Paypal and "Registered Users" (Cant edit Security settings for "Registered Users"

I would like to have people pay to be "Registered Users".
On the "Edit Security Roles", "Advanced Settings", I can see "Service Fee", and similar settings.
But I cant edit anything!

The goal is to have PayPal payment on registration, and to have only one type of registered users...
(Nor "Registered Users" and "Subscribers")

Thanks
Olav

0
OlavDNN

"Locked By Unknown User" and "Can not get user info" ...
Similar problem to one posted earlier. I have an HTML file as part of a PowerSite project with a status of "Locked by unknown user". The file size is 2K. When I try and delete the file from the project, I get the second message of "Can not get user info". I have deleted this file from the <orphaned items> project hoping this may help, but I am unable to get past the "Can not get user info" message. I have tried recycling the component manager and restarting my NT 4.0 machine. Any ideas ? Mike PowerSite 1.0 NT 4.0 SP3 Hi ! Try following u...

Trying to change the Register link to "signup" or "get started"
Can someone please tell me where to change the text for the Register link. I would rather it say "signup" or "Get Started" or something. I have spent a long time looking for a place to change this, but im stumped. Any help is appreciated You can do this by modifying the resource file for the User control.  This is how it is accomplished: Goto the menu:  Admin->Languages. Open:  Local Resources->Admin->Skins->User.ascx.  It will ask you to "You are about to create a custom localized file for this portal. Are you sure you want to overload default localized fil...

help with setting international "user defined" or "other" settings
I'm not sure what I changed it from but it seems that I have messed up something to do with the user defined and international settings in the "send" tab of "options" What should this be set to normally, I had it at European ISO but I didn't like what it did to my headers. I've forgotten what default was before I stared playing. I speak English and I am in North America, Should it be maybe European Windows? I see no other relevant option. Win98SE Thx Bella "�ella Cr�fT�" <bella@myisp.com> wrote in message news:ara3ef$2s5p$1@news.gr...

"Page Inherits" , "Namespace" , "Register TagPrefix" , & "Assembly"
Hi,         I'm just start learning web matrix, can anyone explain to me about the "Page Inherits" , "Namespace" , "Register TagPrefix" , & "Assembly"  Thanks you~~          Most of the information you are asking you can get definitions from http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconPage.asp linkHope it helps!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Thanks a lot! :)...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Get "Mail"/"Get "News" / "Write"/"Post" buttons?
If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me and probably others from constantly forgetting to make the change before proceeding. :-) Or is there an extension to do this which I don't know about? Thanks! Bob Bob P wrote: > If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" > changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me > and probably others...

what is this line for ? <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="register.aspx.vb" Inherits="kc.register"%>
Sorry, guys, if the subject is a bit long . ^_- But i have been stuck at this problem for 4 days already, Everytime i try to add a new web form, i can never set it as start page and it keeps giving me "Parser Error" and highlighting the line below to me. "<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="register.aspx.vb" Inherits="kc.register"%>" But if i were to remove that line from the html file, i could set that webform as start page.So i would like to know if removing that line of code from the html,...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"Assign To", "QA Contact", "CC" how manage users ?
Hi My bugzilla have many projects, when user is adding bug, he got weird-long list "Assign To", "QA Contact", "CC". Only when user is not in any group, he is not in lists. How can i limit that ? projects 1 2 users q w e r t y When user q is adding bug in project 1, he got list ("Assign To", "QA Contact", "CC") like that: q, w, ...

How do I set a home page. Traffic Swarm says just click "edit" then "preferences," but there is no "preferences," under "edit."
Name: Theodore Pong Email: theodorepongatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: How do I set a home page. Traffic Swarm says just click "edit" then "preferences," but there is no "preferences," under "edit." Comments: How do I set a home page. Traffic Swarm says just click "edit" then "preferences," but there is no "preferences," under "edit." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

"Using" or "With"

"To" and "From" missing

replace the "." with a ","

Web resources about - Paypal and "Registered Users" (Cant edit Security settings for "Registered Users" - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started