Is the "Discussions" module the same as "Forum" module?

My fresh install of DNN has several modules, including a "Forum" module.  The online tour mentions a "Discussions" module, but not a forum one. Are these the same?  If so, why does my Forum module not have a "Configuration" item in the Module Actions Menu?  I can't find a way to configure the thing, or any of the other modules for  that matter.

I have the same problem with the Photo Gallery module - there's no "configuration" menu item; there's a Module Settings item, but that only lets me configure permissions, header, footer, colors, etc.

Any ideas?  I'm logging in with the admin login.

0
ken444445