Sorry doubble post!!

Regards
Trisect Development
Want to remember your passwords
Try Trisect Password Keeper on www.trisect.dk
0
timelord

Problem with editing module settings
HiI just put an Annoucement module on my website.When I enter settings for this module I can not open advanced settings, I clik on + but nothing happens!Its the same when I try to open page settings.How can it be I can not do this?I expirenced this before, but vack then I reinstalled DNN again, I do not want to do this now!RegardsJens Thomsen, DenmarkRegards Trisect Development Want to remember your passwords Try Trisect Password Keeper on www.trisect.dk First try it with another browser. I'm not very familiar with the new client API, but it could also be that the referenced .js files a...

Getting a strange error when trying to edit a module. See bottom post. No 'Edit Webfilter Settings' menu option is showing up in the Actions Menu either...
Hey folks: Well, I've been working on a module for my writers' website.  I created a dnn file, went to Module Definitions, browsed and added it, and then went to upload it.  Got this error: StartJob Reading files Info Loading ewriters.WebFilter.dllì< Failure ExceptionICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.ZipException: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.DeflaterHuffman.BitReverse(Int32 toReverse) at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression. InflaterHuffmanTree.BuildTree(Byte[] codeLengths) at I...

view module and edit module settings!!!!
I am frustrated at the way the permission settings are. For example, I have a writers column that displays a feedback module similar to a blog, disscussion etc. When the permissions are set for view & edit, all users or reg users can edit other peoples posts...... Why in the hell are all the modules like this??There is no security for preventing this.. I have spend several hours on trial and error with all configurations.. There is no way to set the permissions for each registered user not to edit others... It makes me want to just get a third party crap board that will do what is needed...

DNN3 problems editing modules: Module Title
Recently I just upgraded from DNN 2.12.2 to DNN3(latest build).  Prior to the extraction of the DNN3 zip file I backed up all the directories  within the Virtual directory and deleted them all, then extracted the new version.  I connected to the same SQL database using the same connection string.  The installation ran with no errors, however, any pre-existing module on a pre-existing page that did  not have a module title, set within basic settings, does not give me the option to edit the module.  Strange. If I add a new module and remove the module title I am f...

module settings (settings.ascx)
I don't know if this is me or what, but I have a treeview control from flytreeview that works great outside of module settings page,  it keeps it state across postbakcs . But in Settings.ascx it does not.  Are we limited to controls that do not depend on viewstate to maintain its state in module settings? Has anybody experienced similar problem?You died at the very end of your life...

Problem Getting Started
In have run the 1317set.bat file and still get the following error: Unable to get your db version please run version script against your db and restart your web application (go to update/scripts/ folder and run 1317set.bat). Any help to get me started would be much appreciated.www.creativenrg.co.uk | www.therivercard.com Have you checked your connection string? This is sometimes caused by a faulty db connection. I am new to Rainbow and get the same error when trying to run it for the first time. Does not matter which of the following I comment out in web.config: <!-...

Getting "Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line ..." error when trying to create table mappings for table associations in ADO.NET Entity Framework
 Table A: COUNTRY_LOOKUP COUNTRY_ID   smallintclustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    COUNTRY_ID TABLE B: COUNTRY_MODE_RULES CARRIER_ID    intMODE_RULE_TYPE_ID    intORIG_COUNTRY_ID    smallintDEST_COUNTRY_ID    smallint clustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    CARRIER_ID, MODE_RULE_TYPE_ID, ORIG_COUNTRY_ID, DEST_COUNTRY_IDThere is a foreign key relationship from COUNTRY_MODE_RULES to COUNTRY_LOOKUPORIG_COUNTRY_IDREFERENCES .COUNTRY_LOOKUP (COUNTRY_ID)DEST_CO...

CATALook Store Module -> where do the module settings get stored?
I'm doing some research work using the demo version of the CATALook store module - in particular, to get the desired effect, I need to create a separate page for each advanced category, in order to display more information about that category (in this case, I'm doing an advanced category for each brand the store sells). This results in quite a few pages, which is not much of a problem in itself - but with DNN sites I normally setup the site on my local machine, then do a SQL Migration to the web host, thus transferring across all the settings and not having to create the site twice. H...

