catalook paypal payment

i am new to catalook and paypal.

i want to send the one paypal parameter to the paypal , how can i do that. where can i write the code.

basically i want to write a checkout code how can i do that.

0
michael122

Paypal integration dotnetnuke module
Hello, I am a ASP.Net Programmer , working with DNN 3.2. I am trying to integrate the paypal  in my module for purchasing itemI want to notify user with mail about the money transaction whether it is verified or not..And have to do some changes in database if only the money transaction is verified. I have written the paypalstring statement as Dim sBaseURL As String = sDomain & IIf(Request.ApplicationPath = "/", "", Request.ApplicationPath).ToString & "/DesktopModules/PayPalIPN"                &nb...

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

Integrate CMS.NET(Stephen Fraser) as a module to DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people? Thanks in advance. Hi what is CMS.NET?McKelt Solutions are you talking about the contracting estimating software I think you will have to get some source code for that from the companyDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Hi all,I though that every one knew CMS.NET. Sorry for that. It's a content management system written by Stephen Fraser, and it comes with the book: Real World ASP.NE...

Integrate CMS.NET (Stephen Fraser) as a module in DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and other people. Thanks in advance. What is CMS.NET?View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 You can go to DotNetNuke forum, subforum Custom Modules, the same title can be seen there.>> forums.asp.net>> DotNetNuke>>>> Custom Modules  ...

Hi how to combine .Net module and Java module?
Hi,   I have developed two modules one in ASP.Net 2.0 and another one in Java technologies, so how to combine both of these into one. Is there any technology for doing so?ThanksVishwanath  Well, not much as an expert in Java, but i came upon this article, and i guess it will help a lot http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=23883 Cheers !!!RegardsRamzi--------------------------------------------Dont Forget to mark the post as answered once replied. Hi, Also have a look at infoq.com there you will find articles related to ASP.net and Java combination...

What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?
The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using! Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out! Thanks. That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or ...

PayPal Integration with .net (to get values back from PayPal)
 We want to integrate our ASP.Net webapplicaiton to PayPal. Currently we are in teh process of developing the application so we are using PayPal sandbox. When user clicks on checkout button we pass the control to paypal sandbox, where the items along with their price is displayed. Now suppose user pays for the items, now control should come back to the main application along with the information whether payment was successful or not and also the transaction id (which we need to put in our database). Please let me know how we can do this. Also, do we need a public ip so that sandbox can ...

IO modules causing issues in Net::DNS module?
------_=_NextPart_001_01CAD72B.3BF72B9F Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! = I'm porting some software from a White Russian OpenWRT system to a new Kami= kaze 8.09.1 OpenWRT system but I am having some serious issues that I'm hop= ing you can help me with. = Old system Linux kernel 2.4.34 MIPSEL arch Perl 5.8.7 Net::DNS 0.48 IO 1.21 IO::Socket 1.28 IO::Socket::INET 1.28 = New system Linux kernel 2.6.26.8 MIPS arch Perl 5.10.0 Net::DNS 0.66 IO 1.23_...

PayPal Payments
I have found numerous examples of how to handle PayPal IPN's with asp.net - but I have not found any examples of how to dynamically generate payment buttons and links. I found some examples at xheo (too complex) and componentone (no source code). Does anybody have an example of how to dynamically generate the payment post to PayPal (for either single items, carts, or subscriptions)? Thanks.Mike Beller Lightship Partners LLC Check out the following link: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/pdn/howto_checkout-outside I modified the checkout page of the IButStore site t...

paypal and dotnetnuke
ok.. I am playing with putting a donate button for paypal on a dotnetnuke site, the custom generated button by paypal doesn't work by cutting and pasting into html page. Is there some trick that I am missing? Jarrad I also got Santry paypal module last night.... attempted to upload the binaries and it threw an error. don't know why, but certainly a bit frustrated ...... The default PayPal button won't work as-is because it includes a FORM tag. ASP.Net applications (which DNN is of course) do not allow this. In order to get PayPal to work, you have several options, the top three of ...

catalook paypal
how to integrate paypal store transaction what ever product i bought in the email sent by paypal....

paypal module
Hi, I was curious if anyone have used Business-PayPal module ?? If so is it safe to use? I guess I have to use it under a secure connection? Anthony ...

CATALook Store Module -> where do the module settings get stored?
I'm doing some research work using the demo version of the CATALook store module - in particular, to get the desired effect, I need to create a separate page for each advanced category, in order to display more information about that category (in this case, I'm doing an advanced category for each brand the store sells). This results in quite a few pages, which is not much of a problem in itself - but with DNN sites I normally setup the site on my local machine, then do a SQL Migration to the web host, thus transferring across all the settings and not having to create the site twice. H...

Catalook Module
Does anyone have a link to the catalook modules ?I am very interested in the module and its functions , since getting no support from Portal Store on their module, and a site launch delay , we are looking ot use catalook or any similar type module ..Any recommendations would be great ..TY:) http://catalook.netDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com I purchased catalook a couple of weeks ago and I have to say it is a good module.  The new skin  (included in source version)  makes for a clean looking store.  I personally think that the original skin i...

Web resources about - catalook paypal payment - asp.net.dotnetnuke-modules

Ecommerce Spot
Review & compare online shopping carts and ecommerce shopping solutions