I installed DotNetNuke 3.11, but core services won't work

I installed  to ISP:n DotNetNuke 3.11, everything works fine if I install it locally, but when I install it http://www.korhonen.org all out of core services
are there but not any core services like HTML/text and also the demosite will not be created. Otherwise site works

What I am doing wrong?
Any settings in database, I should be DBO at database....

Thanks,

Mauri

0
mwkorhon

You need to log in to your site as host host and change the password right away.

After that choose wizard, and choose a template to build your site from.  Or, just start adding pages and adding modules.

Your site seems to be working fine.

0
Girly_Coder
10/20/2005 12:08:20 AM

The point is that I am missing the most important modules like Text/HTML module. I just see 10 modules and if I do a local installation I see around 20 modules. Also with exactly the same same operation I get this demo site about admin logins and thinks like that and as you can see my www.korhonen.org is empty.

Br,

Mauri

0
mwkorhon
10/20/2005 1:26:07 AM
Well I solved the problem but uploading the controls again by my portal:
Host Settings -> Module Definitions -> Uppload New Module -> Browse : HTML_3.1_Install.zip

Thanks for all

Mauri
0
mwkorhon

Can't start X server and can't install NVIDIA display driver when upgrade to 11.3 from 11.2
Hi, all, I upgrade to 11.3 from 11.2 according to official portal "system upgrade". Code: -------------------- #zypper ref -------------------- Code: -------------------- #zypper dup -------------------- After complete, I restart the system, it just can login in by terminate. When I run Code: -------------------- #startx -------------------- Got below message: > > ... > Current version of pixman: 0.18.0 > Before reportign problems, check help http://wiki.x.og > to make sure that you have the latest version. > Ma...

Fresh install of opensuse 11.3 won't start
Hello I have been trying to setup my first linux box (dual boot with windows 7)for 10 hours now and it seems like I'm cursed.. anyhow: I downloaded the iso from the webpage and used the live cd option. From there I chose install and proceeded to install the OS. Everything went fine and I got a message that the system would need to restart without the live cd. I saw the chameleon with the white growing line under (which seemed to run to it's completion) and then I came to a screen mostly white with three option buttons in the bottom right corner and my mouse with the wait...

Can't get my Reporting Services to work within DotNetNuke
I am trying to add a call to a Microsoft Report from my module.  I have got the following code: Private Sub btnPrint_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnPrint.Click Dim format As String = "PDF" 'This is the name/location where the report will be generated on the web server 'the best part is that you can name the actual file anything you want in this code 'give write permissions to this folder: Dim fileName As String = "C:\Temp\Tester.PDF" 'name of report on the report server that you want to use 'its basically / project name / report name...

DVD drive won't work after install of 11.3.. No.. I did not spill beer in it..
I think I broke something. I have been playing with SUSE 11.3 for 2 days now getting it ready for me to work on. Now that I want to put some pictures on, I notice my DVD/CD is not working at all. I can seethe icon in Nautilus but when I click on it nothing happens. I ran the hardware info from Yast and this is what came up. 55: SCSI 100.0: 10602 CD-ROM (DVD) [Created at block.249] Unique ID: KD9E.dkrhozW_Ty1 Parent ID: vuMS.iyIwgooRAo4 SysFS ID: /class/block/sr0 SysFS BusID: 1:0:0:0 SysFS Device Link: /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:0e.0/host1/target1:0:0/1:0:0:0 Har...

I get "The stored procedure 'dbo.AddDesktopModule' doesn't exist" Error installing 3.012 and 3.013. Version 2.12 installs fine.
I keep getting the following "The stored procedure 'dbo.AddDesktopModule' doesn't exist" Error installing 3.012 and 3.013. Version 2.12 installs fine.  I get the same error if I try to upgrade to version 3.013 after installing version 2.12.  Any ideas. I had a similar problem a while back. My problem was that the Sql Server was setup to be case sensitive. It can  not be this way for Dnn. Maybe something to look at....

Smart Tags won't open and some Intellisense won't fully work after installing LINQ CTP
I have installed the latest LINQ CTP.Some of the Intellisense stopped working. For example, writing:List<int> l=new with a space in the end, generally gives me a list of items, and List<int> is selected by default so I can press tab and get it written. After Installing LINQ it seems to be gone... Means no Intellisense is given. Only when hitting Ctrl+Space the list is shown but the default option is not selected.Another thing, when a smart tag is appears I'm unable to open it, hovering the small line expands the icon, but clicking the icon does nothing. Tried to hit Shift+Alt...

