trying to get started and i am getting this error

when i go to http://www.porkchopsplayground.com, i get:
DotNetNuke Upgrade Error
The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] )
ERROR: Could not connect to database.
Could not find file 'd:\hosting\nmoran26\Providers\DataProviders\AccessDataProvider\DotNetNuke.mdb'.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Nicole
0
nmoran26

Do you have a username and password set on your database? Make sure you follow the steps mentionned in the Readme.txt located in the documentation folder. In any case make sure your credentials for your connection string in your web.config are valid.
0
freedom1029
1/22/2005 9:46:09 PM
Hi Nicole,

I just installed DNN this afternoon and got the same message.
Fixed it by changing "localhost" to simply "(local)" in web.config connection string. The parens are req'd.
HTH
Alan
0
alandwilcox

POST GET GET GET GET... WTH?

Getting "Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line ..." error when trying to create table mappings for table associations in ADO.NET Entity Framework
 Table A: COUNTRY_LOOKUP COUNTRY_ID   smallintclustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    COUNTRY_ID TABLE B: COUNTRY_MODE_RULES CARRIER_ID    intMODE_RULE_TYPE_ID    intORIG_COUNTRY_ID    smallintDEST_COUNTRY_ID    smallint clustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    CARRIER_ID, MODE_RULE_TYPE_ID, ORIG_COUNTRY_ID, DEST_COUNTRY_IDThere is a foreign key relationship from COUNTRY_MODE_RULES to COUNTRY_LOOKUPORIG_COUNTRY_IDREFERENCES .COUNTRY_LOOKUP (COUNTRY_ID)DEST_CO...

Getting password error when trying to get mail.
Hi, my problem is that when I logon to Thunderbird & it immediately logons to the relevant POP3 server it throws back an alert that 'Sending the password did not succeed. Mail server MAIL1.eircom.net responded: invalid ray o'sullivan'. I have contacted the support people for the eircom server mentioned above and confirmed that the password I was using was/is correct. I have been using Thunderbird for 2 to 3 years with no issues even when I went to broadband. Any clues to a resolution would certainly be appreciated as I am a daily user. Thanks, Ray. ...

getting started in VS2005 C# which book should I get
Hello, I am getting started with VS2005, I have use VS2003 but not very much -(I did 4 small applications in it),  I am wondering which book you would recommend to learn the new features of VS2005, while learning more of C# programing in general There some links to good books in this thread i posted : http://forums.asp.net/thread/1489422.aspx Also these two make good reference material  Professional Visual Studio 2005 (Programmer to Programmer)   Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Unleashed  So far I recommend Wrox's C# 2005  Read the beginning chap...

get rid of that ridiculous getting started bookmark
Name: DOCTOR Product: Firefox Summary: get rid of that ridiculous getting started bookmark Comments: Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Safari/525.22 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Getting error in Net::SFTP with get function
------=_Part_7028_3315294.1193837808284 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Hi All, I have the following code as part of my program; print "---=========> $file, $localFile\n"; $sftp -> get( $file, $localFile ) || warn("errrrr0rrrrr _---> $!".$sftp->status."\n");^M Even though it has downloaded the file properly, it is giving the following message: ---=========> /trading/tiscrdenhlist10310000.txt.old, /export/home/crdadm/rajeev/tiscrdenhlist103...

Problem Getting Started
In have run the 1317set.bat file and still get the following error: Unable to get your db version please run version script against your db and restart your web application (go to update/scripts/ folder and run 1317set.bat). Any help to get me started would be much appreciated.www.creativenrg.co.uk | www.therivercard.com Have you checked your connection string? This is sometimes caused by a faulty db connection. I am new to Rainbow and get the same error when trying to run it for the first time. Does not matter which of the following I comment out in web.config: <!-...

Trying to get started
this isnt related directly to ASP but mroe to the Visual Studio environment. I am just learning how to use it. I am trying to start a new .net web application project and I am getting this error when before I can even start developing "Automation server cannot create object" Can anyone tell me what Im doing wrong?Matt Andrews When exactly does this occur? After you give your project a name and click OK? What type of project are you trying to create?...

Getting Start With .net

Errors getting started
I'm new to ASP.NET and am trying to get a very simple hello world page working. On my 2003 server, when I hit the hello.aspx page, I get a DNS error. Looking in the httperr log, I see: 2004-08-16 21:22:12 <ip> 1462 <ip> 80 HTTP/1.1 GET /IDE/hello.aspx - 1 Connection_Abandoned_By_AppPool There's nothing in the web access log (Logfiles/W3SVC1) And in the event viewer I see: A process serving application pool 'TestPool' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '1224'. The process exit code was '0xc06d007e'. And/Or: A process serving application pool 'TestP...

Getting Started
I've installed the Win32 build of Pugs, but is appears to be incomplete. How do I get the "real thing"? I've also heard that Pugs is in stasis, so is this still a good way to write stuff and learn today? Likewise, how do I get synched up with the Parrot implementation? I understand the most official grammar is being developed there. Is there a grammar-checker tool that will help me to validate proposed Perl 6 code fragments, even if I can't execute it yet? In general, what are the various repositories and version-control systems used? What ought I install and g...

Web resources about - trying to get started and i am getting this error - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started

The Whole Thing Started with Rock & Roll Now It's Out of Control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook On Advertising, Monetization During 3Q Earnings Call: We’re Just Getting Started
A common theme during Facebook’s third-quarter earnings call Tuesday was the fact that many of the social network’s monetization efforts launched ...

Sandi Krakowski’s Tips for Getting Started with Facebook Ads
Sandi Krakowski shares how small businesses can start with Facebook Ads.

Infographic: Getting started with Facebook advertising
Custom Audiences , Facebook Exchange, retargeting, Power Editor — for the novice or new Facebook page admin, this can all seem a bit overwhelming. ...

tonyhaile.com - Revolutions Started, Alligators Wrestled, Uprisings Quelled
I should say this is a story about an expedition, a grand adventure, a test of human endurance. I should say that. This is a story about failure. ...

Getting started with login verificati
... whose accounts have been compromised... Skip to main content Blog Have an account? Sign in Search form Search All Twitter Blogs Getting started ...

iPhone 7 rumours have started already with facial recognition log-in
Of course, this won&#39;t come as a complete surprise to the biometrics industry as it has been predicted for some time and no doubt Samsung ...

Yahoo! : What startups have been started by former Yahoo employees?
Answer (1 of 77): I know of only a few: * Cloudera.com (Amr Awadallah) * Attributor.com (Jim Brock) * Sococo.com (Paul Brody) * Tunerfish.com ...

Twist and Go - Everything you need to get started on a scooter on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Twist and Go - Everything you need to get started on a scooter. ...