Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net

Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1
Your Help is appreciated...........
0
Wow

create new module in dotnetnuke using vs 2005
Hi every body , i'm new with dotnetnuke and i want to create new module using vs 2005,i've install dotnetnuke using the instruction in this article     - ShowPostbut i want to complete module creation using  vs 2005.any help please see: Creating a DotNetNuke® Module For absolute beginners! SilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows. hi adefwebserver, thanks for your answeri've read this article before , its using visual web developer (visual studio express) and sqlserver express as envir...

subject:- create new module in dotnetnuke using vs 2005
subject:- create new module in dotnetnuke using vs 2005body:-    hi every body , i'm new in dotnetnuke , and i want to create new module using vs 2005    there are some articles in this field but using visual stodio express,     i want to create this module in vs 2005    any help please HelloThere are quite a few posts addressing this - here is a step by step tutorial.Rodney Hi mosbah, you can find a more advanced tutorial on my site: http://vladan.strigo.net under the projects section   HTHThanks, Vladan StrigoMy webs...

Using VS.NET to create NEW module for Portal Starter Kit
I'm trying to build my 1st NEW module for the portal starter kit, but I'm not sure what VS.NET is doing...it seems to be creating the wrong 'inherits from' This is the beginning of my new module codebehind file Public Class Charts Inherits System.Web.UI.Page ................................................................................. This is the beginning of an existing module codebehind (that works) Namespace ASPNET.StarterKit.Portal Public MustInherit Class Announcements Inherits ASPNET.StarterKit.Portal.PortalModuleControl .....................

Issue using control created in VS.net 2003 in VS.net 2002
I have a friend that has an issue using my asp.net C# custom control in Visual Studio.net 2002 that I have compiled under Visual Studio.net 2003. I never did test it with that version, but I was under the impression that it should still work as long as you don't use any features specific to the 1.1 framework (which I really don't think I did). My guess now is that this is correct, but only when using 2002 controls in 2003. I have searched the web, these forums, and MSDN for the last 30 minutes with no real answer. The guy that runs MetaBuilders (http://www.metabuilders.com/Faq.aspx) tell...

What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?
The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using! Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out! Thanks. That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or ...

Create module using .NET ver 2.0 and use with DNN 2.1.2
Hi all, i would like to start to test the .NET 2.0 version of the framework ad i would like to know is there some problem if i write a module with the 2.0 version of .NET and use with DNN 2.1.2. Thanks Stefano...

Optimized VS.Net Solution for custom modules + free modules
I like to leave the DNN core code untouched when I do my module development. Also, I like to work with a clean VS.Net solution which has my custom modules and none of the core projects. After playing around with it for some time, I have created a VS.Net Solution that allows me to do exactly that and I would like to share it with anyone interested. It's called "My Modules" and can be used to develop/debug DNN modules without requiring any core project references. I have blogged about my solution in detail and also posted it for download. In the download package, I have also inclu...

Can we create merge modules in VS.NET? How?
I searched around and did not find any place that I can create a merge module (.msm file) in VS.NET 2003. Can this be done in VS.NET? I am trying to wrap my custom controls into a MSM file that will be used in mulitiple applications....

Using VS.NET 2005 to Develope Modules?
Where I can information about Using VS.NET 2005 to Develope Modules for DNN 3.x?  There is anyway to use the new features of ASP.NET 2.0 like gridview and strongly typed datasets with DNN 3.x modules?...

VS.NET 2003 Project Templates for DotNetNuke from dnnjungle.vmasanas.net
First, many thanks Vicenç Masanas for provide the free template.  Your tool has help many of us to speedup the development effort.Questions:1.  After install the template, there is option to generate DNN Module Communicator and DNN Module Listerner.  Anyone try these?  Any sample code to show how they suppose to work?2.  There are CodeSmith template to generate Info, Controller, Data Provider, SQL DataProvider.  These template go against table only.  Is there away to generate code from a view or store procedure?It is a free tool so one should not ...

Creating a DotNetNuke Module using notepad
I have created a step-by-step tutorial for creating a DNN module using notepad. Before I publicize it I need help making sure I didn’t make any mistakes. Please take a look at it at: http://adefwebserver.com/DotNetNukeHELP/DNN_Module1/ and provide any feedback. Thank You! SilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows. Great article!! It helps to get newbies an understanding of how a module works. I wish this was out a few months ago!!! Excellent Job....

Creating a DotNetNuke Module using notepad
I think have written what I hope to be is the simplest tutorial for the absolute beginner who wants to learn how to make a custom module for DotNetNuke. http://adefwebserver.com/DotNetNukeHELP/DNN_Module1/SilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows. Congratulations and thank you for this needed lesson. Best regards, Sam TannerSam TannerEasy Template Skins for dotNetNuke Excellent, now I've read the book, when is the movie coming out? Just curious, why did you use notepad and not visual studio for ...

Integrate CMS.NET (Stephen Fraser) as a module in DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and other people. Thanks in advance. What is CMS.NET?View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 You can go to DotNetNuke forum, subforum Custom Modules, the same title can be seen there.>> forums.asp.net>> DotNetNuke>>>> Custom Modules  ...

Integrate CMS.NET(Stephen Fraser) as a module to DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people? Thanks in advance. Hi what is CMS.NET?McKelt Solutions are you talking about the contracting estimating software I think you will have to get some source code for that from the companyDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Hi all,I though that every one knew CMS.NET. Sorry for that. It's a content management system written by Stephen Fraser, and it comes with the book: Real World ASP.NE...

Web resources about - Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...