Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2

Aynyone seen this message?

Error Installing DotNetNuke

Current Assembly Version: 03.02.00

Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'.

0
Unfolded

Error upgrading from dnn 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
I am trying to upgrade from dnn version 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. Following the exact instructions included in the 3.2.2 package I recieve the following error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: ?Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> Line 257: &...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Error Upgrading 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
  I'm getting the following error when I browse to the side after uploading the upgrade files.  Any help would be appreciated! Notes:  Upgrade instructions followed exactly.            <trust level="Medium" originUrl="http://[mydomain].*" /> is set in web.config Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Assembly fredck.fcked...

Error in Upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
Upgrading a 3.1.1 version to 3.2.2 logged this error in the script for 3.2.1 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX terminated because a duplicate key was found for index ID 4. Most significant primary key is '3785'. Could not create constraint. See previous errors. The statement has been terminated. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQ...

error after upgrading Bugzilla from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3
Hi, I have two Windows Server 2003 machines running Bugzilla 3.2.2 + Testopia 2.2, one is production and the other is for test, both have same configuration. I tried to upgrade it with patch file bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff.gz, and my steps are: 1) Shut down your Bugzilla installation by putting some HTML or text in the shutdownhtml parameter 2) untar the .diff file and use unix2dos.exe to replace Unix line feed characters with Windows carriage returns 3) run the command: path -p1 < bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff 4) run the command: perl checksetup.pl 5) remove the text of shut...

DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.3 Upgrade Error
Hello, the upgrade said it was successful and to click here to launch the portal. I did and received the following error message. Please help. Server Error in '/psg' Application. A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.DuplicateNameException: A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable.Source Error: An unhandled e...

Error after upgrade from 3.2 to 3.2.2 (win2003)
Hello I am still a newbie here and have been trying to figure out how to do an upgrade from 3.2 to 3.2.2 on our windows 2003 server. Here is my configuration: Win2003, Apache 2.2, MySQL5.1, Perl 5.8.9, Bugzilla 3.2 I followed instructions found on: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Win32Install#Installing_Bugzilla_From_CVS. I did following command since I could not figure out how to run the 'patch' with CVSNT: S:\bugzilla-3.2>cvs update -R -d -rBugzilla_Stable Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password and got following errors when accessin...

3.2 to 3.2.2 patch upgrade
Hello, I have successfully done a 3.2 -> 3.2.2 upgrade via the patch method. Then run "checksetup.pl" OK (2 times - first mentioned a new config variable) Then logging in and doing a "sanity check". All seemed OK. However, any comment added to a bug gives a big red warning : "t looks like you didn't come from the right page. One reason could be that you entered the URL in the address bar of your web browser directly, which should be safe. Another reason could be that you clicked on a URL which redirected you here without your consent. Are yo...

Error when upgrading Bugzilla and Testopia to 3.2 and 2.2 respectively #2
Hello, I upgraded testopia and Bugzilla to 2.2 and 3.2 respectively. Previous versions are Bugzilla 3.0.2 and Testopia 2.2. It seems that when I am clicking the "Do some testing" link, error shown below is occuring. Also after I restored the database, test runs doesn't appear anymore. Software error: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'target_pass' in 'field list' [for Statement " SELECT run_id,plan_id,environment_id,product_version,build_id,plan_text_version,manager_id,start_date,stop_date,summary,notes,target_...

How to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2?
I have 2.1.1 wokring fine and I have spent a lot of time making it just right but I want to make sure I have the latest & greatest so I am trying to get 2.1.2 to work so I can upgrade. When I try to set-up 2.1.2 I get a few errors such as: Could Not Load Skin: ~/Portals/_default/Skins/_default/admin.ascx Error: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.40607\Temporary ASP.NET Files\dnn212\295dc47c\1861dacc\3z6nxty1.0.vb(159): error BC30560: 'admin_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'. Is there a simple way to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2? RDD Iff you have not made any cha...

Never done upgrade before. Have a 2.1.2 site w/many custom (purchased) modules, some of which are no longer supported. Don't see *any* info in 3.1 install docs for 2.1.2 upgrade?
Hey folks: I'm about to try something very scary, and I've spent the last 5 or so hours reading DNN 3.1 docs and doing searches here (sure which the search worked better, like allowed sort by date??).  Anyway, I don't see *any* info on updating a 2.1.2 site to a 3.1 site.  The only examples all have machine key stuff and other stuff that's not an issue (or is it?) w/2.1.2 Here's the situation: 1 I have localhost access to the site via remote desktop 2. I have disconnected backed up data and log files and reconnected 3. I have made a copy of the virtual folder. No...

Upgrade from 3.2.2 to 4.2.1 ?
Hi, I'm new to Bugzilla. We are on a rather old 3.2.2 and are considering to upgrading to the latest. However, while reading the Release Notes, I cannot find anything on upgrade paths. So I'm not sure if we can leap directly to 4.2.1 or if we are required to do one or more steps in between. Can anyone help? Thanks, Tomas On 15/06/12 12:18, Tomas Lundström wrote: > We are on a rather old 3.2.2 and are considering to upgrading to the latest. > However, while reading the Release Notes, I cannot find anything on upgrade > paths. So I'm not sure if...

Upgrade from 2.x to 3.2.2 error
Hi, anyone who knows what whent wrong here? Upgrade whent with out complaints, as I go to the page I meet this. An error has occurred.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Framework.Reflection.CreateObject(String ObjectProviderType, String ObjectProviderName, String ObjectNamespace, String ObjectAssemblyName) at DotNetNuke.Modules.NavigationProvider.NavigationProvider.Instance(String FriendlyName) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins....

Web resources about - Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2 - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started

Upgrading From Windows 1.0 to Windows 8 On Actual Hardware - YouTube
If you're watching this video, you've probably seen the other videos that prove it is possible to upgrade from Windows 1.0 all the way to Windows ...

Nuclear states still upgrading stocks

Apple users face issues upgrading to iOS 9
Apple customers were facing issues while upgrading to iOS 9, which was released this morning in Australia, technology blog 9to5Mac reported. ...

Upgrading IOIO to Bluetooth - YouTube