Firefox crashes on start
I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've looked up and down google to try and find the answer to no avail. Suddenly, today, firefox stopped working. I was doing some maintenance on the computer and did the following: upgraded Spyware doctor and rescanned upgraded Registry Mechanie, did a registry fix and a computer optimization I have to assume the problem comes from there, since it was working fine before that. The first crash report I got referenced moveplayer@movenetworks.com. Since then, they've been different. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing w...

Forums 3.10.04 Doesn't work on DotNetNuke 3.2
I have install forums 3.10.04 on DotNetNuke 3.2. But when I have access forums, a error massage appearing:A critical error has occurred.INSERT statement conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK_Forum_ThreadsRead_Forum_Users'. The conflict occurred in database 'DnnCart-3.2', table 'Forum_Users', column 'UserID'. insert The statement has been terminated.Project Managerhttp://www.ttnkvn.comhttp://www.pjsvn.com...

Designer in Qt 4.6.3 won't start in OpenSuSE 11.3
I have a fresh OpenSuSE 11.3 install on an Acer Aspire 5740-6491. I installed the latest qt-sdk package, and qtcreator and qmake seem to work fine. Designer does not work when I run the "designer" command. I get an error saying: kniles@ClownCar:~> designer designer: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/kde4/plugins/phonon_backend/phonon_xine.so: undefined symbol: _ZN6Phonon12PulseSupport11getInstanceEv kniles@ClownCar:~> When I run this command and get this error nothing happens. The program does not open or hang. It simply exits. Does anyone else have this...

Some kde apps won't work after downgrading 11.4->11.3
Hi, after being not so satisfied with opensuse 11.4 (worked really slow at times), i decided to downgrade to 11.3. But now, some applications won't start. When starting personal kontact, i only got a notification that akonadi server is starting but it doesn't progress. Only thing I can do is to kill the app.Same for Clementine (amarok-like player), but here it doesn't even try to start. So, I was thinking to delete all the settings folders concerning these apps in my home folder, but it doesn't change anything. I did so by searching for *kmail* *kontact* and ...

After Upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.5 Jaguar won't start as NT service
After upgrading a 3.0.1 Jaguar server to 3.5, Jaguar will not start as a NT service. Jagaur will start if run as a desktop application. The following errors are in the log after attempting to start as a service. Jun 19 16:49:18 2000: Starting Jaguar CTS 3.5 Jun 19 16:49:18 2000: Server's native codeset is utf8 Warning: Failed to initialize SSLServiceProvider: reason: 23 Jun 19 16:49:19 2000: Library: 'libjjdk11x.dll' for component type 'java' Jun 19 16:49:22 2000: Java JIT Compiler disabled Jun 19 16:49:22 2000: Java component debugging disabled Jun 19 16:49:22 ...

DotNetNuke installed, but won't run
Hi, I just downloaded DNN 3.0 and got it installed.  When I try to run it however, I get an error that looks like this: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSettings.GetPortalSettings(Int32 TabId, PortalAliasInfo objPortalAliasInfo) +127 DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSe...

Craig's Tip #77 (3.8 Site-Site VPN slave server that won't start VPN services)
I have a couple of questions: Does this problem happen in IKE mode, Legacy mode, or both ? If there's a replica of root on another server on the slave's segment, I assume this is enough of a 'fix' to allow the services to start properly? Thanks Adrian James Quote: "Update: Aug 24, 2004: I am hearing that there is a design bug with BorderManager 3.8 Site-to-Site VPN that requires the slave server to contact a replica of the Root partition in order to launch. This means (for now) that you need to put a replica of Root on the VPN slave server. This makes se...

I just installed the update 3.5.2 and now my Norton 360 v.3.5 toolbar and IPS won't work w/Firefox!
Name: Amanda Dindal Email: amanda_rj7atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I just installed the update 3.5.2 and now my Norton 360 v.3.5 toolbar and IPS won't work w/Firefox! Comments: I, regrettably updated both Firefox and my Norton 360 product the same day. I immediately got a message that my Norton is not compatible with the Firefox 3.5.2. This is completely unacceptable and ridiculous. A product which I purchased to protect me--especially while on the internet (and from it) now won't work in the browser. VERY DISAPPOINTING, to say the least. Browser Det...

Web resources about - I installed DotNetNuke 3.11, but core services won't work - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...