DotNetNuke 2.1.2 #2

Is DotNetNuke 2.1.2 compatible with SQL Server 2005? Do I need to upgrade to 3.x or 4.x with SQL Server 2005?
0
mkhan

DotNetNuke 2.1.2
I have a DotNetNuke 2.1.2 portal setup and have a question about permissions. The directory permissions is set so allusers and it has full access. I tried removing that and allowing only the aspnet accunt to have full access, as well as the iusr account read+execute. However when I do this the portal stops working. I’m concerned with all users having full access this is a huge security hole. I am wondering what the security permissions should be for the dotnetnuke directory. You should only have to set the ASP_Net user to have full control of the directory. All users do not n...

DotNetNuke 2.1.2
I would like to be able to capture where the user selects delete module from the module edit menu is this posible and if so. How?...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

where to get dnn 2.0.2 (not 2.0.1 beta 2)
where can i get the new version? on dotnetnuke.com there is only version "dotnetnuke 2.0.1 (beta 2)" for download. but the protal is running on 2.0.2 ... other question: 2.0.1 b2 is running on access and (other ver.) on mssql. the access-powerde version ist mutch slower; not only a bit; it's nearly not pos. the work with it. why? 1) 2.0.2 is not yet available for download. As soon as it is, you will see it on the download page at DotNetNuke. 2) The MS Access version was created to prove the validity of the DataProvider model. Jet SQL is very limited compared to T-SQL and...

How to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2?
I have 2.1.1 wokring fine and I have spent a lot of time making it just right but I want to make sure I have the latest & greatest so I am trying to get 2.1.2 to work so I can upgrade. When I try to set-up 2.1.2 I get a few errors such as: Could Not Load Skin: ~/Portals/_default/Skins/_default/admin.ascx Error: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.40607\Temporary ASP.NET Files\dnn212\295dc47c\1861dacc\3z6nxty1.0.vb(159): error BC30560: 'admin_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'. Is there a simple way to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2? RDD Iff you have not made any cha...

I need DotNetNuke 2.1.2 ?!?!
hi I need to run DotNetNuke using a "Mysql data provider" , after a googling I fund "MySqlDataProvider for DotNetNuke 2.1.2" by "Geert Veenstra" that possibly will solve my problem , but it  works only with "DotNetNuke 2.1.2" and I think it's not available at official DotNetNuke web site(I could not find older than 3.x) .can anyone (please!) help me to find that version or lead me to other "MySqlDataProvider for DotNetNuke" that works with newer versions ?!  Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post(s) that helped you. 2.1.2 is available on the of...

problem with dotnetnuke 2.1.2
I am getting the following error message on my home system "it appears your menu.dll is out of synch with your script file" how do I get it to work again? This happens when compiling from raw code, and when just using the website..... Jarrad it's caused when your temporary internet folder is using an older version. Do a page reload via Ctrl+F5 to force a fresh download, and the problem goes away Cathal yes that works... damn I normally clear out cached files.. but for some reason didn't think that that was the problem this time <sigh/>. Thanks cathal ...

dotNetNuke version 2.1.2
I am using dotNetNuke version 2.1.2 Suddenly I get this error, I dot not understand why this error is raised. As I se it I have not changed his code. Is there anyone who can help me? Why this error?? C:\proj\dotnetduke\DesktopModules\XML\XmlModule.ascx.vb(111): 'Public Sub Load(stylesheet As System.Xml.XmlReader)' is obsolete: 'You should pass evidence to Load() method' C:\proj\dotnetduke\Providers\LoggingProviders\XMLLoggingProvider\XMLLoggingProvider.vb(900): 'Public Sub Transform(input As System.Xml.XPath.IXPathNavigable, args As System.Xml.Xsl.XsltArgumentList, output ...

DotNetNuke 2.1.2 Settings
Hello Guys, I have a question and I am sure it is a simple one. I was trying to understand the DNN 2.1.2 as 3.0.7 is the beta version. I created couple of users who will be accessing the portal and there are options to assign roles to these users. Admins and Users with Admin role can configure the Portal, like add new modules and stuff. In that case the changes are visible to all the users. Is there any way, a registered user can configure his workarea or dash board with out affecting the global setting? For eg. If an admin add a new module called Stock, the stock module will be available...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Differences DotNetNuke 2.1.2 and 3.1.3
Hi all, I am currently in a research fase about DotNetNuke. I have been searching a lot to find differences between DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 and DotNetNuke version 3.1.3. On the website DotNetNuke.com is much information about DotNetNuke 3.1.3 and how good it is and where to use it for, but not really some list about what functions it has. There is a list of bugs that are known and solved etc. at support.dotnetnuke.com but not a list with it's functions and possibilities. About DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 is really not much information to find. Every page I find tells DotNetNuke v.2...

Upgrading from DotNetNuke 2.1.2 to DotNetNuke 3.0.13 can not sign on as admin or host
I have just upgraded from Upgrading from DotNetNuke 2.1.2 to DotNetNuke 3.0.13, however now I can not sign on as either admin or host.. Also after registering as normal client I do not see my tabs that were built using DotNetNuke 2.1.2...

Version 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 upgrade
Hi folks, I upgraded from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 last night. In case anybody wants it, I created a ZIP file containing the changed RUNTIME files - all you need to do is extract and ftp over the top of your 2.1.1 install - assuming you've NOT MODIFIED anything yourself... ;) Get the ZIP file here. Hope someone finds it helpful. joel joelblogs.co.uk...

Web resources about - DotNetNuke 2.1.2 #2 - asp.net.dotnetnuke-get-started

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...