SEO with asp.net dotnetnuke

 Hi,

How can i improve this asp.net dotnetnuke site SEO?. Still i cannot see this site in google , when i try keyword searching. I have submit to this site google, yahoo, and live

But when i search keyword i cannot see site. If i search domain i can see site

site is  www.seeds-lanka.com

krds

lakmal

http://www.odesk.com/users/ASP-NET-Web-application-Designer-DotNetNuke-Expert_~~4fc245f3b8e64e9b
0
gslakmal

I have used DNN for several sites and it works great.  I noticed in your source the Keyworks are not comma seperated.  They should be a comma delimited list.

View Brenden Kehren's profile on LinkedIn
Remember to mark as answer if this post answered your question.
0
b471code3
4/26/2009 6:43:51 PM

gslakmal:
How can i improve this asp.net dotnetnuke site SEO?.

There are dedicated DotNetNuke support forums at www.dotnetnuke.com where you'll get a better answer to this.  Tom Kraak is the DNN SEO guru and you'll find him posting there.

Jeff

jeff
4/27/2009 12:31:53 PM

 Hi, bit late to the party with this one - I tried to reply to the thread a few days ago and had to get it moved out of the DNN forum here as apparently that forum is disabled (dont know how you managed to post there in the first place lol?)

Anyway I just wanted to point out that one thing the -might- be causing a problem is a non-standard robots.txt

You use the allow keyword which isnt technically part of the robots.txt specification.

However from looking in the cache of google it seems like you were last visited on 21st of april. If this is a new site it can take you a while before you start ranking for keywords.

Also that massive blob of keywords you have put at the bottom is not going to do you any favours with regards to seo. It was one of the early tricks that worked about 5 years ago but now it is at worst harmful to your ranking and at best useless.
0
rtpHarry

VS.NET 2003 Project Templates for DotNetNuke from dnnjungle.vmasanas.net
First, many thanks Vicenç Masanas for provide the free template.  Your tool has help many of us to speedup the development effort.Questions:1.  After install the template, there is option to generate DNN Module Communicator and DNN Module Listerner.  Anyone try these?  Any sample code to show how they suppose to work?2.  There are CodeSmith template to generate Info, Controller, Data Provider, SQL DataProvider.  These template go against table only.  Is there away to generate code from a view or store procedure?It is a free tool so one should not ...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

how to get start with .NET

dotnetnuke.traincert.net
Please visit http://dotnetnuke.traincert.net for great videos on advanced dotnetnuke topics. Videos that will provide you with the knowledge to implement, maintain, extend and develop portals with dotnetnuke. You'll become proficient as a dnn administrator and developer. On the site you will find training videos that cover the most advanced dotnetnuke concepts. http://dotnetnuke.traincert.net /Jan Blomquist [MVP]Senior Developerhttp://gaiaware.net - Ajax building blocks for ASP.NET Hi Jan, I see you have the forums up and running on your site. I noticed that you installed the...

Getting Started with DotNetNuke
I have successfully installed the software, created and connected to the database. When I go to the Default.aspx page it takes me to the "Welcome to DotNetNuke..." page. It says: "Select the Host tab to manage multiple portals as the Host.", but there is no Host tab. Where do I go from here? Also, is there a development environment in DotNetNuke? If so, how do I get to it? Thanks. *bump* Same problem here.  Installed, welcome page, and instructions to change admin password.  No admin tabs, Host tabs or otherwise visible. Zone Alarm is turned off (but installed), clear...

LiveStats.NET and DotNetNuke
I am looking at DeepMetrics - LiveStats.NET application to provide stats and reporting for a website I am launching. I am wondering if anyone has had success with this or a similar statistics application in DotNetNuke. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Cary I've used LiveStats.XSP with DNN 3.x.  Works fine.  I just assigned meaningful names to the arcane URLs so that I could see "Contact Us" in the reports instead of "/Contact/tabid/127/Default.aspx" Personally, I would look at something like AWStats too.  It's free, and does many of the same things...

Getting Start With .net

Datawindows.net and Dotnetnuke??
Anybody working with Datawindows.net and Dotnetnuke?? Thanks! Mel foothillgroup@yahoo.com ...

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

Net Farmers net

Web resources about - SEO with asp.net dotnetnuke - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...