tutorial)   (you can download the finished module and the source code here)       To use this tutorial you need: 1. Visual Studio Express (download)2. SQL Server Express (download)3. DotNetNuke Start...

Web resources about - Create Module for Dotnetnuke - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...