Problem getting a Datagrid to allow users to edit it...(in line editing)
Hi, In my DNN custom module I have three panels with various controls on them. If a user clicks the "edit database" button...it makes all these panels disappear and one appear. That panel has a datagrid on it. My goal is to allow users to manipulate the database information using the datagrid. The datagrid is bound to a dataset which is pulled from the database and the data displays fine. I tried adding a button column to the datagrid (I'm using Visual Studio) and it puts a nice "edit" button to the left of every row in the database. Very nice. My understanding ...

[DNN204] Error while trying to edit Module Settings and accessing Site Settings
Today I hit this error while I tried to edit Module Settings... Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Security Exception Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file. Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Requested registry access is not allowed. Source Error: An unhandl...

Problems Getting Started
I have been trying to get the Control Adapters going for the last day. I don't have a clue what's going. My CSS menu is called 'fireMenu'. It is in a themes folder. It is attached to the webpage. My CSSSelectorClass is set to "fireMenu" Here's the code on the source page Here's the link in the header: The webpage does not seem to communicating with the CSS page; none of the changes I've made show up on the menu. What is showing is a vertical menu with a grey background with no separation...

Problems getting started...
Just installed May CTP on W2K3, and am trying to get the ASP.NET Pro Web Parts sample to work (Stephan Walther - MSDN October 2003 - Meet the Web Part Framework)... So how do I use the Web Parts sample aspx and ascx files with VS2005? There doesn't seem to be an ASP.NET project type in the VS templates, so I tried "new web site". But when I create an empty new web site (containing only a default.aspx) and build it, it doesn't create the virtual directory under IIS. And if I then manually create the virtual directory, IE can't display the default.aspx (gets 404 error). But I can...

Problems getting started...
Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting started with asp.net I'm new to asp.net but have some old asp experience. I've got a webserver running Win2k server with IIS. I'm trying to learn asp.net so I decided to take the webmatrix tutorial. I installed MSDE and the .net framework onto my server as illistrated in the tutorial, built the sample database from section 2, and then the sample DataGrid.aspx page from section 3. (I'm connecting to my web server from a development system running the webmatrix tool and sql server 2000 [for enterprise manager], and using a mapped drive t...

Problems Getting Started

Web resources about - Problem with editing a modules settings - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started

Help:Contents/Account settings and maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mode setting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mode setting can be done in kernel space ( Kernel Mode Setting or KMS) or in user space ( User-space Mode Setting , UMS). Doing mode setting ...

5 Facebook Privacy Settings You Must Review Now
Facebook now has five different settings for controlling whether and how you get tagged on the site.

Analysis: Facebook’s New Privacy Settings a Major (and Risky) Step Toward Openness
The upcoming changes to Facebook’s privacy settings will allow users to control who they share information with every time they post a piece ...

Woolworths to tap Chinese consumer by setting up shop on Tmall
Woolworths is aiming to tap China's demand for Australian food and grocery products on China's largest online business-to-consumer market.

'Delusions' setting Australia up for a big budget shock: Ross Garnaut
The case for company tax cuts for large business has not been subject to &quot;rigorous analysis&quot; according to leading economist Ross Garnaut. ...

Setting Up TV Ads With Facebook Ads
How do consumers respond to television ads that they have already seen, either on Facebook or on TV? Facebook IQ commissioned a study by neuromarketing ...

Woolworths to tap Chinese consumer by setting up shop on Tmall
Woolworths is aiming to tap China's demand for Australian food and grocery products on China's largest online business-to-consumer market.

Why did Obama choose the Oval Office setting for his speech and then stand behind a lectern?
Shouldn't he have sat at his desk? I see Callum Borchers at The Washington Post has asked the same question: Whatever the impetus, let's get ...

Setting up permanent 301 Redirects in htaccess
... access your site allowing you to enter password restrictions and more. However, it can also be used to override and configure your site settings ...