DotNetNuke: How to view user control Module by giving control Key in module definition

 I'm not viewing the usercontrol page when I'm giving Control key name in the module definition. but its shows if not giving control key name.

I want to navigate from one user control page to another page module..I've written the coding as shown in below..

 Response.Redirect(Globals.NavigateURL(PortalSettings.ActiveTab.TabID, "ControlKeyValue", "mid=" + ModuleId.ToString()));

Its showing blank page when I'm executed...

can anyone help me to solve this problem..?

Thanks in advance..!

Muthupandian

0
muthupandian

Slider control not rendering on DotNetNuke module control
Dear friendsI'm developing a website using DotNetNuke and asp.net and using a Slider control of the latest source there. I'm phacing a problem that its not rendering when I run the website. Here is a code: <ajaxToolkit:SliderExtender ID="SliderExtender1" runat="server" BehaviorID="Slider1" BoundControlID="Slider1_BoundControl" Maximum="100" Minimum="-100" Steps="5" TargetControlID="Slider1"> </ajaxToolkit:SliderExtender> <asp:Label ID="Slider1_BoundCont...

Not showing usercontrol module when giving control key name in module defintion
 I have a Problem in navigating from one user control module to another user control module in Dotnetnuke.In my "Login.ascx" page I have set a button for redirecting to  "ResetPassword.ascx" page and wrote a coding as shown in below..."Response.Redirect(Globals.NavigateURL(PortalSettings.ActiveTab.TabID, "ResetPassword", "mid=" + ModuleId.ToString())); "In that above coding,"ResetPassword" is a Control key name for "ResetPassword.ascx"page module. when I'm clicking the button,it is showing blank page..why the...

Atlas and DotNetNuke modules
Hi everyone, I'm trying to implement Atlas as a part of DotNetNuke module. some details of my problem can be found at: http://vladan.strigo.net/tabid/71/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/4/Atlas--DotNetNuke-Step-1-Making-the-DNN-40-module-in-VS-2005.aspx and more specifically: http://vladan.strigo.net/tabid/71/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/5/Atlas--DotNetNuke-Step-2-Adding-Atlas-support.aspx I've posted them there so that I don't have to explain and write big posts over the forums. My problem is that nothing brakes, it's just that after the Atlas comes back it doesn't refresh the...

Dot Net Nuke (DNN)
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-b...

can I add a user control from other project to the custom module user control
Pls help! I am using the GCN for my web app, which I find it very useful and fit my needs. Since I must use VB for coding and the GCN use C#, so I use 3 layer project structure: 1) GCN (C#) 2) all skin controls for custom module for my community (VB) 3) Data Access Layer Components, dataset... etc (VB) Since the GCN only get the skin controls from the "custom module" folder, so I added a XXX.ascx there, now here's the problem, how can I add my own custom skin controls from other project to the XXX.ascx in GCN? ...

DotNetNuke Module with custom? controls on it.
I'm having a problem with a module I'm building and its relating to some kind of control(server, user, html,web etc - I dont know the difference between them) that I'm using. First of all, what is the difference between server, user, html, web, and custom controls? ok, now for my problem: The Scenario: I have a DotNetNuke module which is dynamically loading a bunch of controls. This works fine. Two of the controls I have are Projex.Controls.TextBox and Projex.Controls.SuperTextBox A TextBox is a Class-only (.vb) file that inherits from System.Web.UI.TextBox and has some ...

User Controls in User Controls?
I have the follow set up and it is throwing an error "Unhandled error loading module" ... is there some trick to this that I don't know?I have a project A that uses controls from project B (project B is just a project with all my user controls used through out other modules).  project A uses user control 1 from project B with out any issues at all - great.  But then I wanted to add user control 2 to user control 1 and that is when I get my error.  In fact I don't even have the user control 2 in user control 1, just when I put the register part into user control 1 is when it al...

User control in a user control
Hello all, I have created a user control with some checkboxes, and public properties to get the values of these checkboxes. I have also created a second user control using the first user control; this second control also access the public properties of the first one. My problem is when I implement the second control in an aspx page, if I click at runtime the checkboxes in the first control, I am able to access its public properties from the methods of the second control but the values of these properties are wrong. while at design time, I do not have this problem. Than...

User Control in a User Control
I have a first user control that contain a second user control. If I cahe the first user control can I still dynamically control the second one or it is cached with the first one therefore can not control it anymore? Thanks When your first control is cached, its rendered out and its output is stored in the cache. On every request to the page containing your control that can satisfy it from cache, the output will just simply be inserted - your first control will never be instantiated or run in that case, so the second one wont be either. Hope this helps,Mike VolodarskyProgram Manager...

user control to user control
I have an aspx page that have a "Register" directive to two usercontrol called rptMaster.ascx and rptDetail.ascx. I'm trying to set up a Master-Detail relationship and wish for the rptMaster.ascx to trigger and event from a dropdownlist and for the rptDetail to be listening for DropDownList event. I believe I have gotten the events part okay with help from this articel http://codeproject.com/aspnet/Page_UserControl.asp but my declaration for a private statement to my rptMaster class is producing an error. I'm using beta 2 of asp.net and I 'm having trouble getting a reference TO ...

Bubbling Events on Dynamically created controls that are on dynamically created user-controls on a module!! HELP MAH PUHLEASE!
I may be cross posting this question, but I am really going to go crazy.. Please help if you can!I think I am going to go mad. If anyone can help me with this small issue, I will build an idol in your image made of clay, and have nubile maidens dance in front of it in worship!!!!I have a module. Let's call it Module-1Module-1 Connects to a database and gets a list of items.Module-1 Then creates on the fly a number of buttons that represent that list of items.Each button when clicked dynamically creates a web-user control. Let's pull out 1 button, and 1 usercontrol and call them Button-1 and ...

User Controls not working if I put Validation controls in user control
Hi           I have validation controls(RequiredField Validator,RegularExpressionValidator)  in user controls.User controls are not posting back like the events are not wiring up.If I remove Validation controls in User controls page,user controls are working fine.Can anyone please help me out in getting it fixed. In the Validation controls, make sure you are setting the ControlToValidate property to the control that it links to.  If you're in .NET 2.0, it's also a good idea to put all the validation controls in the same Valid...

How to access a user control from another user control in a Wizard control
My page has a wizard control and each step is a user control.  I could find the value of a control in step1 user control in the wizard page but not in step2 user control.From wizard.aspx.vb – it worksDim m_title As DropDownList = CType(Me.PersonalBox1.FindControl("ddlTitle1"), DropDownList) Question:How can I find the value of a control(textbox or dropdownlist)in step1 user control from step2 user control? I want to find “PersonalBox1.FindControl("ddlTitle1")” from Step2 AddressBox1. I have tried several ways to access it but no luck. From AddressBox.ascx.vb –...

User Control controls not created when dynamically creating user control
  Have created a user control for displaying and editing a dynamically number of values. The user control contains two labels and an edit box. When dynamically loading the user control I get an error when the control itself tries to change setting on the fields within the user control.   Why doesnt this work? It works okay if I dont load it dynamically but create a user-control-instance in the aspx-page but thats no solution.   Thankyou!     Here is my code:   ucDataValue.ascx   <%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true&...

Web resources about - DotNetNuke: How to view user control Module by giving control Key in module definition - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started