Error Upgrading 3.1.1 to 3.2.2 - Parser error / security

I'm getting the following error when I browse to the side after uploading the upgrade files.  Any help would be appreciated!

Notes:  Upgrade instructions followed exactly.
            <trust level="Medium" originUrl="http://[mydomain].*" /> is set in web.config

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Assembly fredck.fckeditorv2.dll security permission grant set is incompatible between appdomains.

Source Error:

Line 262:                <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 263:                <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 264:                <add assembly="*"/>
Line 265:            </assemblies>
Line 266:

Source File: c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config    Line: 264

0
hermitw

Error in Upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
Upgrading a 3.1.1 version to 3.2.2 logged this error in the script for 3.2.1 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX terminated because a duplicate key was found for index ID 4. Most significant primary key is '3785'. Could not create constraint. See previous errors. The statement has been terminated. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQ...

DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.3 Upgrade Error
Hello, the upgrade said it was successful and to click here to launch the portal. I did and received the following error message. Please help. Server Error in '/psg' Application. A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.DuplicateNameException: A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable.Source Error: An unhandled e...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Upgrade Error 3.1 to 3.2.1
I upgraded my local test site from 3.1.1 to 3.2.1 with no problems.  I then upgraded my hosted site,  but am getting an error when I go to the site home page.  Although customErrors mode in web.config is set to "off" the error still does not display.  There does not seem to be an appropriate error log in /portals/_default so I am not sure how to track down the error that is being thrown.  I have tried both modifying the old web.config and modifying release.config with appropriate values, but get the same error no matter what..Anyone have any ideas on how to determine...

Error upgrading from dnn 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
I am trying to upgrade from dnn version 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. Following the exact instructions included in the 3.2.2 package I recieve the following error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: ?Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> Line 257: &...

Help!!! After upgrading DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.1 FTB Error
I keep on getting this error after upgrading a DNN 2.1.2 to DNN 3.1.1 (Windows 2k with SQL Server 2000). The Text/HTML module when in edit comes up with error as follws; Edit Text/HTML    Basic Text Box Rich Text Editor An error has occurred.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ParseRoot() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read() at Sys...

Error Upgrading 3.1.1 to 3.2
Hello i'm upgrading in local environment my dnn 3.1.1 to 3.2  The process is running without error, but when i try to access for example to http://localhost/dotnetnuke/itomisl or http://localhost/dotnetnuke/Default.aspx?alias=localhost/dotnetnuke/itomisl or another portal configured, i obtain the next error in Internet Explorer: (Red with exclamation) "An error has occurred". If i go to table dnn_eventlog the logproperties in the last record inserted by date is the next <ArrayOfAnyType xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi=" 0 ...

Error on upgrade 3.1.1
Windows Server 2003 - SQL 2005 ExpressI have upgraded a development site with no issues, but my next upgrade is giving me some trouble. Everything seems to go fine until the end.Installation Status Report00:00:00.015 - Installing Version: 3.1.000:00:00.015 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.SetUp.SqlDataProvider00:00:00.109 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.Schema.SqlDataProvider00:00:01.046 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider00:00:01.218 - Installing MemberRole Provider:00:00:01.218 - Executing InstallCommon.sql00:00:01.890 - Executing InstallMembership.sql00:00:02.218 - Executi...

Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2
I have tried this two times, by using my current 2.1.2 version, copy over all files from 3.2 into the 2.1.2 directory.Updated and verified the config file. Open the site through the browser, but... :o( It stops at once with the below message Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.00 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'. Is there any knowledge about this? Am I the only one experiencing this :o(...

Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2
Aynyone seen this message? Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.00 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'....

Upgrade Error 3.1 to 3.2.2. Please Help
Hello I have recently updated my website to 3.2.2 and when I tried to install the upgrade I was met with this error message: Unhandled ErrorError DetailsFile  Error   Could not allocate space for object 'EventLog' in database  because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance   Lynn  RegardsLynn Hello All Just to give you an update on the above error: Somehow the error has cleared by itself. But a new error has now occured: I am unable to log in. I carefully copied/pasted the values (below) from the old web....

An error has occurred. Upgrade from 2.1.2 to 3.1.0
I am receiving the following error when I try to edit any content. 11/14/2005 3:32:25 PM   Module Load Exception      ModuleId: -1; ModuleDefId: -1; FriendlyName: ... ModuleId: -1ModuleDefId: -1FriendlyName: ModuleControlSource: AssemblyVersion: 03.01.00Method: DotNetNuke.UI.UserControls.TextEditor.SetPanelsFileName: FileLineNumber: 0FileColumnNumber: 0PortalID: 0PortalName: OACESUserID: #UserName: ############ActiveTabID: 1ActiveTabName: HomeAbsoluteURL: /oaces/Default.aspxAbsoluteURLReferrer: http://www.aocweb.org/oaces/Default.aspx?tab...

Help with error upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0
I just went through the upgrade process and it stated everything was fine. I clicked the link to visit the site, and I got the following error in the address bar:/Default.aspx?tabid=36&error=Object+reference+not+set+to+an+instance+of+an+object.&content=0In the browser window I got this: An error has occurred.An error has occurred.I'm completely lost. I basically have a default installation of 3.1.1 - no added thrid party anything. In fact, all I changed was the logo graphic (same filename) and some text.Any help would be great! I have seen this issue once. have not been ab...

Bug DNN 3.1.1 Upgrade from 2.1.2 -> 3.1.0 ->
Somewhere along the process, (I missed when) a portal upgrade created a problem with portal creation. The site is created fine, but the password for the admin is never correct. I have to use host to correct it. Anyone faced this ?Do you know the truth when you hear it? are you using the same hash keys in your web.config? this got me one time-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Thanks, this helped me narrow it down and realize it was possibly the upgrade from DNN2 to DNN 3. Since there are no hash keys in DNN2 because it uses an encryption key, how did you solve it?Do you know ...

error after upgrading Bugzilla from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3
Hi, I have two Windows Server 2003 machines running Bugzilla 3.2.2 + Testopia 2.2, one is production and the other is for test, both have same configuration. I tried to upgrade it with patch file bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff.gz, and my steps are: 1) Shut down your Bugzilla installation by putting some HTML or text in the shutdownhtml parameter 2) untar the .diff file and use unix2dos.exe to replace Unix line feed characters with Windows carriage returns 3) run the command: path -p1 < bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff 4) run the command: perl checksetup.pl 5) remove the text of shut...

Web resources about - Error Upgrading 3.1.1 to 3.2.2 - Parser error / security - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started

Mac Spoofed: Upgrading [Low Quality]
PC teaches Mac about the benefits of upgradability.

Nuclear states still upgrading stocks

Looks like Labor's upgrading from Tarago to minibus
The people of Stafford have done the rest of Queensland a favour by electing Dr Anthony Lynham.

Upgrading IOIO to Bluetooth - YouTube