DotNetNuke installed, but won't run

Hi, I just downloaded DNN 3.0 and got it installed.  When I try to run it however, I get an error that looks like this:

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSettings.GetPortalSettings(Int32 TabId, PortalAliasInfo objPortalAliasInfo) +127
   DotNetNuke.Entities.Portals.PortalSettings..ctor(Int32 tabId, PortalAliasInfo objPortalAliasInfo) +93
   DotNetNuke.HttpModules.UrlRewriteModule.OnBeginRequest(Object s, EventArgs e) +3550
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

Has anyone else seen this (or is this a config setting I missed).  By the way I'm running on XP Pro with SQL Developers Edition.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

0
IONNES