The names space or the type ' DotNetNuke' in Imports on the level of the project ' DotNetNuke' is untraceable??????

when I try to charge a user control , this message is posted
The names space or the type ' DotNetNuke' in Imports on the level of the project ' DotNetNuke' is untraceable.
0
dot_dot

Why do you have a space in front of DotNetNuke?
0
ecktwo

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

I'm getting Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Global'.
Hi, I just downloaded DNN, and I'm getting this error: Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DotNetNuke.Global'. Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="DotNetNuke.Global" %> Thanks, Nicole Not sure which DNN version you are using, but the error is because the proper dll is not there. In 2.1.2 it...

C:\dotnetnuke\controls\Address.ascx.vb(28): 'CountryListBox' is ambiguous in the namespace 'DotNetNuke.Web.UI.WebControls'.
I have DNN 2.0.4 in my machine. I start to learning how to generate my own custom module. I removed two data provider projects(Access & Sql) down there and rebuild the whole solution. Everything so far is fine except the Error msgs come from these two modules as following: C:\dotnetnuke\controls\Address.ascx.vb(28): 'CountryListBox' is ambiguous in the namespace 'DotNetNuke.Web.UI.WebControls'. and C:\dotnetnuke\controls\CountryListBox\CountryListBox.vb(126): 'CountryLookup' is ambiguous in the namespace 'DotNetNuke'. C:\dotnetnuke\controls\CountryListBox\CountryListBox.vb(14...

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''

Gallery sub-project 'Getting Started' or 'Instructions'?
Am I missing something pretty obvious here?  I'd like to take a look on instructions on how to get the Gallery up and running, adding pics, etc.  I downloaded it but the documentation didn't have anything like that in there.  Am I missing something?  Are there instructions out there that I'm missing or anything?  Is there a Getting Started guide for the Gallery sub-project.  It looks great!  I'd just like to be able to use it. Thanks, CMLChad Michael Lawson Not saying everything is properly explained but the help labels should be more than adequate to g...

Cannot convert type 'type' to 'type'

Problem: The type 'typename' exists in both 'dll-name-1' and 'dll-name-2'
Hi at all!For some strange reason I sometimes (not always) get the following compilation error when starting my ASP.net project:Server Error in '/' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'ASP.formscontrols_worker_it_ascx' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0....

Operator '*' is not defined for type 'DBNull' and type 'Decimal'.
 I am getting an error from the following line   <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text='<%# String.Format("{0:C}", Eval("ProductQty") * Eval("Price"))   %>' ></asp:Label> I think I may need to convert/define the Variables but not quite sure how to do it. Any help would be great. it's not a matter of converting...its the fact that the value from the DB is Null... You'll have to wrap an IF check around it or change your query to return 0 instead of Null. If the field ...

Operator '=' is not defined for type 'Char' and type 'Boolean'.
Hello, In my application when i click the button i'm getting this " Operator '=' is not defined for type 'Char' and type 'Boolean'. " But when i test it locally there is no problem at all!!!! Please tell me why this error is occuring...Thanks SwapnaPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. swapnasamsonvarkey: Hello, In my application when i click the button i'm getting this " Operator '=' is not defined for type 'Char' and type 'Boolean'. " But when i test it lo...

'b'..'a'

Web resources about - The names space or the type ' DotNetNuke' in Imports on the level of the project ' DotNetNuke' is untraceable?????? - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started

UNTRACEABLE Trailer - YouTube
Release Date: 25 January 2008 (United States) Within the FBI there exists a division dedicated to investigating and prosecuting criminals on ...

Group backing Clinton gets $1M from untraceable donors - AOL.com
The seven-figure donation, made June 29 to the pro-Clinton Priorities USA Action, came from another super political action committee, called ...

Report: National Academy of Sciences: Electronic glitches in cars untraceable, more oversight needed
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Technology , Toyota "We couldn't find anything, but we're still blaming the car." That's the gist of ...

MIT researchers create ‘untraceable’ text messaging that’s even more secure than Tor
... of us had assumed , we were intrigued to see that some researchers at MIT are now claiming that they've created a way to send completely "untraceable" ...

Hackers Are Trying To Create An Untraceable And Comprehensive Financial System Using Bitcoin
... indisputable record of irreversible transactions—clearly has a value. Just think, “internet gold” without the risk of shocks to supply. Untraceable ...

New Drug “Spice”: Legal, Untraceable, And On The Rise In The Southland
Officials say use of a dangerous new drug is rising in the Southland, and parents are shocked that it remains legal and accessible even as it ...

Website Removes Instructions For Making Untraceable, 3D-Printed Plastic Gun
The gun was unveiled this week by Cody Wilson, a 25-year-old law school student in Texas, who was dubbed one of the 15 most dangerous people ...

Who Is Eric Hoteham? Clinton Private Server Listed Under Mysterious, Untraceable Name
It remains unclear exactly who set up and maintained the private email server for Clinton, but the AP traced it back to Eric Hoteham – a mysterious ...

'Ghost Gunner' lets people make untraceable, homemade guns
'Ghost Gunner' lets people make untraceable, homemade guns

Untraceable $20 device can allow hacker to control a car 'from miles away'
... don’t, so we’ll look at a security weakness that might allow an attacker to control the locks of a Tesla Model S sedan as well as a $20 “untraceable” ...