Survey Module still doesn't work for me

When I place the survey module on my page I get:

Error: Users Online is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.ModuleLoadException: Parameter count does not match Parameter Value count. ---> System.ArgumentException: Parameter count does not match Parameter Value count. at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.AssignParameterValues(SqlParameter[] commandParameters, Object[] parameterValues) at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteReader(String connectionString, String spName, Object[] parameterValues) at YourCompanyName.UsersOnline.SqlDataProvider.GetOnlineUsers(Int32 PortalId) at YourCompanyName.UsersOnline.UsersOnline.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Any ideas?
DotNetNuke Bronze Benefactor
0
lilryno

Spellchecker doesn't work: no error, just doesn't work
Hey all. This is only happening with one person. It's all GW7 no SP. has worked fine before. Anyway when they type along it doesn't catch that spelling and it doesn't fire up spell check before it's sent like it is checked off to do. It does nothing. It just sends it when you click send; no error, nothing. I did a rebuild, analyze/fix. I have it set at all levels for this user. any ideas Mark, well, I'd try a more recent client version first. GW7 was less than stellar before SP1. Uwe -- Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp Please don...

Urgent: AutoCompleteExtender doesn't work/Updatepanel doesn't work
This is my code for the AutoCompleteExtender <asp:textbox id="txtQuickSearch" runat="server" CssClass="inputText" style="width:145px; "></asp:textbox> <atlas:AutoCompleteExtender runat="server" ID="acSearch"> <atlas:AutoCompleteProperties TargetControlID="txtQuickSearch" Enabled="True" ServicePath="http://localhost/Sony.BusinessSuite.Web.UI/AtlasServices/MasterData.asmx" ServiceMethod="GetAllModels" minimumprefixlength="2" /> </atlas:AutoCompleteExtender> When i start typing fiddler shows: # Result Host URL Body Caching Content-Type User-...

Can't get the Web Controls to work.. The Build.Bat file doesn't work? HELP>> ARGGG>.
Hi.. I was wanting to use the IE Web Controls, the Tab Strip, etc, and play with it.. Since I have IIS 5, I thought I'd copy them there using the Read me.txt instructions and then copy to a dev server that I use at a web host.. Well, everything worked except the Build file doesn't build the Microsoft.UI.Webcontrols.DLL file? When I try to run it by double clicking on it, it runs really fast in  the DOS window, but I can't see what it says and it closes.. So I tried to do so manually and I received an error that the "cse.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command or batch...

Freenx doesn't work, NX doesn't work with compiz. Questions
FreeNX just doesn't work. NX from nomachine installed well, but I guess that limits me to two logins? NX doesn't work with compiz, tho, at least from machines not running compiz. So no great surprise. :-) Is there any way to run startkde that disables compiz and uses kwin? Alternatively, hows the easiest way to handle alternative logins? I could link the two documents folders together, but then I'd have problems with file permissions. I'm just looking for ideas here, I could live with two logins. -- dougnc -------------------------------------------...

'Get It Now' button doesn't work
Have SM 1.1.11. I know that there are more recent versions. But 1.1.11 seems nice and stable. Nonetheless, a 'SeaMonkey Update Notification' regularly presents itself onscreen (usually after a re-boot). And so I have clicked on the 'Get It Now' button provided. Trouble is, nothing happens. (The computer is connected to the Internet, yes.) Comments, anyone? Thanks - Ken (in Oz) Ken wrote: > Have SM 1.1.11. I know that there are more recent versions. But 1.1.11 > seems nice and stable. Nonetheless, a 'SeaMonkey Update Notification' >...

keeps making me download update, but, update doesn't work, makes me download update, update doesn't work..................
Name: donald davis Email: galenachefatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: keeps making me download update, but, update doesn't work, makes me download update, update doesn't work.................. Comments: That's pretty much the whole deal. An update screen pops up, I update, the update doesn't take and the next time I use firefox mozilla the same thing happens over and over and over. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Installation 'Sybase DataWindow PS' printer on W98 doesn't work (so PDF export can't work either)
I have a problem with export DataWindow content to PDF on W98 systems. (I don't have any problem with PDF export on other systems like as WINNT, W2K, WXP). I found out that the problem is in the Sybase DataWindow PS printer. It looks like installed but it DOESN'T WORK on W98. When I try print something on this printer then no PostScript file is created. So I tried manual installation of it but it occurs an error during manual installation (I used description of instalation from Bruce Armstrong). The error said that printer driver (PSCRIPT.DLL) can't be loaded. I use...

How to 'LOCK' a record (one more time
PB 6.5.1 and Oracle 8.0.6 (7.3 driver). Using embedded SQL, is there a way to 'lock' a row (record) so second user doesn't update a field before the first user saves their changes? Didn't see a 'lock' parameter in the transaction object for Oracle. Or is there some other scheme I should use? Get this error in the function script painter: (0016): database C0038: ORA-01786: FOR UPDATE of this query expression not allowed Using select like: SELECT owner.table.field1, owner.table.field2 INTO :ls_field1, :ls_field2 FROM owner.table WHER...

Directory.Delete(path, true); doesn't work (.net 1.1) and admin can't delete
Hello all.  I have a web application that creates a user temp directory, copies files into that directory, manipulates those files, sends files to the user, and then calls Directory.Delete(path, true); to delete the temp directory and all of its contents.  The problem is that this doesn't work and the directory is still there after the method call and code execution is complete.  I also can't delete the directory manually even when logged in as an Administrator.  It says 'Cannot delete <path>: Access is denied.'.  I was under the impression that specifying 'tru...

3.0.12
Add an Image module and select an image for it. Go to Module settings Unselect Display Container. The container stills shows up.Do you know the truth when you hear it? I've noticed that the 'Don't Display Container' option does not apply when logged in as host or admin- the container still shows. Logging out and browsing seems to hide the container. I don't know if this applies with registered users though.Kirk The behavior of all containers is erratic as well, some don't even show the picture. This happens in both preview and design views.Do you know the truth when you hear it?...

Restoring previous session on start up still doesn't work in FF 3b5
Name: Dave Myron Email: daveatorangechickendotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Restoring previous session on start up still doesn't work in FF 3b5 Comments: On the Main tab of Preferences, under Startup, I have "When Firefox starts: Show my windows and tabs from last time" but it does not work. Restarting results in a fresh browser Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

I'm getting the access denied error in an iframe and have read stuff and i still can't get it to work! PLEASE HELP ME
 so i went and downloaded the new ajax toolkit 10920 from codeplex. I was still getting the error so i found this i've just read http://blogs.msdn.com/delay/archive/2007/02/05/safely-avoiding-the-access-denied-dialog-how-to-work-around-the-access-denied-cross-domain-iframe-issue-in-the-ajax-control-toolkit.aspx I went to edit common.js as instructed but it aslready has the lines added, and still causes this error. I am trying to use the CollapsiblePanelExtender in an iframe where the parent is not the same domain as the child. What else should i do? Thanks lots in advance &n...

Web resources about - Survey Module still doesn't work for me - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started