Installation Problem 3.1.1 With Source

Hello everyone. I have been working on the installation process of DotNetNuke 3.1.1 with Source all day now and I read the readme instructions and I am pretty sure I have everything installed correctly. However, when I go to localhost/DotNetNuke I get the source code and not the actual application.  Am I missing something here?? When it says DotNetNuke with Source does that not install the program?? I have tried to find an installation tutorial but I havent had any luck. Can anyone help.
Thanks a bunch
Christina
0
ltcv28

Dear Cristina
try find where framework is instaled and use this path to run
from command line
aspnet_regiis.exe -i
that register net to Yours IIS server
I do it before 20min